Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed (38886 Views)

Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / My First Time I Unknowingly Raped A Girl, I Wasn’t Aware It Was Rape. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
AnonymousXYZ:
I'm not her only choice. She has TONS of guys flocking around her,but she chose me. Right, call me a cheating b*stars, but doesn't change the fact that I love her. Pssst*

How the heck do you love a person and still cheat on them? Bloody how!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by BlindAngel: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
themonk:

You cannot be sure if you have HIV till the sixth month. A better bet would be to go and test the girl you had the fling with for HIV, do not infect an innocent girlfriend just because of a fling. Tell her the truth if she finds out she deserved it and hope she forgives you.

Make sure you take this advice because if she later turns to be HIV positive you won't forgive yourself neither will she forgive you. Gonorrhea is just the easy one that shows up a few days after, HIV is what you should be worried about.

Bro, what about the normal hiv symptoms after 3 - 4 week's?? How rare is it to bro. Please respond back please.
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
Baddiezz:
He obviously didn't admit he's been cheating to her. Only said they should go for medical checkup. Wish I had her phone number. Dang

Phone number is too far. Her social media handle or something. Just give her a link to this thread and mess this cheating dude up!

2 Likes

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by grandstar(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
gypsey:
Gonorhea is treatable, it's no big deal, i ve been infected with Gonorhea 15 times, i am still here picking up Different women Always.

i ve even caught Syphillis multiple times.

Bros, are you married? Do you have kids?

If not, please go to a sperm bank and have your sperm stored specially for your use only.

STD are a major cause of sterility or male infertility and just in case it happens ( I pray not), you'll have insurance. (Read Proverbs 27:12).

Best however you stop being promiscuous. Wish you the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by BlindAngel: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dinho20:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF HIV:
AS EARLY AS 2-4 WEEKS AFTER EXPOSURE TO HIV, PEOPLE CAN EXPERIENCE AN ACUTE ILLNESS, OFTEN DESCRIBED AS "THE WORST FLU EVER". THIS IS CALLED ACUTE RETROVIRAL SYNDROME, OR PRIMARY HIV INFECTION, AND IT'S THE BODY'S NATURAL RESPONSE TO HIV INFECTION. DURING PRIMARY HIV INFECTION, THEIR ARE HIGHER LEVELS OF VIRUS CIRCULATING IN THE BLOOD. WHICH MEANS THAT PEOPLE CAN MORE EASILY TRANSMIT THE VIRUS TO OTHERS. SYMPTOMS OF HIV INCLUDE:
1.) FEVER
2.) CHILLS
3.) RASH
4.) NIGHT SWEATS
5.) MUSCLE ACHES
6.) SORE THROAT
7.) FATIGUE
8.) SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES
9.) ULCER IN THE MOUTH
SIN WILL GIVE YOU AS MUCH PLEASURE AS IT WANTS YOU TO HAVE, BUT ITS ALWAYS WAITING FOR THE TIME TO BREAK YOUR LIFE APART.
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!

Good evening bro, please how rare and how many percentage of people do this early symptoms shows... Please respond back please bro
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Daeylar(f): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
see how short this thread is. No one came here to call all Nigerian men oloshos, ashawos, hoes, farm tools and say all Nigerian men should be used for fuxking and nothing else + every other stupidity they exhibit when it's a woman in the wrong.
But if it was a woman. The misogynists would rush to insult their mothers and every single female in their family on FP
The few who managed to comment were busy pampering and babying him despite the fact that he is a disgusting cheater who gave his girlfriend a fuxking S.T.I. Handling him with kids glove. Making asinine jokes about how he should have blamed her.

This forum. SMH.

LadyHeaven:
I so enjoy the hypocrisy exhibited on this great forum, just negodu men dem advising the op to not tell her until notices herself, heap the blame on her whilst accusing her of been a cheap farm tool, just a pat in the back, no outcry on his disloyalty, some even going as far as saying girlfriend no be wife, but if the tables where turned and the girl did even something minute as cuddling with another guy this topic would have been up to 25 pages of pure curses.. Smh grin

abdulkayus:
I am just trying to imagine if the situation is the other way round, as in, it is a girl that cheated and then infected her loyal boyfriend, Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, only Almighty God know how the hypocritical guys on this NL would have finish her with abuses and curses.
But imagine that thrashes they are spewing here. Some advising him to turn the accusations onto her, some telling to not to ever come out truthful. Just imagine the kinds of so called guys we have here on NL? To me, they ain't mature guys but sissies, hypocritical beings very annoying set of neophytes.
I am also a guy but don't condone hypocrisy.
Mtwsssssssss.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by themonk(m): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
BlindAngel:

Bro, what about the normal hiv symptoms after 3 - 4 week's?? How rare is it to bro. Please respond back please.
Check out the early symptoms here, but they are not final as many other illness can have those symptoms too. The only way you can verify your status is through a test in the hospital.

https://www.webmd.com/hiv-aids/understanding-aids-hiv-symptoms
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by BlindAngel: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
themonk:

Check out the early symptoms here, but they are not final as many other illness can have those symptoms too. The only way you can verify your status is through a test in the hospital.

https://www.webmd.com/hiv-aids/understanding-aids-hiv-symptoms

Thank u very much bro, i got what i was lookin for...thank you
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Baddiezz(f): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
AnonymousXYZ:
just ONCE. Drop it already undecided
If you dont tell her your thunder is doing press up

3 Likes

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
Just tell her the story you just told us and damn the consequences.

1 Like

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by themonk(m): 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
BlindAngel:

Welcome, have a good night.
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by macho44(m): 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
CuddleBear:
Admitting here doesn't rectify anything ,tell it to her face
This ya comment just make me dey reason ur matter wink
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Pee01: 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
Bro... Don't panic.. Gonorrhea in women are mostly asymptomatic... She will not know that she is infected.... Xo just tell her that u want to be using condoms to prevent pregnancy.... Den any time she is down with malaria... U can now use a broad spectrum antibiotics and antimalaria to treat her...
By de way.... Are u having pains on ya scrotum... If yes... U beta treat it well, cos gonorrhea is xo resistant to almost all antibiotics.
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by macho44(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
Baddiezz:
If you dont tell her your thunder is doing press up
But Why
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by KendrickAyomide: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
Pee01:
Bro... Don't panic.. Gonorrhea in women are mostly asymptomatic... She will not know that she is infected.... Xo just tell her that u want to be using condoms to prevent pregnancy.... Den any time she is down with malaria... U can now use a broad spectrum antibiotics and antimalaria to treat her...
By de way.... Are u having pains on ya scrotum... If yes... U beta treat it well, cos gonorrhea is xo resistant to almost all antibiotics.

3 Likes

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by macho44(m): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

How the heck do you love a person and still cheat on them? Bloody how!!!
Don't you know LOVE is boundless It has no LIMITS smiley
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by midnighter(f): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
AnonymousXYZ:
hello guys..
So I ended up calling this other girl and she told me she went to do a test aand she was told she got it from the toilet. Just gonorrhea, nothing else......
She snapped the test results for me....
So right about tomorrow, I'm going to the hospital tomorrow around 10am with my babe for diagnosis and proper treatment...
Thank you all for the advice. I appreciate your help and support

Sorry..i was just skimming through the thread...but you cant get gonorrhea from the toilet..

It cant survive outside the human body...most STDs cant. Better stay away from all these nasty girls..shiorr

2 Likes

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Anonymousy: 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
AnonymousXYZ:
Hello folks. I'm at a dilemma right now.

Had to create a new moniker. Pretty popular here.
I've been with my girlfriend for a few months now. A girl everyone would want to have, but I've goofed... Big time.

I had a random fling with a girl I met sometime at an eatery, and as we were ******* the condom tore, and I just proceeded like that, throwing caution to the wind.
After a few days, my GF came, and we had unprotected sex. Amazing stuff and all.

A day or two later, I noticed discharge from my manhood: which meant only one thing; I had contacted gonorrhea. I went for tests, and It was confirmed. I was given antibiotics and 3 shots of injections, and everything was back to normality.

I'm feeling guilty as of now, and don't know how to tell her she's contacted the infection.

I'd appreciate any advice on how to go forward with this.

No bashing please. Thank you

How much did u spend?
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by BlindAngel: 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
themonk:
Welcome, have a good night.
Tank's bro, wishing u same...
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
lefulefu:
Stop nacking every random girl u see in eateries,ATM stands and car parks in other to minimise contacting stds and also carry ur girl and urself to the hospital. If u no fight the disease now remember that untreated STD can render a man impotent.

Atm what? Guy Whhhhhhhy ! Who knacks girls they meet on ATM stands.

2 Likes

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
grandstar:

Bros, are you married? Do you have kids?

If not, please go to a sperm bank and have your sperm stored specially for your use only.

STD are a major cause of sterility or male infertility and just in case it happens ( I pray not), you'll have insurance. (Read Proverbs 27:12).

Best however you stop being promiscuous. Wish you the best
I ve been married Twice and Divorced Twice, i not married at the moment, i have 2 children from the 2 divorces, 1 child from each ex wives. These are the ones that i know of, there could be more children of mine that i am not Aware of.

I will try and Stop the promiscuity..

Cheers for the Advice.

4 Likes

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by sinaj(f): 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
BlindAngel:

Its not really a symptom.
Everytime your antibodies tries to fight off a new disease from your body, it leads to fever or short sickness that disappears afterwards(only to reappear later if your antibodies fail to fight it off completely).

It happens when you have malaria, typhoid, or any other disease not just Hiv.

2 Likes

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by macho44(m): 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
sinaj:
He should go for Hiv test with the other girl that gave him the gonorrhoe to be on the safer side.

I dont really understand how a guy can comfortably kiss let alone have unprotected sex with a random girl with all the disease in town.
God safe us!
AMEN. But KONJI is a no respecter of PRINCIPLES.
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
You are polygamous in nature abi?

Continue living like an animal and you will die like one.

Mean while, come clean with your sex mate and set her free. If she insists on staying with you, continue infecting each other so that she can also infect other polygamous natured negroes. Then die together.

1 Like

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
Oga tell her you nacked another girl and got it from her.... Na girlfriend no be wife. If she stays she stays if she goes continue banging aunty gonorrhea

How do you sleep at night?

You are a terrible person

1 Like

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Jeffy1206(m): 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
AnonymousXYZ:
that's not fair. It's obviously not from her own end. She's FAITHFUL. 100%
its also possible she has infection... Women are susceptible to bacterias than the male counterpart... undecided
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
AnonymousXYZ:
What makes me a coward? Admitting my wrongs and trying to rectify this without hurting feelings makes me a coward?
Please SWERVE

She won't swerve.

Mr wondering dick.

1 Like

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
JamaicanLove:

How do you sleep at night?

You are a terrible person
How I sleep?
Seeley avenue Chicago Illinois a bottle of white wine and a couple of cigars
Nigeria ayobo area 3 Andre plus grilled fish
Sleep is easy

1 Like

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Misterdhee1(m): 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
BlindAngel:

You better stop reading about symptoms online. Go for test rather. Googling symptoms is the surest way to die o

1 Like

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
Shibaraba:

How I sleep?
Seeley avenue Chicago Illinois a bottle of white wine and a couple of cigars
Nigeria ayobo area 3 Andre plus grilled fish
Sleep is easy

Your dream is big.

Work hard you'll get there.
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Joelvuvuzela(m): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
Oboy you need to do HIV test as well, at least be sure that you gave her Gono only, then after you re negative then simply initiate the issue of know y'all status, then take her to test centre and get tested togther, obviously you test will come out well and hers may not be so well, she ll be dismayed and play a support structure to her and stand for her till she s treated otherwise my guy

You just deposited Gono on your pussy bank.
Anytime you withdraw without gloves you get gono grin grin sad cheesy cheesy
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Your dream is big.

Work hard you'll get there.
Amen. I pray the same for you and your generations. It is well with you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! / A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.