Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed (38818 Views)

Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / My First Time I Unknowingly Raped A Girl, I Wasn’t Aware It Was Rape. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by AnonymousXYZ: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
Baby has accepted the proposal too smiley
Relieved... Just pray it ends here, and well. I'll never CHEAT again. An eye opener.
Thanks all

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by themonk(m): 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
tete7000:

The problem of cheating in many marriages begins long before marriage is ever consummated, it begins when people thinks like you do. It begins when two people who cannot define what is moral outside marriage decides to go together in marriage. If two people in open relationship casually have sex and then goes into marriage hoping to stay faithful, they fail, why you may ask. Because fidelity is a character, an attribute a person possess or not, not one acquired because one is in a marriage. He who is faithful in little will be faithful in much, he who is faithful to God and abstains from illicit sex has built into himself/herself the power to be faithful in marital life.
The problem I have with discussing with Nigerians is that they always jump from one line of thought to another. I'm sorry to use this collective description for all nigerians but unfortunately that is the case. Read through our discussion and rank your coherency.

My final answer is that you should not blame the girl because she is not doing anything different from what married couples do. Which is be faithful (if the OP is right) and hope your partner does not cheat. Thanks for your thoughts on this matter, I appreciate. Have a wonderful day.
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
Oga tell her you nacked another girl and got it from her.... Na girlfriend no be wife. If she stays she stays if she goes continue banging aunty gonorrhea
oh my lawd, when will nairalanders ever grow up.

1 Like

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
AnonymousXYZ:
thank you very much maam

You are very welcome.
All the best...

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by sinaj(f): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
Sanchez01:

This emboldened makes sense but we both know doing that would be to have himself killed unnecessarily, particularly if the result comes out positive.

Bad things happen to cheats these days, and fast!

AnonymousXYZ, you shouldn't worry about Bacterial infection alone at this point. I would have advised you rush to the nearest government hospital to get a PEP but it is late already. You really should tell the other lady and also get her to run an HIV test. You need that more than she needs it right now.

Earlier he knows, better for him and his gf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by tete7000(m): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
themonk:

The problem I have with discussing with Nigerians is that they always jump from one line of thought to another. I'm sorry to use this collective description for all nigerians but unfortunately that is the case. Read through our discussion and rank your coherency.

My final answer is that you should not blame the girl because she is not doing anything different from what married couples do. Which is be faithful (if the OP is right) and hope your partner does not cheat. Thanks for your thoughts on this matter, I appreciate. Have a wonderful day.

The problem I have with people like you is that you talk on issues you are not deep enough to comprehend. You compare marriages to open relationships, you think the same rule guides the two when it was clear that are legal boundaries to one and none to the other
You called innocent a girl who knowingly gave her body over to a man she is not married to to toy with. You tried to exonerate her of stupidity and foolishness when it was clear those attributes have got her into the mess she found herself.

I don't know if you are a father, but just in case you are, I honestly don't envy your children because you can't give them any moral compass to guide them. Your girls will be loose and be at mercy of vampire boys who might turn them to easy preys, infecting them with diseases while they sit there claiming innocence. Your boys are going to be ruled by sexual passions not knowing where to draw boundaries. I pray God open your eyes to see before it is too late. Thanks for your time.

6 Likes

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by versashee: 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
udemzyudex:
As long as you still have the girlfriend tag, then it's no condom no sex.

If you don't like it then keep your kpekus.

Well, I'll advise you to see a doctor.

Wife fit still give u HIV
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by sinaj(f): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
tete7000:

Ignorant and stupid because she just got infected with an std while sleeping around unmarried. Today it is gonorrhea, tomorrow it might be HIV. Hear what you just said, married people even cheat, it is called cheating because a person in marriage isn't expecting to have an affair with another, at least in an ideal case. In the case of a girl banging a man she isn't married to, it is an open relationship, nothing binds one to another. If I sleep with you, I can equally sleep with another, who says I cannot when I am not married to you? You called me a judge, I am not judging, only speaking the truth and truth is bitter and it hurts. Sex is only for people in marital relationship. Popular opinions won't change that which is the truth.
You are very ignorant
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
Newboss:

Kindly keep shut. You're more interesting that way angry

Small boy. Your broke a.ss brain needs rewiring. Olosho.
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Anacondaprick: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Just 3 pages?

See as alpha males desert this thread...

Aunty pocohantas
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by udemzyudex(m): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
versashee:

Wife fit still give u HIV

Chai, no where is save.
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by iHart(m): 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
Your girl may be the culprit here. Few days after you had it with your random girl, no symptoms. then just two days with your girlfriend you started seeing symptoms,... hey dude, that your girlfriend is a suspect!!! Test the two specifically for Gonorrhea. Be sure the test is for gonorrhea, because most labs don't run that test but they claim they do. Just be specific, tell them you want to test for gonorrhea!!! test the two girls!!!

..and the random girl admitted she has a toilet infect. Dude, gonorrhea is not a toilet infection. I strongly suspect your girl.

...your girl accepts you back without stress, dude she is cheating!!! no matter how dummy a girl is, if she is faithful, she won't tolerate unfaithful guy so easy.

1 Like

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
Thank God you have a push over girlfriend. Some women will accept anything just to have a man smh. Good luck to you and your future cheating endeavours.
AnonymousXYZ:
Baby has accepted the proposal too smiley
Relieved... Just pray it ends here, and well. I'll never CHEAT again. An eye opener.
Thanks all

2 Likes

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by FlyingTOMATOE: 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
AnonymousXYZ:
Hello u and 3 shots of injections, and everything was back to normality.

I'm feeling guilty as of now, and don't know how to tell her she's contacted the infection.

I'd appreciate any advice on how to go forward with this.

No bashing please. Thank you
as unfortunate as it is,the best thing is to inform her and get her treated.
Prepare for the worst too because you will lose her trust and respect even if she still loves you.

1 Like

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by tete7000(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
sinaj:
You are very ignorant

Your opinion precipitated by your life style, but I am 100% certain I am far more enlightened than you. Very certain of that. What do you know? Nothing!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by themonk(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
tete7000:

The problem I have with people like you is that you talk on issues you are not deep enough to comprehend. You compare marriages to open relationships, you think the same rule guides the two when it was clear that are legal boundaries to one and none to the other
You called innocent a girl who knowingly gave her body over to a man she is not married to to toy with. You tried to exonerate her of stupidity and foolishness when it was clear those attributes have got her into the mess she found herself.

I don't know if you are a father, but just in case you are, I honestly don't envy your children because you can't give them any moral compass to guide them. Your girls will be loose and be at mercy of vampire boys who might turn them to easy preys, infecting them with diseases while they sit there claiming innocence. Your boys are going to be ruled by sexual passions not knowing where to draw boundaries. I pray God open your eyes to see before it is too late. Thanks for your time.
Who told you they are in an open relationship, can you point to one reference to an open relationship made in that original post or are you pulling that out from the nowhere?
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by themonk(m): 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
sinaj:
You are very ignorant
Don't even exhange words with him, he cannot stick to a logical line of thought.
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by AnonymousXYZ: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Saffi:
Thank God you have a push over girlfriend. Some women will accept anything just to have a man smh. Good luck to you and your future cheating endeavours.
undecided
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by AnonymousXYZ: 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Saffi:
I'm not her only choice. She has TONS of guys flocking around her,but she chose me. Right, call me a cheating b*stars, but doesn't change the fact that I love her. Pssst*

2 Likes

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by stanliwise(m): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
AnonymousXYZ:
Hello folks. I'm at a dilemma right now.

Had to create a new moniker. Pretty popular here.
I've been with my girlfriend for a few months now. A girl everyone would want to have, but I've goofed... Big time.

I had a random fling with a girl I met sometime at an eatery, and as we were ******* the condom tore, and I just proceeded like that, throwing caution to the wind.
After a few days, my GF came, and we had unprotected sex. Amazing stuff and all.

A day or two later, I noticed discharge from my manhood: which meant only one thing; I had contacted gonorrhea. I went for tests, and It was confirmed. I was given antibiotics and 3 shots of injections, and everything was back to normality.

I'm feeling guilty as of now, and don't know how to tell her she's contacted the infection.

I'd appreciate any advice on how to go forward with this.

No bashing please. Thank you
Be a man and bear the responsibility of your actions.
In reality you don't have to win always. You were responsible for your actions, take the responsibility and the pains with it.

Tell her to forgive you and give her reason why. if you're lucky she may comeback to you after she leave you for only but a short while.

The only reason you should lie is if you know deep down you don't want to change your ways and you still have the intentions of having sex like you just did at some other points in time. Aside this, no other reasons are fit.

I hope you think this through.
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Yoighaman(m): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
@Op, inform the other girl and plead with her to run HIV test, if for any reason she agrees and it comes out negative, lucky you, thank her for the nice gesture, phase 1passed.

Phase 2: Call your girlfriend, tell her you were feeling funny and went for a test and tested positive for hepititis b (or whatever jargon you can concoct), make sure it's what an antibiotic can cure, bamboozle her with all the street and emotional intelligence you got, have her take the meds, never tell her you cheated and contracted gonorrhea, you risk losing her if you did that. She'd take the meds and be fine afterwards.

Phase 3: Avoid taking too much alcohol going forward, it makes we humans do crazy stuffs (see what your Etinosa actress did). Vow there would never be a re-ocurrence of this incident.

Phase 4: Fix whatever issues in the relationship that got you attracted to cheating on her, alcohol only brings out preconceived intentions, I feel it's the easiest vice that make guys go gaga, and if it's something else, check it, whatever it is, psychological, emotional, whatever.

...and to all those insulting or cursing you, don't give a Bleep, you only came out plain and sought advice, they act like them holy pass but nobody holy pass.

Cheers bro.
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by AnonymousXYZ: 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
stanliwise:
Be a man and bear the responsibility of your actions.
In reality you don't have to win always. You were responsible for your actions, take the responsibility and the pains with it.

Tell her to forgive you and give her reason why if you're lucky she may comeback to you after she leave you for only but a short while.

The only reason you should lie is if you know deep down you don't want to change your ways and you still have the intentions of having sex else where at some point in time. Aside this, no other reasons are fit.

I hope you think this through.
I've thought this through, over and over again. I ain't going down that lane... Ever again... Now and forever
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Blue3k(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
AnonymousXYZ

Be a man let her know what happened. Take her to doctor and pay for expenses. There's nothing more to it.
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
OK sir.
AnonymousXYZ:
I'm not her only choice. She has TONS of guys flocking around her,but she chose me. Right, call me a cheating b*stars, but doesn't change the fact that I love her. Pssst*
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Jeboy(m): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Its been interesting reading people opinion on this thread. If you belong to readers association like me just click the like button cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by tete7000(m): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
themonk:

Who told you they are in an open relationship, can you point to one reference to an open relationship made in that original post or are you pulling that out from the nowhere?

If you have read well enough through, you will know they are not married. Or does a man call his wife 'girlfriend'? If I may ask do you know what makes a relationship close? Just in case you don't know, only a marital vow does.

By the way you called yourself a monk. As a monk, is your position aligning with the thought pattern of people trained to be monks?

3 Likes

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by def111(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
My brother. Just tell her that she have toilet infection...

1 Like

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by stanliwise(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
AnonymousXYZ:
I've thought this through, over and over again. I ain't going down that lane... Ever again... Now and forever
Then since you want to make this commitment, then you have your answers.
Go and make the confession. A strong relationship need trust and transparency. Your confession will justify this.
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by AnonymousXYZ: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
Yoighaman:
@Op, inform the other girl and plead with her to run HIV test, if for any reason she agrees and it comes out negative, lucky you, thank her for the nice gesture, phase 1passed.

Phase 2: Call your girlfriend, tell her you were feeling funny and went for a test and tested positive for hepititis b (or whatever jargon you can concoct), make sure it's what an antibiotic can cure, bamboozle her with all the street and emotional intelligence you got, have her take the meds, never tell her you cheated and contracted gonorrhea, you risk losing her if you did that. She'd take the meds and be fine afterwards.

Phase 3: Avoid taking too much alcohol going forward, it makes we humans do crazy stuffs (see what your Etinosa actress did). Vow there would never be a re-ocurrence of this incident.

Phase 4: Fix whatever issues in the relationship that got you attracted to cheating on her, alcohol only brings out preconceived intentions, I feel it's the easiest vice that make guys go gaga, and if it's something else, check it, whatever it is, psychological, emotional, whatever.

...and to all those insulting or cursing you, don't give a Bleep, you only came out plain and sought advice, they act like them holy pass but nobody holy pass.

Cheers bro.
thanks a lot for this bro. I appreciate
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by AnonymousXYZ: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
Blue3k:
AnonymousXYZ

Be a man let her know what happened. Take her to doctor and pay for expenses. There's nothing more to it.
Alright. No problems
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
AnonymousXYZ:
that's not fair. It's obviously not from her own end. She's FAITHFUL. 100%
ok tell her u gave her gono na. What answer you dey expect Abi u be the same guy trolling us on ashawo thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving / As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.