Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

A Deep Message To All Muslims From A Quora User - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Deep Message To All Muslims From A Quora User (3329 Views)

Some Funny Pictures I Found On Quora, Lol. (PICTURES) / A Deep Message To My Fellow Guys / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Deep Message To All Muslims From A Quora User by Axis313(m): 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
MightySparrow:
Lie, christianity has never been propagated by sword or gun. Such does not have any place in the tenet of faith unlike islam. however, some adventurers found new lands to expand their empires and the church used the opportunity to propagate religion. you either reading wrong history books or interpreting with colouration of hate common among islamic scholars.
I don't have to argue with you again, I don't know why some people are so dumb like this.
You keep shooting yourself in the foot,those so called adventurers were Muslims abi?
If the reverse is the case you guys knew what you will be wailing about now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many Ways To Make A Girl Go Wet All Day For You And Get Into Her Pants / Ubunja is just an insecure man / Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.