Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,340 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got (54245 Views)

Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by rabonni(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
Daughter of a foolish man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by JizzyM24(m): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
I really one know the man wey brake her heart I dey owe am one bottle of beer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Avedonn: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
delugajackson:
Typical frustrated Nigerian feminist. She's currently experiencing the heavy flash of menopause.

Once I become President of this country, my first assignment would be to execute all feminists and their sympathizers. So help me God.

Lol you'll be like Philippians president Rodrigo Duterte.

He said he'll shot all feminist in the pussy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin

Oloni is a clown, clout chase don’t take her serious grin
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
Avedonn:

Lol you'll be like Philippians president Rodrigo Duterte.

He said he'll shot all feminist in the pussy.
gringrin
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Greatfullheart: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
Men are Stupid, men Are Useless, men Are Animals, men Are all the Same just Because of One Single That Hurt you, so What Can We Call You Women The That Comes Out Of some Women's Mouth Don't Just Make Any Sense to The World At Large!
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by krushdripper(m): 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
gloria34:
When a guy experience heartbreak from his girl, he comes here to insult all girls, call them names while his counterparts sing his praise. Why are you guys wailing?
You are the wailer here.
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Donbabagee007: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
And to think that a stupid being will Bleep her makes her a more stupid person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by BabangidaHamza(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
delugajackson:
Typical frustrated Nigerian feminist. She's currently experiencing the heavy flash of menopause.

Once I become President of this country, my first assignment would be to execute all feminists and their sympathizers. So help me God.
Ameen.. InshaAllahu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Rotimi47: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
TKO.
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by richfriendsng: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
AdsenseSnow:
grin that man just ended this olosho career cheesy what a waste of a lady

Bring your Adsense and website so I can buy
I get a nice website for sale
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by richfriendsng: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
AdsenseSnow:
grin that man just ended this olosho career cheesy what a waste of a lady

Bring your Adsense and website so I can buy
I have one for sale
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by TemmyT002(m): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
Chai. See smackdown wink
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Psoul(m): 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
gloria34:
When a guy experience heartbreak from his girl, he comes here to insult all girls, call them names while his counterparts sing his praise. Why are you guys wailing?

Before u see a guy disparaging girls, there must be a very good reason to that. Men hardly cast girls for flimsy excuses.

Don't be surprised that the girl's reason for making that comment might very silly.

She may have spent like N500 on transport to see her boyfriend and while leaving, the guy did not give her as much money as she expected. That makes men to be stupid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Delivar(m): 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
tooth4tooth:
The answer is savagery grin grin. Some of these ladies are so dumb that whenever a man hurt their emotions,they vent their frustration on all men. Must every man be a slowpoke like your boyfriend
Guys are guilty of the same thing. They are also dumb. Don't you think so?
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Mariangeles(f): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
delugajackson:
Typical frustrated Nigerian feminist. She's currently experiencing a heavy flash of menopause.

Once I become President of this country, my first assignment would be to execute all feminists and their sympathizers. I know its crazy, but someone has to do it.

So help me God.
Define feminist ...
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Delivar(m): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
tooth4tooth:

You call it wailing? Does she need someone to remind her that her father,her brothers,her uncles even her unborn children; when they become men are stupid as well?
That explains how insensitive people can be when they think from their anus.
Guys say the same thing all over this forum on a daily basis but I have never seen you condemn them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Mariangeles(f): 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
tooth4tooth:
The answer is savagery grin grin. Some of these ladies are so dumb that whenever a man hurt their emotions,they vent their frustration on all men. Must every man be a slowpoke like your boyfriend
Same with most guys
...especially those on nairaland
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Mariangeles(f): 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Ameen.. InshaAllahu
Why am I not surprised ??
Coming from an extremist...
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by bluefilm: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
That mayor too wicked.
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by MissRaine69(f): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
delugajackson:

Once I become President of this country, my first assignment would be to execute all feminists and their sympathizers. I know its crazy, but someone has to do it.

So help me God.
When you become president my first job is to either assassinate you or fund a coup which ever is quicker. As you seem to confuse stupidity and feminism.

1 Like

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by BIEBER45: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
delugajackson:

So help me God.
U SPOKE MY MIND
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Sonnobax15(m): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hmmm...some1 seems 2 had been heartbroken here buh channellinq such insult qenerically 2 all men isn't qood 4 her health at all..
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Slydegeneral000: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
Oooooooooo... Nononononono... Hell No
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by deebrain(m): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
Surprisingly, these things will be looking for a perfect man, or a man that will accept them with their terrible attitude.

Nonsense.
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by AdsenseSnow(m): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
richfriendsng:

I have one for sale

Okay answer these questions so I can buy it ASAP

1 how old is your Adsense account

2 how many dollars is in the adsence currently

3 have you received your verification pin from Google

4 have you received any payment from Google with the adsence

5 what is the name of the website that approved the adsence as I will only buy the adsence with it together.
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
Guys, she's just a common attention seeker. She sef wan trend
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by tooth4tooth: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
Delivar:

Guys say the same thing all over this forum on a daily basis but I have never seen you condemn them .
As in seriously? So you monitor all my comments.The bolded is the weirdest thing I have read today. I suggest you repeat after the lady cos that's what she wants you to do.
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by ChiefVolt007: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
U say?
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Adakintroy: 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
gloria34:

Don't mind all this "man child"

Aso if them no they insult women collectively.

1 Like

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Onyi22(f): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
She is right, most of the guys on this forum r more than stupid.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / Man Removes His Fiancee's Wig In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.