Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections (58329 Views)

Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan / Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters / Who Is Bayo Adelabu Penkelemesi? Biography, Age, Oyo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by Shehunoshewhat: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
This looks pre-planned... sad

6 Likes

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by 9jahotblog: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
maidstone:
Maybe
OK. wow bayo Adelabu is such a humble man.
Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by AbaLion: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
-Lion
Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by maidstone: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
Shehunoshewhat:
This looks pre-planned... sad
Trust me, it wasn't. At least from my end. I don't know the man. He even told me when I asked about his security details that even during campaign he never moved around with heavy security. He also said that wasn't his first time of visiting the Amala joint

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by maidstone: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
awelekiti:
I bet you've never tasted amala at Na Straight, Mokola not far from marindoti barber's area in ibadan. Visit there and thank me later
You are talking about the 90s. In Ibadan right now, Sky Bank is the no1 Amala joint

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by maidstone: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
I was eating my Amala jeje early last year too when Shina Peller came in to eat with about 10 SUVs and mopols
Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nice one from the guy
Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by BABANGBALI: 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
See head, see him mouth like a mad woman's pussy
Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
Is that why they are always fat?
Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by Xisnin(m): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
Publicity stunt.
Adelabu prefers indomie to Amala.
Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by midejay: 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
maidstone:
That's Mr Bayo washing his hands as after eating Amala dudu
Should the hands be washed for him?

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by martius101(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
Still can't find the bowl of Amala
Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by Kobicove(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
maidstone:
I went for m.... He is definitely one for the future. down to earth. I love him wholeheartedly. Kudos, sir!

You people like to abuse the word " Billionaire".

The guy is wealthy I admit but he is nowhere near being a billionaire in the real sense of the word... undecided
Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by Kunlexity(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
Penkẹlẹmẹ́sì my main man any day any time. Unfortunately and sadly, Ajimobi greatest undoing costs his ambition.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by lereinter(m): 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
Sakamaje
Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by maidstone: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
Kobicove:

You people like to abuse the word " Billionaire"
He is. Let people in Ibadan tell you about his properties there alone. Not mentioning Lagos, Abuja and foreign countries.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by babythug(f): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
maidstone:
Trust me, it wasn't. At least from my end. I don't know the man. He even told me when I asked about his security details that even during campaign he never moved around with heavy security. He also said that wasn't his first time of visiting the Amala joint

I’ve also heard that he’s quite unlike Nigerian politicians in this regard . Though it was atttibuted to his “stinginess”( permit me). Once cash isn’t free flowing the crowd won’t flock round a politician

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by Lordofthewest(m): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
Yoruba people no dey carry election loss for head like some people, no be do or die. Life goes on.
maidstone:
He didn't even look perturbed like a man who had just lost an election

6 Likes

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2019

I can't blame the man for branching at that place to have a good taste of Amala. Those who stays in Ibadan knows that's the place to get a delicious Amala in Ibadan.

Obviously, Amala is one food Ibadan indigenes and residents do not joke with.

I had my own bowl of Amala at Iya Dunni's place yesterday. Based on what I've been hearing that Amala sky is the best in town. I should be patronising that place anytime soon.

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by seangy4konji: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
Na very simple brus..many men enjoyed during his campaign because he is down to earth.

If we are at his hot in quarters and drinking and he just shows up...just know smiling don't land..better smiling
Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by Preca(f): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by samsam2019: 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
Political make over post after he lost election and the news of his arrogance already in the media grin grin

No worry, GSM go do 8 years grin grin
Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by SHAMONEYXL(m): 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2019

Well, this is great news but I strongly believe it was staged.
Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by maidstone: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
Kobicove:

You people like to abuse the word " Billionaire".

The guy is wealthy I admit but he is nowhere near being a billionaire in the real sense of the word... undecided
You really don't know how rich some people are in this country. Trust me, you don't! Having 4 plots of land in Jericho alone will fetch you 200 million Naira. In that axis alone, this man has a hotel, a huge events hall and other properties. In that area alone, he is capable of raising 500 million Naira. I mean his worth there alone is close to a billion. What is left to reach a billion again? Go out more!

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by adebayour04: 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
u did not notice if u can look around very well they will be some security personnel without cloth on them just spying around.Just try nonsense and smell hell����

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) / Photo of Buhari Watching Super Eagles Vs Burundi Match / Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.