Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror (4635 Views)

Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror / Questions For Hardmirror / Daddy Freeze Would Certainly End An Athiest Or Agnostic. Hardmirror's Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 23, 2019
HardMirror:
dumb people. They dont know who they are dealing with.
That is pride. Whoever you are,even the most popular moniker on NL I will not develop cold shoulders for you. If it's money you have,I have,if it's smartness,I am equally smart,if it's looks,gosh am damn beautiful.....so in case you feel you are superior to me in anyway.
Las Las,talk is cheap. Not by making noise on NL.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Zither(m): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2019
HardMirror:
dumb people. They dont know who they are dealing with.

I understand your reference to Jesusjnr, but I want to ask you to let Michellekabod1 alone. She has done nothing to deserve your bitter string of labels. Anyone can turn Christian or atheist without unnecessarily being subjected to a barrage of criticism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2019
Zither:

I understand your reference to Jesusjnr, but I want to ask you to let Michellekabod1 alone. She has done nothing to deserve your bitter string of labels. Anyone can turn Christian or atheist without unnecessarily being subjected to a barrage of criticism.
what labels? Where was she labelled? As for her conversion thread, it remains silly. I have no issues with her converting but what is the point of opening a conversion thread without any story to it. Even in church people giving testimony have to give a background to their testimony else it could just be a lie. So you just read such a thread and shout praise god and not wonder what happened? Did she see god? What exactly is her story? Nada. No story.

1 Like

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2019
HardMirror:
good. Let the vile out. Lol. All the sweetness and miss nice you and jesusjnr are puring out dont mean dolt to me. Your threads are nonsense, deal with it. Kapish grin
What an irony!

I mean jesusjnr threads being nonsense to hardmirror could make some sense, but Michellekabod1 threads that used to be arguably the most sensible threads to you hardmirror when she was an atheist.

But all of a sudden she dumped atheism in the gutter where it truly deserves to be in, and her threads now turn to nonsense?

Are you even hearing or even seeing how ridiculous you sound or look in your own mirror?

Of course forgive me, as your mirror could only reflects lies and perversions of the truth, hence it would never be able to tell you the truth about yourself.

Hmmm... is this the same hardmirror that Michelle told me about that was so gentle, compassionate, humble, calm, kindhearted, etc. and doesn't even respond to her harshly, even when she provoked him while she was yet an atheist, that made him to be her favorite atheist?

Then boom, she dumps atheism and hardmirror suddenly into shammirror, to show the extent to which he'd go in order to win souls to atheism and retain the atheists?

Or maybe this is a hardmirror impersonator we're dealing with here?

I must say that i'm already getting dizzy now having to process these many contradictions of hardmirror at once, Lol!

Humble-gentle-kindhearted-compassionate-sweet-sensible-good-patient-caring-calm-Hardmirror turned harsh-harm-brutal-impatient-senseless-bitter-hurtful-hate-proud-shammirror!

Oh what a mirror!
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
HardMirror:

michellekabod1 michellekabod2 congrats. I dont even know why Christians are glouting over this.

Conversions dont mean anything. The story is what matters. A muslim terrorist becomes a christian and tells the story of why and how. That is what matters -the story.

A christian becomes a muslim. What matters is why and how?

A christian becomes an atheist what matters is the reason, the story.

An atheist becomes a christian. Again what matters is the reason and story.

Only fooools rejoice and feel they are winning because some one has a change of ideology. It does not mean shhit.

What matters is your story and lessons we can all learn from it. When you cannot tell us a story we can all learn and benefit from then all you are doing is called diick measuring and only people with inferiority complex do that.

Michellekabod2 Chai!!! Indeed I was right about you. So you are not a Christian anymore? Damn I have missed a lot. What is happening? Why are you so confused, swaying like an empty bottle in the sea. Greetings to the clown called jesusjnr. So sorry his joy that he won a soul is short lived. The two of you are not serious at all. Nonsense

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
HardMirror:
Michellekabod2 Chai!!! Indeed I was right about you. So you are not a Christian anymore? Damn I have missed a lot. What is happening? Why are you so confused, swaying like an empty bottle in the sea. Greetings to the clown called jesusjnr. So sorry his joy that he won a soul is short lived. The two of you are not serious at all. Nonsense
You're very wrong hardmirror, my joy is not short-lived at all.

God warned me that she wasn't ready to come out yet, but I wouldn't listen because I wanted to prove a point. Now I have to pay for the price for not following His leading.

So this is your moment, make sure the most of it while you can because it would be short-lived, for my joy is long-lived.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Anas09: 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
jesusjnr:

God warned me that she wasn't ready to come out yet, but I wouldn't listen because I wanted to prove a point. Now I have to pay for the price for not following His leading.

So this is your moment, make sure the most of it while you can because it would be short-lived, for my joy is long-lived.
Which God told you what?
Liar Liar, pant on fire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by StrikeBack(m): 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
jesusjnr:

Please what did God say about Buhari. Can't You or Your God do something about him.

You see why your world is built on lies

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
Anas09:

Which God told you what?
Liar Liar, pant on fire.
Lol!

The God that told me that would soon answer y'all by Himself.

Watch this space.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
StrikeBack:

Please what did God say about Buhari. Can't You or Your God do something about him.

Do something about who?

When it gets darkest, know that it is closest to the dawning.

God's plan concerning Nigeria is still very much on course.

Before the end of this year, things would happen in this nation that has never happened before.

And it would be for good.

Watch this space.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 8:50am On Sep 23, 2019
grin
StrikeBack:

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by StrikeBack(m): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
Do something about who?

When it gets darkest, know that it is closest to the dawning.

God's plan concerning Nigeria is still very much on course.

Before the end of this year, things would happen in this nation that has never happened before.

And it would be for good.

Watch this space.
as usual Jesusjnr

Can you tell us God's plan concerning The Netherlands, Sweden,finland and Norway... Since you are the custodian of his plans on earth
@bold
We have been hearing this since childhood

Nonsense and Religion

4 Likes

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2019
StrikeBack:
as usual Jesusjnr

Can you tell us God's plan concerning The Netherlands, Sweden,finland and Norway... Since you are the custodian of his plans on earth
@bold
We have been hearing this since childhood

Nonsense and Religion
The end of the year is not far off. So why not be patient till it comes before you strike back
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by StrikeBack(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
The end of the year is not far off. So why not be patient till it comes before you strike back
as usual

2 Likes

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
HardMirror:
Glad to have you back hardmirror,really missed you and xxsabrinaxx....
You have come again with rudeness and insults? You know have it led to a feud between you and I....
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
HardMirror:
grin
The dundi @jesusjnr made a deal with budaatum that if at the end of 2019 a miracle is not experienced on NL,he will deactivate his account....but if otherwise Buda will deactivate his/her account.....
grin
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Anas09: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

The God that told me that would soon answer y'all by Himself.

Watch this space.
What is his name?
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by budaatum: 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Michellekabod2:

The dundi @jesusjnr made a deal with budaatum that if at the end of 2019 a miracle is not experienced on NL,he will deactivate his account....but if otherwise Buda will deactivate his/her account.....
grin
The miracle was actually that one of them would repent or deactivate and die.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
budaatum:

Seriously shocked
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
StrikeBack:
as usual
Not "as usual" from me.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by EmperorHarry: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
budaatum:

Jesusjnr

1 Like

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
EmperorHarry:
Jesusjnr

Lol!

Just three months plus left, but I wonder how many times the terms and conditions of the deal would change before D-Day.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
Michellekabod2:

You have come again with rudeness and insults? You know have it led to a feud between you and I....
Missed you too, sis! smiley
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
Anas09:

What is his name?
. Anas are you asking what is the name of his God?
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Martinez39(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
HardMirror:
Jesusjnr said atheism would end by 2019. grin

Edit: great to have you back. Your topics are always interesting to read. A lot of stupidity has been displayed since you left.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Yh I am back. I am rude cos I don't care about some shit. Got better shit to deal with. but still human and gotta make time for you folks sometimes. Truth is your philosophy is really weak and I can't deal
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
Michellekabod2:

grin
That guy is a bloody fool and I don't give a hoot about what he is upto
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
Martinez39:
Hmmmm grin
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
Michellekabod2:

grin
Forget about religion for now. Have you downloaded the video I asked you to download? Wld rather talk about that
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
Martinez39:

Edit: great to have you back. Your topics are always interesting to read. A lot of stupidity has been displayed since you left.
Thanks bro. Well not that I am wise myself so... I just express myself as I think best, but we keep learning. Glad you find my topics insightful.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
HardMirror:
Yh I am back. I am rude cos I don't care about some shit. Got better shit to deal with. but still human and gotta make time for you folks sometimes. Truth is your philosophy is really weak and I can't deal
Ok then,when I treat your ffuck off,don't take it personally as well...

What philosophy?
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by StrikeBack(m): 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
budaatum:

Seriously grin grin shocked shocked

Jesusjnr should consider comedy!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop The Attacks On Other Faiths! / At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death / Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.