Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,916 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror (4639 Views)

Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror / Questions For Hardmirror / Daddy Freeze Would Certainly End An Athiest Or Agnostic. Hardmirror's Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by EmperorHarry: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

Just three months plus left, but I wonder how many times the terms and conditions of the deal would change before D-Day.
The same reason I mentioned you cos we really need to clarify this whole thing and not lead people on with the wrong information..

So Jesusjnr,Budaatum,LordReed can you guys kindly revisit the conditions behind your deal and get this straight so nairalanders know what to look out for before the end of the year.

1 Like

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
EmperorHarry:
The same reason I mentioned you cos we really need to clarify this whole thing and not lead people on with the wrong information..

So Jesusjnr,Budaatum,LordReed can you guys kindly revisit the conditions behind your deal and get this straight so nairalanders know what to look out for before the end of the year.
See bro, you just have to come to terms with such, because that's what you get having to with someone like Buda.

That's why I had to ask Lordreed to come bear witness of this even though he be Buda's best buddy, because the way Buda changes positions, the weather would be like, "all hail Buda".

The condition is simple. I said a made in Nairaland miracle would take place before the end of the year. So if it takes place as I said, buda's moniker goes down. If not both of jesusjnr monikers goes down.

So that's how simple it is and you can confirm this from Lordreed. But if you want to follow Buda's imaginations, then get ready to start feeling dizzy because Buda spins like a carousel.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by LordReed(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
EmperorHarry:

jesusjnr:
See bro, you just have to come to terms with such, because that's what you get having to with someone like Buda.

That's why I had to ask Lordreed to come bear witness of this even though he be Buda's best buddy, because the way Buda changes positions, the weather would be like, "all hail Buda".

The condition is simple. I said a made in Nairaland miracle would take place before the end of the year. So if it takes place as I said, buda's moniker goes down. If not both of jesusjnr monikers goes down.

So that's how simple it is and you can confirm this from Lordreed. But if you want to follow Buda's imaginations, then get ready to start feeling dizzy because Buda spins like a carousel.

Jesusjnr has laid it all out.

1 Like

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by EmperorHarry: 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
LordReed:

Alright then.We'll wait for Budaatum to confirm it and settle this once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
EmperorHarry:
Alright then.We'll wait for Budaatum to confirm it and settle this once and for all.
Once and for all?

That has already happened several times before.

And I still expect more.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by budaatum: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
LordReed:

What is wrong with you sometimes? Was #deactivatemonicker dependent on some other miracle?

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by LordReed(m): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
budaatum:

What is wrong with you sometimes? Was #deactivatemonicker dependent on some other miracle?

Ummm, what is the objection? That the exact date wasn't mentioned?
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by EmperorHarry: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
Once and for all?

That has already happened several times before.

And I still expect more.
The both of you haven't been specific about the condition(s) of your deal.It's best you both straighten it out now or risk having unnecessary arguments when the time is really close..There's like 3-4 versions of what the deal is about and it's looking like the both of you don't have a mutual understanding about the condition.Let nairalanders know what it's all about so they don't keep passing on the wrong information.It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2019
EmperorHarry:
The both of you haven't been specific about the condition(s) of your deal.It's best you both straighten it out now or risk having unnecessary arguments when the time is really close..There's like 3-4 versions of what the deal is about and it's looking like the both of you don't have a mutual understanding about the condition.Let nairalanders know what it's all about so they don't keep passing on the wrong information.It's that simple.
Lol!

It appears that Buda has achieved Buda's aim with you, as you can clearly see what buda is trying to do, despite that Lordreed our witness has proven that what I said was correct.

So let me leave you and buda to straighten it out, because as for me I'm out, I don't know about Lordreed.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by LordReed(m): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

It appears that Buda has achieved Buda's aim with you, as you can clearly see what buda is trying to do, despite that Lordreed our witness has proven that what I said was correct.

So let me leave you and buda to straighten it out, because as for me I'm out, I don't know about Lordreed.

We shall hear my dear buda's complaint and then agree to a statement of this challenge that shall accompany the hashtag so that all ambiguity is laid to rest.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by EmperorHarry: 9:11am On Sep 24, 2019
LordReed:

We shall hear my dear buda's complaint and then agree to a statement of this challenge that shall accompany the hashtag so that all ambiguity is laid to rest.
Aptly said,LordReed.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by EmperorHarry: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

Buda didn't achieve anything jnr..If all parties involved agree that your statement was the condition agreed upon then it would become irreversible.No stories or hearsays.It would do you both a whole lot of good especially you,since everyone seems to think you predicted the end of atheism on NL(which isn't happening any time soon).

If buda doesn't agree to this, then the deal becomes irrelevant.So we are trusting you both are honest with yourselves and true to your words.

1 Like

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by MuttleyLaff: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2019
budaatum:

What is now the matter with you budaatum. So instead of you posting the quotation with its hyperlink to the actual place the quote was originally done, we now have to be searching and trawling Nairaland for it. If it was me that did this, you'll be huffing and puffing all over the thread about it and getting your knickers all in a twist.

Somebody like the wannabe prophet, jesusjnr, needs to caught not only by holding by the wrist, but also by clutching hold of him by the trouser's belt area region, so he wouldn't be able to wriggle and sneakily escape.

If he doesn't repent, I can't wait to see him fall, lean and then heavily rest on his sword
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2019
LordReed:

So what's the point in bringing you in, eh Lordreed?

If Buda's back and forth which prompted me to ask you, Buda's best Nairaland buddy, to help stop, yet continues?

If buda is not going to abide by the agreed terms as witnessed by you, I don't see the point in both your involvement and the deal.

I am not going keep dragging issues with someone who can't keep his/her word concerning a deal. If it's not about moniker, it is something else.

I'm sorry but that's it from me on this matter.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by LordReed(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
So what's the point in bringing you in, eh Lordreed?

If Buda's back and forth which prompted me to ask you, Buda's best Nairaland buddy, to help stop, yet continues?

If buda is not going to abide by the agreed terms as witnessed by you, I don't see the point in both your involvement and the deal.

I am not going keep dragging issues with someone who can't keep his/her word concerning a deal. If it's not about moniker, it is something else.

I'm sorry but that's it from me on this matter.

Where did buda say she would not abide by the agreement?
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2019
LordReed:

Where did buda say she would not abide by the agreement?

Ok. So buda didn't say so.

That means there's nothing to talk about then.

#deactivateyourmoniker is still on!

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by LordReed(m): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2019
jesusjnr:

Ok. So buda didn't say so.

That means there's nothing to talk about then.

#deactivateyourmoniker is still on!

Of course its still on! I just want us to have a statement that we can repeat without ambiguity as to what it is about.

1 Like

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2019
LordReed:

Of course its still on! I just want us to have a statement that we can repeat without ambiguity as to what it is about.
And how many times has that happened since I asked you to help me solve that issue once and for all?

And it has never been me, not even once but always Buda.

So why always buda and never me?

Or is there a foul play somewhere?

And I didn't force Buda to enter into the agreement, because Buda is not a kid.

And this also happened prior to your involvement, so I am simply fed up having to deal with someone so unstable.

So that's the agreement as you pointed out, except Buda wants to chicken out as buda had insinuated severally, then buda is free to walk. But if not that's the agreement, nothing to add or subtract from that on my part.

Thanks bro for understanding.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by LordReed(m): 11:43am On Sep 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
And how many times has that happened since I asked you to help me solve that issue once and for all?

And it has never been me, not even once but always Buda.

So why always buda and never me?

Or is there a foul play somewhere?

And I didn't force Buda to enter into the agreement, because Buda is not a kid.

And this also happened prior to your involvement, so I am simply fed up having to deal with someone so unstable.

So that's the agreement as you pointed out, except Buda wants to chicken out as buda had insinuated severally, then buda is free to walk. But if not that's the agreement, nothing to add or subtract from that on my part.

Thanks bro for understanding.

There is no backing down on this. Nobody is being relieved of their obligation here. You and buda are bound by your agreement, we will help you people see it to the conclusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
LordReed:

There is no backing down on this. Nobody is being relieved of their obligation here. You and buda are bound by your agreement, we will help you people see it to the conclusion.
Thanks boss.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Anas09: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
HardMirror:
. Anas are you asking what is the name of his God?
Yes nau. Every deity has a name. Don't assume that because they call God it means the same with what you call you God.

Oh wait!!! There's no God. Says hardmirror.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Ok then,when I treat your ffuck off,don't take it personally as well...

OK ma'am. Lol
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
LordReed:

This challenge is too ambiguous and silly.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by LordReed(m): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
HardMirror:
This challenge is too ambiguous and silly.

Well, it doesn't concern you, you aren't a party to it.

1 Like

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by budaatum: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
LordReed:

I understand #deactivatemoniker to mean buda will deactivate by 1 January 2020. But if buda does not deactivate by then both jnr's monikers will be deactivated.

jesusjnr:
Now we're now talking buda, for our monikers are now at stake not just mere words.

So before or on the 1st of January next year, either the jesusjnr's monikers or butaatum's moniker would cease to exist.
Of course it wouldn't be buda if buda's thrash/lies is not involved.

But I leave buda in buda's delusions.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by LordReed(m): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
budaatum:

I understand #deactivatemoniker to mean buda will deactivate by 1 January 2020. But if buda does not deactivate by then both jnr's monikers will be deactivated.

Very well. Now here is the the statement of the challenge.

Jesusjnr has declared that on or before 11:59pm 31st December 2019, a miracle will occur on Nairaland that will effectively end atheism on Nairaland. Should this miracle fail to occur, on the 1st of January 2020 jesusjnr shall deactivate all his monikers. If the miracle does occur, budaatum shall deactivate her moniker. #deactivateyourmoniker

Any objection to this statement should be made within the next 24hrs or else this shall be the official statement of the challenge.

1 Like

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by budaatum: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
LordReed:

Very well. Now here is the the statement of the challenge.

Jesusjnr has declared that on or before 11:59pm 31st December 2019, a miracle will occur on Nairaland that will effectively end atheism on Nairaland. Should this miracle fail to occur, on the 1st of January 2020 jesusjnr shall deactivate all his monikers. If the miracle does occur, budaatum shall deactivate her moniker. #deactivateyourmoniker

Any objection to this statement should be made within the next 24hrs or else this shall be the official statement of the challenge.
I object! Imagine my lame excuse for not deactivating and survival past that day is the miracle!

The wager is solely dependent on the two parties involved and on no other miracle whatsoever!

As I understand it, budaatum will deactivate, regardless of any other thing that happens on Nairaland. And if buda does not deactivate, jnr will.

Can others please review and state their understanding as you will all be judge and juror on the day.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by LordReed(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
budaatum:

I object! Imagine my lame excuse for not deactivating and survival past that day is the miracle!

The wager is solely dependent on the two parties involved and on no other miracle whatsoever!

As I understand it, budaatum will deactivate, regardless of any other thing that happens on Nairaland. And if buda does not deactivate, jnr will.

Can others please review and state their understanding as you will all be judge and juror on the day.

For if you're so sure that you're not just trash talking as characteristic, prove it by staking your moniker on it, so that if it takes place as I said before the end of the year, you deactivate your moniker on the 1st of January 2020

What did you think jesusjnr was talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by budaatum: 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
LordReed:

For if you're so sure that you're not just trash talking as characteristic, prove it by staking your moniker on it, so that if it takes place as I said before the end of the year, you deactivate your moniker on the 1st of January 2020

If I had not deactivated my moniker by then. Otherwise, he can call on anything as the miracle he meant. But confirm from him. I've detected his fashioning of a loophole all along.

As I understand it, buda will deactivate by said date regardless of anything else, and if buda does not deactivate jnr will.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by budaatum: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
What is now the matter with you budaatum. So instead of you posting the quotation with its hyperlink
I said this new nl was no good!

budaatum:
Can't now tell there's a link! Lazy people who barely saw them would now not see them at all!
Not good for those of us that use them a lot.

Click on word with the # lazy muttley.

budaatum:

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
LordReed:

This is the thread link:

https://www.nairaland.com/5223214/nairaland-ever-witnessed-made-nairaland/2#5223214.88

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by LordReed(m): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
budaatum:

If I had not deactivated my moniker by then. Otherwise, he can call on anything as the miracle he meant. But confirm from him. I've detected his fashioning of a loophole all along.

As I understand it, buda will deactivate by said date regardless of anything else, and if buda does not deactivate jnr will.

The miracle conditions are clear, it will end atheism on Nairaland. How is it ambiguous?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja / God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George / "The Assyrian" Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.