Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,580 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got (54247 Views)

Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by ACE1010: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
No be her fault my people..... many men have dealt with her pussy na grin grin grin
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Shedrack777: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
gloria34:
When a guy experience heartbreak from his girl, he comes here to insult all girls, call them names while his counterparts sing his praise. Why are you guys wailing?
"some BOYS" is the right word she could have used, not "MEN" because we normally say "some LADIES" are stupid, not "WOMEN" are stupid
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by luvyaself95(m): 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
That Guy Is Too Wicked
My Type Of Guy
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by melodyogonna(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
danhunter500:
Damn, she is sooo FRUSTRATED.
That may means her FATHER too is STUPID enough.
maybe her father was the reason she said this
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by trevorhorace(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
lacemose:
This lady never expected the response she got after she posted on her Twitter page that men are stupid...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/lady-gets-replied-deeply-after-she.html

Olori savage 1
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by bigiyaro(m): 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
gloria34:
When a guy experience heartbreak from his girl, he comes here to insult all girls, call them names while his counterparts sing his praise. Why are you guys wailing?
like which guy? can you show us the guy in particular?
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by frbona: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
Onyi22:
She is right, most of the guys on this forum r more than stupid.....
aunty please what kind of DP is that?!
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Kdon2: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
Onyi22:
She is right, most of the guys on this forum r more than stupid.....

I can see from your DP that you are thinking from your anus.
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by clems88(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
Including your father and brothers
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Faith336(m): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by GRACEGLORY: 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
lacemose:
This lady never expected the response she got after she posted on her Twitter page that men are stupid...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/lady-gets-replied-deeply-after-she.html

If a man posted this, he could truly be stssss... lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Eveezy(m): 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
gloria34:
Guys who rant re usually underage, or was thier first love. But a gal will keep ranting after every breakup. The percentage of guys that will come on social media nd say things like "I am my own man, many will come after u" is two percent, but the number of gals that turn motivational speakers after each bad breakup is 90%
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by MNDY(m): 7:40am On Mar 19, 2019
MissRaine69:

When you become president my first job is to either assassinate you or fund a coup which ever is quicker. As you seem to confuse stupidity and feminism.

Speaking of stupidity, it is the same stupidity that leads to Feminism and is interwoven with it. It is a fact that most women exhibit more stupidity than men. Why? Not just because a woman's thinking capacity is biologically far lower than a man's own but also because the psychology and perspective of a woman is different from a man's own.
• • •
For instance, how many men do you see exposing their body to impress ladies? Same stupidity has driven the vast majority of women into Feminism which makes them think that they can be equated with a man when nature and God did not make it that way. Women (young or adult) have the brain of a child and only men who understand this know how to get along with them.
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by wealth2al(m): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Omo9ja147(m): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2019
Hahahaha... smack down
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by MissRaine69(f): 10:31am On Mar 19, 2019
MNDY:

Speaking of stupidity, it is the same stupidity that leads to Feminism and is interwoven with it. It is a fact that most women exhibit more stupidity than men. Why? Not just because a woman's thinking capacity is biologically far lower than a man's own but also because the psychology and perspective of a woman is different from a man's own.
• • •
For instance, how many men do you see exposing their body to impress ladies? Same stupidity has driven the vast majority of women into Feminism which makes them think that they can be equated with a man when nature and God did not make it that way. Women (young or adult) have the brain of a child and only men who understand this know how to get along with them.
You equate the behaviour of less than 1% to a very important movement that made it possible for women to be able to vote , be CEO and get the same pay as their male counterparts? A movement that fought to allow the girl child to have the same right to educate and inheritance as the male child?
Don’t equate stupid persuit of likes on social media. So there are no men who routinely share dick pics or who send dick pics to females they don’t know?
I don’t know what manner of females you associate with, or see around you but i know many who do not fit that description you give. Your rhetoric is just vitriolic in nature and utterly chauvinistic in nature. You were born of a woman all the those notions you cited apply to your mother too?
Surround yourself with women of substance for a change. Some of us change lives with our clothes on and wearing LB’s .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by MNDY(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
MissRaine69:

You equate the behaviour of less than 1% to a very important movement that made it possible for women to be able to vote , be CEO and get the same pay as their male counterparts? A movement that fought to allow the girl child to have the same right to educate and inheritance as the male child?
Don’t equate stupid persuit of likes on social media. So there are no men who routinely share dick pics or who send dick pics to females they don’t know?
I don’t know what manner of females you associate with, or see around you but i know many who do not fit that description you give. Your rhetoric is just vitriolic in nature and utterly chauvinistic in nature. You were born of a woman all the those notions you cited apply to your mother too?
Surround yourself with women of substance for a change. Some of us change lives with our clothes on and wearing LB’s .

You can argue all you want. But perhaps if you take time to find out the number of women in existence compared to the number of men, you will understand why those notions have become too conspicuous for people to be raising much concern about the womenfolk and their issues.
• • •
And like I would always tell anyone advocating Feminism, Feminism is un-Quoranic, un-Biblical and un-African. Y'all take it as a modern movement but really, it is just but another apple Lucifer is deceiving the Woman with which of course has its consequences, because distorting God's mechanism attracts punishment.
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by MissRaine69(f): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
MNDY:

You can argue all you want. But perhaps if you take time to find out the number of women in existence compared to the number of men, you will understand why those notions have become too conspicuous for people to be raising much concern about the womenfolk and their issues.
• • •
And like I would always tell anyone advocating Feminism, Feminism is un-Quoranic, un-Biblical and un-African. Y'all take it as a modern movement but really, it is just but another apple Lucifer is deceiving the Woman with which of course has its consequences, because distorting God's mechanism attracts punishment.
So far God has done nothing but bless me right left and center with my feminist mindset.
So for you angry man
I will leave you here
Angry and poor.
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Gentleziggy(m): 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
Her hope dashed ,poocy scattered by her boyfriend n a bleaked future ......all men are stupid but she is d most stupid of all tongue
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Faith336(m): 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nah only loose girl will this kind thing, abeg make she rest jor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / Man Removes His Fiancee's Wig In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.