Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed (38797 Views)

Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / My First Time I Unknowingly Raped A Girl, I Wasn’t Aware It Was Rape. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by otunbalamba: 6:39am On Mar 20, 2019
Baddiezz:
Admit to her you cheated. Coward. She deserves better than you.
happy birthday

1 Like

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 20, 2019
Nawa
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by feelzie(m): 6:41am On Mar 20, 2019
tell her you v been having some symptoms of infection since d day u used the public toilet in ur work place....so u both shud go to d lab for check up ..
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by cesil26: 6:45am On Mar 20, 2019
AnonymousXYZ:
that's not fair. It's obviously not from her own end. She's FAITHFUL. 100%

how sure can u be
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by olalekan2314(m): 6:51am On Mar 20, 2019
Tell her you noticed something strange in your manhood and you went for checkup so the doctor told you it's a sign of toilet disease that you infected it from your partner that she should for you to the hospital for treatment.
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Webar2018: 6:54am On Mar 20, 2019
tee59:
Tell her you both need to go for regular check up or test to know if you can straff raw without using protection and both you can also be saved from any infection, and if detected, the affected partner can get treatment immediately. After getting her treated, change your words by saying, you don't want any unwanted pregnancy for now as you need to plan well for her and her baby. So you starts using protection for sex if you wish too.

You see relationship advice from woman !!!!! Women are wicked I'm crying
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:45am On Mar 20, 2019
zicoraads:

Mess him up to what end? So the relationship can end and then what?

I don't like it when some of you act like this thing is exclusive to guys alone.

Someone even said see the kind of men we have, bla bla bla bla bla bla. Forgetting that even ladies, lots of ladies, also do what this guy did. And the funny part is, you guys didn't notice the other male commenters who rebuked those who said he should heap the blame on his girlfriend. You only noticed the kids who were commenting with their pénis, and made a sweeping generalisation about men.

Who made a generalisation? The dude should come out clean. Not only did he cheat... he infected her. The part getting me upset is that he's still refusing to tell her what exactly happened...instead he's circumventing the situation and lying that they should go for a check up to build up trust... that's irresponsibility.

The girl needs to know what she's getting into... so if they get married tomorrow and he starts infecting her back to back, she' wouldn't be shocked.

1 Like

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 20, 2019
Baddiezz:
Admit to her you cheated. Coward. She deserves better than you.
just shut up already .. you reek of stupidity
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by zicoraads: 7:55am On Mar 20, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Who made a generalisation? The dude should come out clean. Not only did he cheat... he infected her. The part getting me upset is that he's still refusing to tell her what exactly happened...instead he's circumventing the situation and lying that they should go for a check up to build up trust... that's irresponsibility.
It's not irresponsibility, it's saving a relationship. You think we'll have married people if everyone decided to tell every misadventure of theirs when they were dating?

I would only find fault if he tries to put the blame on her, or goes back to do same thing.

I'm against telling. Especially at this time when she is still infected.
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 20, 2019
Daeylar:
Men showing how much they are scum all over FP.
See advice, "blame her for it" undecided smh.

I hope she dumped your stupid cheating ass right after she read that message.
if she was the one that gave him the infection .. you'd be saying a different here

just shut up already . you reek of stupidity
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by dlectura(m): 8:02am On Mar 20, 2019
Tell her the truth simple. Die for the truth instead of living for a lie. Trust me she could forgive you. Honesty doesn't really kill.

1 Like

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by luvyaself95(m): 8:05am On Mar 20, 2019
AnonymousXYZ:
Faithful 100% Is She Jesus Mother
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:24am On Mar 20, 2019
zicoraads:

It's not irresponsibility, it's saving a relationship. You think we'll have married people if everyone decided to tell every misadventure of theirs when they were dating?

I would only find fault if he tries to put the blame on her, or goes back to do same thing.

I'm against telling. Especially at this time when she is still infected.

Actually, we'd have better relationships if everyone would learn deliberate loyalty, transparency and accountability.
There's a tendency for someone to keep doing a thing if they know they won't be caught...and if they lack the moral responsibility to own up to the consequences of their actions.
I don't do it, so I can't support it.

See what the nigga even did... random babe he met at an eatery and he had the mind to skin dive...still carried the same di*ck to his girlfriend. Beats me, mehn! He would definitely be cheating again.

1 Like

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by deniguy01(m): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2019
Nawa oh.. even people weh get numerous boyfriends and different dickson entering their smelling puna and useless jobless guys de open mouth de tok shit... nawa oh
Bro I’m not saying you should lie to her but you will ruin your relationship.. just tell me what she said
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by sleeknate(m): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2019
Get tested for HIV after three months , very important , use a condom with your girlfriend for the next six months.

AnonymousXYZ:
Hello folks. I'm at a dilemma right now.

Had to create a new moniker. Pretty popular here.
I've been with my girlfriend for a few months now. A girl everyone would want to have, but I've goofed... Big time.

I had a random fling with a girl I met sometime at an eatery, and as we were ******* the condom tore, and I just proceeded like that, throwing caution to the wind.
After a few days, my GF came, and we had unprotected sex. Amazing stuff and all.

A day or two later, I noticed discharge from my manhood: which meant only one thing; I had contacted gonorrhea. I went for tests, and It was confirmed. I was given antibiotics and 3 shots of injections, and everything was back to normality.

I'm feeling guilty as of now, and don't know how to tell her she's contacted the infection.

I'd appreciate any advice on how to go forward with this.

No bashing please. Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Ezi1993(f): 9:29am On Mar 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
Put the blame on her, ask her how she contacted the infection and thank me later undecided
Wicked individual.
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by tk4rd: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2019
AnonymousXYZ:
of course I know. I've built in a way that her faithfulness isn't a problem. She's 100 loyal
There is one more lady you need to help by all means..
The lady you met at the eateries..
She need to go for her own check-up too.
She might not know what is happening inside her body right now.
Don't see her as an enemy.
Save her life, and that of her future husband.
Find a way and meet her again, and tell her to go for thorough medical checkup..

2 Likes

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Baddiezz(f): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2019
biGDhAp:
just shut up already .. you reek of stupidity
Your father reeks of stupidity. Dumb dweeb
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by mechanics(m): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2019
hmmmmm, you just have to tell her, next time you will Zip up.
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Icedcubex002(m): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2019
Baba gonorrhea in woman isn’t only sexually transmitted so use ur brain and know how to make her think maybe she got it from another source or better still come out clean make she no go find out and y’all hurt ur feelings for each other... peace ✌️
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by fellyman: 11:17am On Mar 20, 2019
Please tell her the truth...then take her to the hospital and get her healed..

Please how much did u spend for the injections and drugs.. please help
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Sleekshady(f): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2019
This is a very wicked advice
Csami:
Bro, just pour the blame on her!
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by chiteny(m): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
AnonymousXYZ:

Then you don't deserve her. You are faithless.

1 Like

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Shhhh01(f): 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
Put the blame on her, ask her how she contacted the infection and thank me later undecided
Wicked boy

1 Like

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by samkevie: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
Worsk everytime
Officialgarri:
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Baddiezz:
Your father reeks of stupidity. Dumb dweeb
okay bi.tch .. your fuc..ktard of a father that doesnt deserve any atom of respect for giving birth to a disgrace like you should be the that surely reeks of stupidity..
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Sares: 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
BlindAngel:

Bro, what about the normal hiv symptoms after 3 - 4 week's?? How rare is it to bro. Please respond back please.
After you see first symptoms and if you are sure that you are infected or that you have infected someone I recommend you to take antibiotics immediately, don't hesitate and don't waste time, because that is a very serious disease, you don't have to close your eyes at this problem! Just take metronidazole or other strong antibiotics and go to the doctor with your girlfriend!
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by ghettochild4u(m): 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
AnonymousXYZ:
Hello folks. I'm at a dilemma right now.

Had to create a new moniker. Pretty popular here.
I've been with my girlfriend for a few months now. A girl everyone would want to have, but I've goofed... Big time.

I had a random fling with a girl I met sometime at an eatery, and as we were ******* the condom tore, and I just proceeded like that, throwing caution to the wind.
After a few days, my GF came, and we had unprotected sex. Amazing stuff and all.

A day or two later, I noticed discharge from my manhood: which meant only one thing; I had contacted gonorrhea. I went for tests, and It was confirmed. I was given antibiotics and 3 shots of injections, and everything was back to normality.

I'm feeling guilty as of now, and don't know how to tell her she's contacted the infection.

I'd appreciate any advice on how to go forward with this.

No bashing please. Thank you
Either u tell her.. Or u use style put the antibiotics for her drink ooo which I doubt owing to d bitterness of antibiotic.. Or if she dey drink stout make u put am inside n make sure she drink.. Cos if u dont... That disease hides in d body of women ooo.. Unless she cheats on u that's when she will prolly discover.. Cos d guy go tell her
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by ghettochild4u(m): 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
True talk oooo
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by BigBashiru: 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
sinaj:
He should go for Hiv test with the other girl that gave him the gonorrhoe to be on the safer side.

I dont really understand how a guy can comfortably kiss let alone have unprotected sex with a random girl with all the disease in town.
God safe us!

Konji
Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Baddiezz(f): 2:07am On Mar 21, 2019
biGDhAp:
okay bi.tch .. your fuc..ktard of a father that doesnt deserve any atom of respect for giving birth to a disgrace like you should be the that surely reeks of stupidity..
Your father is a slowpoke . That's why he gave birth to an imbecilic morōn like you.
Oh I just viewed your picture.
You should sue your parents for not using a condom

1 Like

Re: I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 21, 2019
Baddiezz:
Your father is a slowpoke . That's why he gave birth to an imbecilic morōn like you.
Oh I just viewed your picture.
You should sue your parents for not using a condom
your grandparents should be sued the more .. if they hadnt giving birth to that asswipe , the world would have een a better place .. bloody waste of space

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) / Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.