Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online - Business To Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online (75189 Views)

How To Become A Well-paid Freelancer Who Earns Between $1000 – $10,000 / The Secrets Behind Making $1000 - $3000 On This In A Month ! / Would You Like To Know How You CAN Make $1000 Plus This Month On This Program! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by generationz(f): 8:24am On May 10, 2019
HeliosHay:

For the last 30 days...April 8, 2019 - May 8, 2019. Thats's why its projected earnings...not actual May earnings.

Cool

Soon you'll start earning that in 8days grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 3:50pm On May 10, 2019
generationz:

Cool

Soon you'll start earning that in 8days grin

Will be nice when that happens. All we can do is keep pushing forward everyday
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 4:11pm On May 10, 2019
5 Days To Go..

Your last chance to get the blueprint for N10,000 less. Price increases to N30,000 on May 15, 2019 11:59 GMT

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by generationz(f): 6:01pm On May 10, 2019
HeliosHay:

Will be nice when that happens. All we can do is keep pushing forward everyday

is it possible for one to earn $100k a month from this?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2019
generationz:

is it possible for one to earn $100k a month from this?

I don't see why not. There's no cap on how many books you're allowed to publish
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by africanman85: 10:58am On May 11, 2019
HeliosHay:

I see myself as a publisher not an Author.

Although I write a few of the books myself, I outsource the majority of the books especially those I'm not 100% knowledgable about...saves me time and helps me ensure the quality of the book remains very high.

My job is to package and market the book...thats what I'm great at doing.
How will u know that the ghostwriter u hired did a great job and he is worth d pay ? Wat are d key things to observe in a the finished job that will give u d confidence that d book will sell ?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 11:22am On May 11, 2019
africanman85:
How will u know that the ghostwriter u hired did a great job and he is worth d pay ? Wat are d key things to observe in a the finished job that will give u d confidence that d book will sell ?

A writer that does what you requested without adding too much fillers/fluff or unnecessary typos.

Well selling book = Good Keyword + Good Content + Good Marketing (hit all 3 and you have a monster on your hand)
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 12:49pm On May 11, 2019
Be smart - Think Strategically

Sometimes to win in business you've got to be smart with your investment. So many people leave money on the table because of ignorance. People don't realize there are multiple ways they can explore to get the most return on their investment.

The bonus tip in strategy 2 of the recently updated kindle blueprint shows you, step-by-step, how you can create 6 different books (18 different assets) from one single manuscript!

While others spend a ton of money to get 6 books, the clever ones get the most result from very little investment

Dare to be different....if you do what the 99% of publishers do, you'll get the same result 99% of publishers get. To be in the 1% that excel, you've got to be an independent thinker..you've got to be creative

If you want to learn how to make the most return on your investment with kindle publishing, get your copy of the blueprint.

It's currently available for N20,000 (Price goes up to N30,000 in 4 days time...May 15, 2019 11:59 GMT)

For enquiries, email - obinnaezeanaka@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 2:45pm On May 11, 2019
"The tenacity to be curious in the process is what allows you to get to your golden dream" - Peter Guber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=donnsJwOEyo&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=6oFg-dCt17R6DsAk%3A6
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by SIRTAYLOR(m): 2:58pm On May 11, 2019
Good day sir.
This Amazon kindle publishing business. Can you teach anyone who is a writer thou but has little or zero experience about the kindle biz?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 3:02pm On May 11, 2019
SIRTAYLOR:
Good day sir.
This Amazon kindle publishing business. Can you teach anyone who is a writer thou but has little or zero experience about the kindle biz?

Anyone can learn kindle publising..I think it's even better when you have no experience whatsoever because you have no bad habits to shake off..instead, you learn the correct way of doing things right from the get go.

It's a bit more challenging teaching people who are used to doing things a certain way even when those ways haven't been successful.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 5:17pm On May 12, 2019
Sales Update On New Launch Book

This book just surpassed $200 - 21 days after the 3-days free promotion I ran for it.

It's looking to be a $200-$400 per month book.

The royalty from every book contributes to the pot. If I stay consistent, I should have more than 60 books by December 2019 and my earnings for 2019 should exceed $100,000 (N36 million)

That being said, I'm currently below my 2019 target of $150,000.

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 2:06pm On May 13, 2019
Sale Update

The price of the Kindle Publishing Blueprint increases by 33% in 2 days time. Get your copy while it's still cheap

For enquiries, email Obinnaezeanaka@yahoo.com

My to-read for this week, another great book..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TuzjUqs64A
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 6:47pm On May 13, 2019
Niching Down The Right Way

Today I want to demonstrate one of the key concepts you need to be successful as a publisher - niching down.

Let's assume that the keyword "backpain" or "back pain" is a profitable keyword. We've decided we want to publish a book under that keyword. Nice...what then?

While some publishers rush off to publish a book titled "Backpain - Your Beginners Guide to Backpain", the savvy publishers out there will dig deeper.

First of all, what do we know about this keyword?

When we run the keyword through KDP Rocket, we discover some more details about it.

1. It's not a very popular keyword (monthly search term is less than 100)
2. People who search that keyword use a longer version e.g. back pain exercises, back pain bible.
3. The extended versions of the keyword are arguably more profitable than the much shorter keyword "backpain"

...so we know that there's a more profitable interest in "back pain cure", "back pain exercises" etc.

However, we notice that back pain cure has only 355 competitors when compared to "back pain exercises" which has 1028, BUT more people search "back pain cure" each month!

Some publishers will immediately go with a book titled "back pain cure"

But...the truly elite publishers go for MORE...they always think "how can I get the best of both worlds?", they want exposure to these two keywords without leaving any out.

Personally, If I was publishing in this keyword, I would go for:

Back Pain Cure: 20 simple exercises that will help you relieve your back pain in 30 days

How many keywords do I have exposure to?

Let's see..

1. Back Pain
2. Back Pain Cure
3. Back Pain Exercises

What does your book title convey to the customer?

1. They know exactly what the book is all about (back pain)
2. They know exactly how many exercises you're showing them
3. They know the exercises won't be too complicated (you said its simple)
4. They know when they can expect to start seeing results if they follow through (you set a 30 days expectation)

This is an example of a compelling book title...coupled with a great book cover, description and price, you can expect this book to do well (if the keyword backpain is a profitable one)

You can then go to your ghostwriter and give them the title of the book, including the expectations the book has to meet.

If you want to take it a step further and differentiate yourself, you could niche down even further to "Back Pain Cure For Pregnant Women"

For more of this kind of analysis, get your copy of the Kindle publishing blueprint.

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 3:24pm On May 14, 2019
If you don't know how to make your money work for you while you sleep, then you will work for money for the rest of your life.

Some people in this day and age still don't believe people can make money online

Some people believe you have to be a yahoo boy to make $1000 online

...I think we all know by now that's all BS

How will you feel to go to work knowing you can quit at any time without losing anything?

How will you feel to wake up each morning and realise you've made some money?

How will you feel to make $1000 a month without breaking a sweat while your neighours have to sweat and toil to make the same from a JOB?

...it's possible with kindle direct publishing

I've made a lot of mistakes in this business and I've had to learn the hard way..losing some money in the process.

Give yourself an edge...learn from my mistakes...don't waste money unnecessarily

The Kindle Blueprint is available today for N20,000....price will increase to N30,000 tomorrow 15th May 11:59 GMT
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 11:17am On May 15, 2019
The price of the Kindle Blueprint increases 33% in 12 hours time

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 1:39pm On May 15, 2019
Royalty Update

Halfway through the month of May, sales have been fairly consistent. Paperback sales have dropped slightly (compared to 8 days ago) but ebook sales increased to compensate for it.

The toughest part of publishing is being consistent

It's easy to rest on one's laurel when you feel you're making a lot of money but that's a huge mistake. Things can happen (new competition comes into the market, your best-selling book drops in sales etc.)

You need to keep creating books to stay at the top of your game.

However, the best part of this business is when you get paid and you realize how blessed you are to be born in this age - the digital age. The ease with which people become millionaires these days wasn't possible 100 years ago (the agrarian age/Industrial Age).

Back in the agrarian age, you needed to be a landowner to be rich (think about plantation owners etc.)

Then came the industrial age and you had to be a factory owner to be in the elite...that age created people like Cornelius Vanderbilt, Andrew Carnegie, Henry Ford, John D Rockefeller.

Fast-forward to the digital age and you had more leverage...knowledge is power. People became instant millionaires with intellectual properties, patents, software etc. this created riches for people like Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos etc.

The exciting thing about the digital age is the fact that people can become millionaires/billionaires in their 20s, 30s...this wasn't the norm in the industrial age/agrarian age unless you inherited wealth!

You have absolutely no excuse not to become financially free. The tools are there..you just need to take advantage of them.

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 6:10pm On May 15, 2019
Consistency Of Effort Is Key

For those of you who think I've always had it easy in Kindle Publishing, that's far from the truth.

I like to track everything in my business and March 2017 was when I first began to keep records (4 months after I started my publishing business).

Below is a screenshot of my first ever spreadsheet (it wasn't that well developed then)

I made $972.59 for the WHOLE month.

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 11:16pm On May 15, 2019
Last Chance

This is your last chance to get the Kindle Blueprint for N20,000 (Price goes up to N30,000 after today 15th May 2019 11:59 GMT)

Give yourself an edge over 90% of self-publishers out there.

For enquiries, email - obinnaezeanaka@yahoo.com

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 1:19pm On May 18, 2019
The Q4 Effect

Quarter 4 (October, November and December) is fast approaching. This is when e-commerce sales usually experience a huge boost.

In Q4 of 2018, I made over $30,000 in that 3 months period. With more books in my portfolio this year, I project I'll exceed that amount.

What are you doing NOW to ensure that you will benefit from the Q4 effect in 5-8 months time?

This is the time to start publishing the right kind of books.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 3:29pm On May 19, 2019
For those still wondering whether publishing is for them, what is holding you back?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2019
Ways To Find Keywords

So many people have emailed me regarding their struggles when it comes to finding keywords. I'll show you some techniques you can use to mine for keywords. It'll then be up to you to filter through the keywords you gathered and access their profitability.

Before we begin, let's cover some of the basics.

What is the difference between a niche and a keyword?

A niche is a broad category used to house books that cover the same/similar topics e.g. Self Help niche contains books people can use to improve themselves e.g. books on procrastination, motivation, achieving goals, etc.

The health and fitness niche, on the other hand, contains books that people can use to improve their health and fitness e.g. dieting books, cookbooks, pregnancy books, etc.

A keyword is a word/phrase customers use to find the books they want to purchase e.g. let's say you have a job interview coming up and you're looking for books on how to pass job interviews, you then go on Amazon and type in "Job interview books", that right there is a keyword.

You could also be a bit more specific, let's say the job is for the position of an accountant, you could then use a more specific/long tail keyword e.g. Job Interview books for accountants.

So, in essence, a niche is a broad category where books of a similar nature reside.

A keyword is a word or phrase customers use to locate the book they want to purchase

You can think of it like this, Nigeria is a niche (broad category housing many states)....Lagos is a keyword (isolates the particular state in Nigeria you want to visit)

Self Help is a Niche on Amazon. Guided Meditation is a keyword used to locate a certain kind of book in the self-help niche

The niche/categories on Amazon can be seen on the Amazon Best Sellers Page here: https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kindle-Store-eBooks/zgbs/digital-text/154606011/ref=zg_bs_nav_kstore_1_kstore

See the screenshot below. All those categories under kindle ebook are niches

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2019
Now, how do you find keywords?

There are several techniques

1. Use The Kindle Store Search Bar

Step 1

When you go on the Amazon store, navigate to the search bar and make sure you're in the Kindle store (see screenshot below), start typing in letters in the search bar e.g. typing in the letter "a" causes Amazon to reveal keywords customers are searching for that begin with the letter a.

You have to painstakingly go through all the letters a - z and different combinations of it. It helps if you have an idea what you want to publish in e.g. if you're interested in something to do with back pain, you could type "back pain" in the search bar and Amazon will pull up a list of keywords relating to back pain that customers have used to search for books.

Step 2

You jot down all those keywords and several combinations of them.

Step 3

You access all of them for profitability. To do this, you run each of the keywords through the 4 criteria I gave you in Strategy 12 of the Kindle Blueprint and see if they satisfy at least 3 out of the 4.

If those conditions are met, then you have yourself a potentially good keyword to publish in

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Kericoo(m): 6:24pm On May 21, 2019
What is the standard number of pages per book
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 11:17pm On May 21, 2019
Kericoo:
What is the standard number of pages per book

There's no such thing as a standard. That being said, roughly 50-100 pages is a good start for beginners
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 2:39pm On May 22, 2019
2. Use KDP Rocket Software

Sometimes manually going through the kindle search bar searching for keywords can be a pain in the behind. If you want this whole process to be a bit easier and automated, you can use the software called "KDP Rocket".

It allows you to a LOT more keyword ideas (hundreds and sometimes thousands).

In addition, it can analyse the keywords at the click of the "analyze" button and give you critical information about it.

It cost $97 (one-time fee)

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2019
Sales Update For May 2019

Nine (9) days to the end of the month, below is an update of my May 2019 royalty. Uk sales picked up a bit but US sales really slowed down in the past few days.

This consequently brought down my estimation for the month (kindle, paperback, KENP and audiobook) to roughly $8000 (N2.88 million)

It's important to note that this kindle business can be seasonal..you just have to do the best you can to minimize the effect of seasonality.

On a more positive note, I have 6 new audiobooks that will be released next month..so I expect to see a considerable boost in my total royalties come June 2019

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Kericoo(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2019
You don't want to help boys na, u just dey show us figures... Would av loved to start this business but the money you are calling is not friendly for newbies like us

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 11:50pm On May 22, 2019
Kericoo:
You don't want to help boys na, u just dey show us figures... Would av loved to start this business but the money you are calling is not friendly for newbies like us

The book is not too expensive and the information in it should be enough to get you going in the right direction. How many people making millions monthly (with proof) sell their secrets for 20k..show me

The mentorship, on the other hand, is not for everyone. Rather, it's for those with the ambition to become millionaires with publishing and resources to back it up. I want it to be exclusive so I have enough time to cater to them as well as my own business.

I can't charge 20k for mentorship, have a hundred students sign up and end up not having enough time to mentor them and also run my business. It makes no sense.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 3:28pm On May 23, 2019
3. Book Stores

Another place you can get keyword idea is in shops/book stores. When you go to some stores and head to the magazine/book section, keep your eyes peeled for the books that occupy the front shelf..do they have anything in common? is it a popular diet? Is it to do with gardening? etc. those books that usually occupy the front shelf do so because they sell very well.

If it does well in an offline store, what's to say it cannot do well in an online store?

Once you identify what the keyword is, you've checked and confirmed that the keyword is not trademark protected (The kindle blueprint shows you how to check this) and you know the keyword is profitable on Amazon (See strategy 12 of the kindle blueprint), you're good to go.

So yeah....offline bookstores/shops is also a place to look for keyword ideas

N/B: It's not entirely far fetched to apply this concept to other stores like Shoprite. You can head to the nearest Shoprite store next to you, call one of the salespeople to one side and ask them what their best selling products are...go over on Amazon and see which ones lend themselves to a book.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer / Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.