Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror (4392 Views)

Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror / Questions For Hardmirror / Daddy Freeze Would Certainly End An Athiest Or Agnostic. Hardmirror's Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
[b][/b] grin
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
LordReed:

The miracle conditions are clear, it will end atheism on Nairaland. How is it ambiguous?
Sorry to chip in,I guess the deal was rashly and hastily made without proper agreement. There was no mutual understanding and conclusion before the deal was made.
It was one sided,only jnr laying out the conditions which Buda had to say yes to and then sadly, Buda didn't inteprete it as jnr intended it to mean.
Jnr deal: at 2020,a miracle will occur that will end atheism
Buda interpretation:I will deactivate my account and if I don't jnr will

Two versions of the deal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by budaatum: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
LordReed:

The miracle conditions are clear, it will end atheism on Nairaland. How is it ambiguous?
That is a mega "ambiguous" my Lord!

Define "atheism on Nairaland".

Define "end".

1 Like

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by MuttleyLaff: 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
budaatum:
I said this new nl was no good!
Click on word with the # lazy muttley
budaatum less is good. All those subtractions has made Nairaland healthy lean, fit, sleek, simple and sexy. The weight loss has removed all those excess baggage and made it streamlined, conforming with industry standards and keeping up with other professional good looking websites. Don't you see how vavavoom aesthetic Nairaland now is, hmm?

Anyway, budaatum, what I am saying is instead of screenshot grabbing what jesusjnr wrote, why couldn't you quote it, so we can click on it ourselves, to keep up, see and remember the build up to that quote you are holding jesusjnr to. I am not impressed with the pasted screenshots, give me the source, give me the link that will take me to the original and exact quote. The changes done on Nairaland lately, didn't affect and had no bearing on the quote+link feature now.

See, the above is me quoting you and it links back to your original post, the one I quoted from. This is what I am asking you do with jesusjnr

PS: I sure would love to see jesusjnr held by the wrist and trouser hip with a vice-like grip so he wouldn't be able to do any slithering escapes

1 Like

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by budaatum: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Sorry to chip in,I guess the deal was rashly and hastily made without proper agreement. There was no mutual understanding and conclusion before the deal was made.
It was one sided,only jnr laying out the conditions which Buda had to say yes to and then sadly, Buda didn't inteprete it as jnr intended it to mean.

Two versions of the deal
Thank you my dear. If jnr agrees to his version, I agree, subject to definitions requested of my Lord.

Though I must state that I have no desire whatsoever for jnr to delete his monicker.

Below will be the miracle he mentions.

jesusjnr:

That should get us concerned and make us to ask ourselves what is it that we yet lack, for I can imagine a Peter, John or a Paul etc. here in nairaland, by now Nairaland atheism would have already been dead and waiting to be buried.

For although there would yet be unbelievers it wouldn't be people that do not believe that God exists, but those who would not still believe in Him irrespective of the fact that He existence had been proven beyond the shadow of any doubt.

So we cannot become comfortable that we have no signs here in nairaland to confirm who are and our efforts thus far, for the mighty Works of God is very integral to convincing people to believing the Word of God, and also it serves as an encouragement and a comforter to those who believe, hence Jesus instructing His disciples before His departure from the Earth:

48 "And ye are witnesses of these things.
49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high." Luke 24:48-49 (KJV)

8 "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth." Acts 1:8 (KJV)

So they had to wait to be endued with power from on high, for having such power is so pivotal to being able to bear witness of Jesus, for imagine if such happens here in Nairaland, it would makes bearing witness of Him much much easier, and the mighty Works would speak much that we would have less arguments and talk if God exists or doesn't.

For it would mean bringing the proof of God existence to where the world's at just as it was in those days, and it would not just be that which is restricted to the four walls of a church building.

I am also speaking of myself for I have been here for close to eight months but I have had no single confirmed Nairaland healing or miracle in this respect to show for all my efforts here, that I often find myself having to back myself or my efforts up by talking extra.

But I know for a certain that would soon change for the signs are coming to Nairaland, because the Word has been sown here in Nairaland, so all that's left is the Works to confirm the Word that's been sown here in Nairaland.

So the miracles, healings and deliverances etc., shall soon become common place in Nairaland, for Nairaland would soon become a world wide tourist destination and attraction for the mighty Works of God.

And I except this to commence before the end of this year, so if the mighty Works of God has been scarce in Nairaland before now, let it be known that there's going to be a complete reversal of that.

For once the Word is sown, the Works are inevitable.

So get ready for it, for it shall surely come to pass!
This, miracle, baring a lot of the needless waffle and the 'them and us', will indeed happen jnr, in as much as it includes you, and the definition of "Nairaland atheist" is as broadly defined here by Tatime. I, for one, cannot be writing this and not expect to see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending on’ us all, though, I do not expect, for any reason whatsoever, that everyone would abandon their believes and disbelieve and all of a sudden just be the same.

There will indeed be a miracle on Nairaland. We will all become as a child and our eyes will open and we will see aknew. It is happening all over Nairaland, in fact as we will outgrow our petty differences and understand we live here and will continue living here and squabbling over petty differences as we delightful do is satan worship and not for the Kingdom of Human Beings. We will indeed all begin to understand one another instead of trying to impose our own beliefs and understandings on others. And then, greater things than what we do now would we do.

And it will begin with you, jnr, and everyone one of us as you corrected me here. Eyes will indeed open when a spell works. For while it is in the hands of the Lord who lives or dies, we still have freewill to open our eyes and see that the Kingdom of God is amongst and inside of all of us and the evidence of your being born again will be your fruits which we all here, neighbours and so called enemies, see and say to you, "where do you stay?" For our new fruits will be juicy and sweet and not death.

Least this be misconstrued, the deal is still on!

1 Like

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
LordReed:

Very well. Now here is the the statement of the challenge.

Jesusjnr has declared that on or before 11:59pm 31st December 2019, a miracle will occur on Nairaland that will effectively end atheism on Nairaland. Should this miracle fail to occur, on the 1st of January 2020 jesusjnr shall deactivate all his monikers. If the miracle does occur, budaatum shall deactivate her moniker. #deactivateyourmoniker

Any objection to this statement should be made within the next 24hrs or else this shall be the official statement of the challenge.
20 hours and seven minutes to go.

Though slight changes have been made to the original conditions, I accept the challenge.

If Buda doesn't accept the above conditions by that dead line, the deal is off!

At least this time no excuses for everyone is a witness now.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by MuttleyLaff: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
budaatum:
Thank you my dear. If jnr agrees to his version, I agree, subject to definitions requested of my Lord.

Though I must state that I have no desire whatsoever for jnr to delete his monicker.

Below will be the miracle he mentions.
This, miracle, baring a lot of the needless waffle and the 'them and us', will indeed happen jnr, in as much as it includes you, and the definition of "Nairaland atheist" is as broadly defined here by Tatime. I, for one, cannot be writing this and not expect to see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending on’ us all, though, I do not expect, for any reason whatsoever, that everyone would abandon their believes and disbelieve and all of a sudden just be the same.

There will indeed be a miracle on Nairaland. We will all become as a child and our eyes will open and we will see aknew. It is happening all over Nairaland, in fact as we will outgrow our petty differences and understand we live here and will continue living here and squabbling over petty differences as we delightful do is satan worship and not for the Kingdom of Human Beings. We will indeed all begin to understand one another instead of trying to impose our own beliefs and understandings on others. And then, greater things than what we do now would we do.

And it will begin with you, jnr, and everyone one of us as you corrected me here. Eyes will indeed open when a spell works. For while it is in the hands of the Lord who lives or dies, we still have freewill to open our eyes and see that the Kingdom of God is amongst and inside of all of us and the evidence of your being born again will be your fruits which we all here, neighbours and so called enemies, see and say to you, "where do you stay?" For our new fruits will be juicy and sweet and not death.

Least this be misconstrued, the deal is still on!
Thank you for posting the jesusjnr quotation with its link to the original post and thred it emanated from. The first respondent, MJBOLT, to that original post that jesusjnr wrote, was absolutely correct in calling it "DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR" and laughing in derision because of it

budaatum, I know you dont mind spliffs. I dont too, in fact, I have, experimentally and out of curiosity tried it but only one time, once and not after, but if you should begin to hear that I've started smoking spliff, then just know that I've somehow managed to find out who jesusjnr's dealer is. jesusjnr, no doubt, was high on some real designer and authentic mofo shït when he dreamed up opening that thread and posting that write up. The poxy, wannabe fake arsed, self-proclaimed prophet jesusjnr snookered himself with his false prophecy. Lol, nairaland will become a miracle tourist centre indeed, a world wide tourist destination. Shut the front door. Lol smh.

I dont hide that if jesusjnr doesnt repent, I have the desire for jesusjnr to delete his moniker. If unrependant, I'll be glad to see the end of the moniker.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by budaatum: 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Lol, nairaland will become a miracle tourist centre indeed, a world wide tourist destination. Lol smh.
Except, this is true. Nairaland will become a "world wide tourist destination" muttley. Intelligent minds like you all can not but grow and evolve and when we do you tell how you smoked jnr's spliffs. My own advise is give it up.

Apply all you know of my attitude to the word, "believe" .

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by MuttleyLaff: 12:05am On Sep 25, 2019
budaatum:
Except, this is true. Nairaland will become a "world wide tourist destination" muttley. Intelligent minds like you all can not but grow and evolve and when we do you tell how you smoked jnr's spliffs. My own advise is give it up.

Apply all you know of my attitude to the word, "believe" .
"believe" indeed. Our Ọga at the top, Sëun must have believed, no wonder there is now a revamped Nairaland, done in anticipation of the jesusjnr prophecy getting fulfilled and Nairaland becomes a miracle tourist centre indeed, a world wide tourist destination.

PS: I am just lurving this vavavoom, new, clean, sleek, thin, decluttered, healthy, new look and sexy Nairaland. Lesser truly is good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by CharlesJok3r: 5:56am On Sep 25, 2019
HardMirror:
grin
Welcome back HardMirror wink!
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by LordReed(m): 9:04am On Sep 25, 2019
budaatum:

That is a mega "ambiguous" my Lord!

Define "atheism on Nairaland".

Define "end".

It is not. He said it quite clearly in his OP that there'd be no longer any reason to debate the existence of a god by reason of the miracle(s).

Atheism on Nairaland by jesusjnr's post refers to the debate on the existence of a god or gods. An end to that debate is the end jesusjnr is referring to.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by LordReed(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Two versions of the deal

Good we are here to clear things up then.

There are no 2 versions of the deal, there is only 1.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2019
LordReed:

It is not. He said it quite clearly in his OP that there'd be no longer any reason to debate the existence of a god by reason of the miracle(s).

Atheism on Nairaland by jesusjnr's post refers to the debate on the existence of a god or gods. An end to that debate is the end jesusjnr is referring to.
Buda benefitting from Lordreed being Buda's best Nairaland buddy and adding what's not in the original condition of the deal to favor the wishes of Buda, and make it much more difficult to meet before the end of the year.

Notwithstanding jesusjnr accepted the new Buda influenced conditions for the deal without much fuss.

Yet Buda is still not satisfied.

Lordreed please try and make your best Nairaland buddy to accept the conditions unconditionally in the full glare of the public by the deadline you set, otherwise it would prove that Buda is not ready to put Buda's moniker where buda's big mouth is, and Buda effectively saying, "no deal!"

Let put this to rest once and for all.

All and sundry should see how difficult the conditions are to meet, yet it's not me that has to meet those impossible conditions that is complaining, but Buda who simply does nothing but just to watch.

I was right about Buda, just being nothing but a loud noisemaker unless Buda proves me wrong by putting Buda's moniker where Buda's mouth is.

Thanks.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2019
CharlesJok3r:

Welcome back HardMirror wink!
Thanks bro
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2019
Lordreed. It's past the set deadline, so may I know what that implies for the deal.

Thanks.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by LordReed(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lordreed. It's past the set deadline, so may I know what that implies for the deal.

Thanks.

The deal is on and the statement issued is the final form of the challenge #deactivateyourmoniker. Repeated for emphasis:

Jesusjnr has declared that on or before 11:59pm 31st December 2019, a miracle will occur on Nairaland that will effectively end atheism on Nairaland. Should this miracle fail to occur, on the 1st of January 2020 jesusjnr shall deactivate all his monikers. If the miracle does occur, budaatum shall deactivate her moniker. #deactivateyourmoniker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2019
LordReed:

The deal is on and the statement issued is the final form of the challenge #deactivateyourmoniker. Repeated for emphasis:

That's you Lordreed speaking and not buda.

So please, speaking from experience, I need you to confirm this from Buda first, if buda accepts the conditions of the deal unconditionally before you can tell me it's on.

We simply can't afford any more hiccups.

Thanks.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by LordReed(m): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
That's you Lordreed speaking and not buda.

So please, speaking from experience, I need you to confirm this from Buda first, if buda accepts the conditions of the deal unconditionally before you can tell me it's on.

We simply can't afford any more hiccups.

Thanks.

The deadline for objection has passed and there was no further response from buda on my explanation. The deal stands as stated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
LordReed:

The deadline for objection has passed and there was no further response from buda on my explanation. The deal stands as stated.

So can you give me your word that buda is fully committed to the deal and that there would be no further disruptions on buda's part?

I suggest you get Buda's word first before you give me an answer, because na you I go hold oh.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by budaatum: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
My Lordreed, you were called into this by jnr so I am leaving it to you to let me know if I have to deactivate by the stated day.

I strongly suggest you convene a jury, as bias allegations are already being suggested.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by LordReed(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
budaatum:
My Lordreed, you were called into this by jnr so I am leaving it to you to let me know if I have to deactivate by the stated day.

I strongly suggest you convene a jury, as bias allegations are already being suggested.

Feel free to nominate a jury and jesusjnr will also get a chance to nominate as well.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by budaatum: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2019
LordReed:

Feel free to nominate a jury and jesusjnr will also get a chance to nominate as well.
I'll trust everyone in the Religous section on NL.

1 Like

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by LordReed(m): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2019
budaatum:

I'll trust everyone in the Religous section on NL.

Ok then the entire Religion section shall be the jury.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2019
LordReed:

Ok then the entire Religion section shall be the jury.
This is perfectly poised.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by kkins25(m): 4:22am On Sep 28, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Two versions of the deal
hahaha. ? Haven't read the comment but im nit surprised, buda is a conman when it comes to words...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by budaatum: 4:36am On Sep 28, 2019
Some will not pay school fees, then they'd blame others for their own olodoness.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 28, 2019
kkins25:
hahaha. ? Haven't read the comment but im nit surprised, buda is a conman when it comes to words...
Lol!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Life From Life? / Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody / What's Wrong With Female Pastors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.