Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online - Business To Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online (75359 Views)

How To Become A Well-paid Freelancer Who Earns Between $1000 – $10,000 / The Secrets Behind Making $1000 - $3000 On This In A Month ! / Would You Like To Know How You CAN Make $1000 Plus This Month On This Program! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 4:10pm On May 23, 2019
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 11:40pm On May 23, 2019
Earned Income v Passive Income

According to payscale, the average yearly salary in Lagos is approximately N2 million

https://www.payscale.com/research/NG/Location=Lagos/Salary

As a Kindle publisher, you have the capacity to earn that amount MONTHLY without trading your time for money.

Earned salary may be ok BUT:

- Those people are obligated to be at the office for work

- Those people are at the mercy of the job in order to maintain their life style

- Those people are at the mercy of the economy. If the company they work for were to cut back on their workforce in order to survive an economic recession, how do you know you're safe?

It doesn't have to be that way

How will you feel to know:

- You have a backup in case you lose your job?

- You're able to build wealth because of the fact you're earning in dollars and spending in Naira?

- You can be earning money even when you're sleeping simply because your assets (books) are slaving for you 24/7?

- You can visit anywhere you desire in the world because you can afford it?

- You can send your kids to the best schools without breaking a sweat?

- You can run your business from ANYWHERE in the world (with just a computer and internet connection)?

..and much, much, more!

That's the power of Kindle publishing.

Give yourself an edge - why make mistakes and waste your hard earned money when someone else has already made some (if not all) of the mistakes anyone can make in publishing.

Learn from my mistakes.

In the Kindle Publishing Blueprint, I give you 12 strategies that helps me CONSISTENTLY get the very best out of every dollar I put into publishing. It's no fluke that I've consistently earned over $8000 for SEVEN CONSECUTIVE MONTHS.

Tap from my knowledge

The Blueprint is currently available for N30,000

For enquiries, email: ObinnaEzeanaka@yahoo.com

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 12:37pm On May 24, 2019
Made $496 yesterday

Sales from Amazon expanded distribution came in yesterday and I recorded my single biggest day in the month of May (previously was $475 in a day).

Sales breakdown for May 23, 2019 was:

Kindle: $49.2
Paperback: $302.3
KENP: $6.5
Audiobook: $138

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 2:05pm On May 24, 2019
In business, you never want to rest on your laurels else what happened to blockbuster will happen to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBzHesG9j8M

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2019
"Most people in our world today are expecting a quick fix. If you want to be truly wealthy in life, you must be willing to take chances, start where you are, with whatever you have while on the lookout for the next opportunity" - Andrew Carnegie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F4df83lOG4
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2019
April Earnings - $10,134

Just received payment notification from ACX for the month of April, 2019.

It appears I performed better than I expected.

Projected earnings from Audiobook - $4352.52

Actual Earnings from Audiobook - $5007.91

Income breakdown:

Kindle - $1103.99
Paperback - $3713.47
KENP - $308.12
Audiobook - $5007.91

This means my total earnings for April is $10,134 (N3.65 milion)

This goes to show you whats possible in this business. This could be you a couple of months from now.

Learn how to do what I do...get your copy of the kindle blueprint.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2019
The 80/20 Rule

The Pareto principle (also known as the 80/20 rule, the law of the vital few, or the principle of factor sparsity) states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes.

More generally, the Pareto Principle is the observation (not law) that most things in life are not distributed evenly. It can mean all of the following things:

20% of the input creates 80% of the result
20% of the workers produce 80% of the result
20% of the customers create 80% of the revenue
20% of the bugs cause 80% of the crashes
20% of the features cause 80% of the usage
And on and on…

In wealth distribution:

80% of the wealth of the world lies in the hand of 20% of the population

Kindle publishing is no different.

A survey of 1,007 self-published writers – one of the most comprehensive insights into the growing market to date – found that while a small percentage of authors were bringing in sums of $100,000-plus in 2011, average earnings were just $10,000 a year. This amount, however, is significantly skewed by the top earners, with less than 10% of self-publishing authors earning about 75% of the reported revenue and half of writers earning less than $500. (Source - https://www.theguardian.com/books/2012/may/24/self-published-author-earnings)

The bottom line is that if you do what the majority of publisher do, you'll get the same results as the majority of publishers (which is a very average result at best)

To excel in every endeavour, you've got to think independently. Don't just blindly follow the crowd

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 12:59pm On May 25, 2019
"For you to be successful in life, you must see 20 years ahead of your mates. The golden question you should ask daily is: where is the world going and how can I be there before anyone"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBbUUlxmlro
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 9:50pm On May 25, 2019
Just got off a coaching call with one of my new students from Nigeria.

Highly motivated, ambitious and willing to spend to improve himself. He definitely has what it takes to succeed in this business and I'll do my best to guide him.

His journey to financial freedom has just begun.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 12:49pm On May 26, 2019
Kindle Publishing Steps

1. Open A KDP Account
2. Do keyword research and gather lots of keywords
3. Access the keywords you gathered for profitability
4. Structure your book title/subtitle based on the most promising keyword(s)
5. Identify all the key features/unique selling points of your book
6. Write a book/hire a ghostwriter to write the book for you (highlighting the book's USP)

As soon as the book has been written and you now have the manuscript

7. Run the manuscript through Copyscape to ensure it has no copyright issues
8. Hire a freelancer to proofread the book
9. Hire a freelancer to format the manuscript for Kindle and paperback
10. Hire a freelancer to design a book cover for Kindle and paperback
11. Write a compelling book description for the book
12. Log into your KDP Account and upload the manuscript, book description and book cover
13. Set the price of your book and click the "Publish" button

Congratulations...you've just published your first book!
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2019
Getting To The Top Takes Sacrifice

There's one secret to success, and that is modelling successful people - people who have achieved what you want to achieve

This is not cheap either.

Speaking for my own experience, and that of some of my colleagues with a similar result as me (if not better), they've all invested considerably in a mentorship program/course

I remember when I started back in 2016, after I got to know about Kindle Publishing and did some preliminary research to access its viability, I bumped into a guy who was the top dog then. He was crushing it with Kindle Publishing and he had lots of proof to back up his claims. Although he was a bit arrogant he was brutally honest. He told you exactly what you needed to know without any BS

I was instantly drawn to him and I shelled out $300 for his course and subsequently thousands of dollars for his one-on-one mentorship.

Fast forward today, some people seem to think I've always had it easy whereas I sacrificed a lot then to learn this business.

Nothing good in life comes easy

You've got to be willing to make the necessary sacrifice if you want to enjoy the rewards..there's no two ways about it.

The guys at the top of their industries didn't get there by being cheap. If you look closely enough, you'll realise they all had mentors

Dangote has his great uncle Dantata

Andrew Carnegie had his boss Thomas A Scott

Warren Buffett had Benjamin Graham

Jeff Bezoz had Tom Alberg

... the list goes on.

If you have ambitions of achieving the same level of success as someone you admire, you've got to be willing to make the same or similar level of sacrifice as them.

If success was so easy, everybody would be successful.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by eliok(m): 2:19pm On May 27, 2019
Thanks boss.
I just published 2 books.

I went for amazon ads. Sponsored ads.

I can't get keywords so I did product show ads.

Anyway. I have kenp reads oo.

No sales .
Though I am running free promo.

What should I do next sir
HeliosHay:
Getting To The Top Takes Sacrifice

There's one secret to success, and that is modelling successful people - people who have achieved what you want to achieve

This is not cheap either.

Speaking for my own experience, and that of some of my colleagues with a similar result as me (if not better), they've all invested considerably in a mentorship program/course

I remember when I started back in 2016, after I got to know about Kindle Publishing and did some preliminary research to access its viability, I bumped into a guy who was the top dog then. He was crushing it with Kindle Publishing and he had lots of proof to back up his claims. Although he was a bit arrogant he was brutally honest. He told you exactly what you needed to know without any BS

I was instantly drawn to him and I shelled out $300 for his course and subsequently thousands of dollars for his one-on-one mentorship.

Fast forward today, some people seem to think I've always had it easy whereas I sacrificed a lot then to learn this business.

Nothing good in life comes easy

You've got to be willing to make the necessary sacrifice if you want to enjoy the rewards..there's no two ways about it.

The guys at the top of their industries didn't get there by being cheap. If you look closely enough, you'll realise they all had mentors

Dangote has his great uncle Dantata

Andrew Carnegie had his boss Thomas A Scott

Warren Buffett had Benjamin Graham

Jeff Bezoz had Tom Alberg

... the list goes on.

If you have ambitions of achieving the same level of success as someone you admire, you've got to be willing to make the same or similar level of sacrifice as them.

If success was so easy, everybody would be successful.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by eliok(m): 2:20pm On May 27, 2019
Waiting for reply sir
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 2:59pm On May 27, 2019
eliok:
Thanks boss.
I just published 2 books.

I went for amazon ads. Sponsored ads.

I can't get keywords so I did product show ads.

Anyway. I have kenp reads oo.

No sales .
Though I am running free promo.

What should I do next sir

Congratulations on taking action and getting some books out there.

While I can't reveal my exact launch strategy to non-students, what i can say is this..

If you've:

1. Done your keyword research properly (i.e. identify keywords that have good demand and are profitable)
2. Structured the title/subtitle of your book around those keywords to maximize exposure
3. Created a high-quality book with a unique selling point (something that differentiates your book from that of your competitors)
4. Launched it properly etc.

you should start seeing some sales begin to trickle in a few days after the free promo (if not immediately after)
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 10:48pm On May 27, 2019
4 days till the end of May

On target to make over $8000 this month.

This will bring my total kindle publishing earnings so far this year (January 2019 - May 2019) to over $42,500 (N15.3 million)

This could be you a few years from today...do you have what it takes?

Anybody can do this. Are you:

1. A stay at home mum?
2. A working mum/dad looking for an additional income stream?
3. A corporate executive looking for a strong dollar income stream?
4. A market trader looking to grow another income stream?
5. A student/graduate looking to go into e-commerce?

As long as you have access to a computer, have access to an internet connection and are motivated, you can learn the skills required to do this.

Take action today. Be well informed. Get your copy of the kindle blueprint

Email: michael@michaelezeanaka.com

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by tex25: 2:42pm On May 28, 2019
This is pure gold.
I most say I am truly inspired and honesty can't wait to get started (with your mentorship of course.) You just lit a fire in me
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2019
tex25:
This is pure gold.
I most say I am truly inspired and honesty can't wait to get started (with your mentorship of course.) You just lit a fire in me

Glad I did...a lot of people in Nigeria don't realize the opportunities staring them in the face.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Meekha(m): 4:57pm On May 28, 2019
If i am to start this kindle publishing today and i get your mentorship program plus your book, is there any guarantee that i would make $500 in the next 60 days following your methods back-back with consistency?
I would be glad if you answer this question sir cos i have been greatly inspired following through this thread.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2019
Meekha:
If i am to start this kindle publishing today and i get your mentorship program plus your book, is there any guarantee that i would make $500 in the next 60 days following your methods back-back with consistency?
I would be glad if you answer this question sir cos i have been greatly inspired following through this thread.

No business can GUARANTEE you anything. There's always a risk.

I don't even know for sure what I will earn next month (June 2019), but I know i'll earn something based on the fact I have over 40 books in my portfolio...thats what helps me consistently earn more than $7000 every month. When I started, it wasn't like that

At one point i was earning $100 a month...that grew to $200 and so on and so forth. You can't just have one book out and expect to make $500 in the next 60 days. Business doesn't work that way. It doesn't mean you absolutely can't (who knows your one book may completely go crazy and make thousands in its first month...i've had a few books do that)..but, there's no GUARANTEE

Just focus on creating a portfolio of books...if you keep doing things the right way, eventually you'll get to a point where you're consistently making a lot of money not because you have one book that miraculously blew up...but rather because you have a large portfolio of books you've patiently built up with your blood and sweat.

Like I always say, this is a real business, not some get rich quick scheme.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 12:27pm On May 29, 2019
Doing Business In Nigeria

Most people have ambitions of starting up a business in Nigeria but due to one reason or the other, they are hesitant. This is very understandable, we've heard a LOT of stories of how people have lost a fortune due to:

1. Being duped by a friend or family relative
2. Unstable government policies that make it difficult to plan ahead
3. Unstable currency (imagine borrowing in dollars to build a facility in Nigeria and the naira is devalued...u still have to pay back your debt in dollars, an absolute nightmare!)
4. Customers buying things on credit and not paying..leaving you with plenty of cashflow headache

..and much, much more

It's an absolute nightmare.

This is another reason why I love kindle publishing

1. I don't have to rely on a sales person, a friend or a relative to help me run the business. I just log into my computer and run things myself
2. I don't have to worry about people buying on credit and not paying. When people purchase my books on Amazon they pay immediately with their credit/debit card..my royalty earnings accumulate and Amazon pays the total into my account at the end of the month..no stories
3. I am insulated from the unstable government policies in Nigeria and i don't have to worry about the effect of the naira being devalued..if anything, it benefits those that earn in dollars!
4. I don't have to worry about too much overhead, inventory, paying for warehouse etc. You just have to worry about cost of data plan for your internet business, hiring writers, running ads etc thats it.
5. If I am to travel out of the country, I don't have to worry about salespeople having a field day at my expense and taking undue advantage of my business...I carry my business with me. As long as I have access to computer and wifi connection, I can run my business from ANYWHERE in the world.

and so on and so forth.

In the below video, this woman talks about her experience of doing business in Nigeria, I'm sure you can relate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lBb3YJVIrk

Get involved in Amazon self-publishing. The benefits are clear

Order your copy of the Kindle Blueprint before the price goes up

For enquiries, email: michael@michaelezeanaka.com
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by eliok(m): 1:38am On May 30, 2019
pls what is the best format to upload the book. i have been using microsoft word. i feel its not ok. what do you suggest boss
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 1:51am On May 30, 2019
eliok:
pls what is the best format to upload the book. i have been using microsoft word. i feel its not ok. what do you suggest boss

I use MS word...shouldn't be a problem.

Alternatively, you can hire someone to format it to MOBI
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 1:27pm On May 31, 2019
May Royalty Update 2019

Logged into my dashboard today and realised I've surpassed $9500 for May 2019.

All things being equal, I might end up with $9500 - $9800 by the end of today.

If for whatever reason sales blow up later today, I might do $10k

This business has changed my life and it can do the same for YOU.

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by eliok(m): 3:45pm On May 31, 2019
How do you launch after published. Any tip great one,

HeliosHay:
May Royalty Update 2019

Logged into my dashboard today and realised I've surpassed $9500 for May 2019.

All things being equal, I might end up with $9500 - $9800 by the end of today.

If for whatever reason sales blow up later today, I might do $10k

This business has changed my life and it can do the same for YOU.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by LordGas(m): 4:07pm On May 31, 2019
Buy Bitcoin at cheaper rate (340/$)
Chat me up on whatsapp 08169538260
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 5:00pm On May 31, 2019
eliok:
How do you launch after published. Any tip great one,

People have paid for that information. Won't be fair on them to reveal it for free to others
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 10:44pm On May 31, 2019
"Don't be satisfied with the status-quo. If you do things differently, success will follow you like a shadow"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xmEnqIWXXE
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
How To Gather Reviews For Your Book

A major component of a well-selling book is REVIEWS. It's believed that over 60% of online shoppers read reviews in order to help with making decisions as to how good the product they're about to buy is - books aren't different

So how do you gather real reviews legitimately? By building an email list.

Today, I'll show you how this can be done

First of all, what do you need for this strategy to work?

You need 4 things, namely:

1. A good quality book
2. A lead magnet (an ethical bribe)
3. An autoresponder (and landing page builder)
4. A website

Step 1 - A high quality book

Let's assume your book is titled: Pregnancy and Birth - A simple, step-by-step guide for first-time mums

..If it happens to be a high-quality book, then you have option 1 covered.

Step 2 - A lead magnet

You then need a lead magnet, something you can use to gather your customer's email address. For this to work effectively, the lead magnet needs to be relevant to the content of the book and also desirable. In this specific case, a good lead magnet could be a short pdf document titled 10 frequently asked questions (with answers) about pregnancy and birth

You place this lead magnet somewhere WITHIN the content of your book e.g. you can slide it at the end of the introduction section of your book by saying:

" In addition, I have compiled 10 very important questions pregnant women ask most of the time. To get your copy, click here"

You then hyperlink the phrase: "click here" so that when they click on it, they'll be directed to a landing page that requests for their email address.

The landing page could say:

"where do you want us to send you this bonus pdf document?"

Step 3 - An autoresponder

An autoresponder is a program that automatically generates a set response to all messages sent to a particular email address.

An example is, Aweber and Mailchimp

When you sign up and create an autoresponder account, you can create a simple landing page that requests the customer's email address.

You also need to create a 3 email sequence so that 4 or 5 days after the customers email is captured, you can send out emails to them asking for a review. You could say:

"Hi Bleep,

You purchased (or borrowed) our book a few days ago. We hope you found the information in it to be valuable. Please, we would really appreciate if you can kindly leave an honest review by clicking here. It'll help us to continue creating better content for you guys. Thanks a lot!"

You then hyperlink the phrase "clicking here" so that when they click on it, they'll be taken directly to the review page on Amazon.

Step 4 - A website

This is where you host the pdf document. You basically upload the pdf document on your website image folder. When this is done, you'll be provided with a website link indicating the location of the pdf document.

You then go over to the first email in the 3 days email sequence and use this link. The email could read:

"Hi Bleep

Thanks for purchasing (downloadin) this book. As promised, find below your copy of the pdf document

>> Click here to download it <<

Please, we would really appreciate if you can leave a review on Amazon after reading it.

Kind regards,

Bleep"

You then hyperlink the phrase: Click here to download it, with the link for the pdf document on your website.

The remaining 2 emails in the 3-day email sequence will be geared towards requesting for emails

and that's it.

I know this may all sound complicated and hard but it isn't....it takes a bit of practice and with time you'll get used to it.

If you're interested in learning 11 other advanced strategies like these, including strategy 2 which shows you how you can get as many as 6 books (18 different assets) from just spending on ONE manuscript ($140), get your copy of the Kindle Blueprint

For 3 DAYS ONLY, you can get the kindle blueprint at a 33% discount i.e. N20,000.

The price will return to N30,000 on June 3, 2019 11:59 GMT

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
Are you one of those that will spot an opportunity and grab it with both hands or are you one of those that won't do anything to change their situation in life?

In this digital age, making money is not necessarily about working hard and working yourself to the bone. It's about working smart.

This discount offer expires in 2 days 3 hours.

Get your copy of the Kindle Blueprint and give yourself an edge.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 11:57am On Jun 02, 2019
90% of publishers make less than $10,000 per year....yet a select few make that amount in a month. It's not for lack of trying but rather it's due to ignorance.

When you do what the 90% of other publishers do, you will get the same result as the 90% of publishers..its just life

Cause = Effect

I've been in this business for a little over 2 years and I've made my own share of mistakes...and learned from them.

Some mistakes cost me thousands of dollars, some cost a few hundred dollars while others just cost me TIME (which I can't get back)

Learn from my mistakes. Boost your chance of doing a lot better than most publishers out there...

Don't be like everyone else. Dare to be different

Get the Kindle Publishing Blueprint at a 33% discount i.e. N20,000

The price will return to N30,000 after June 3, 2019 11:59 GMT
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer / Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.