Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Depression - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Depression (600 Views)

Depression Wan Finish Me / I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression / Ever Suffered From Depression??? Please Share Your Story (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depression by AIG264(m): 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
I think depression is one thing that is killing almost everyone, forget about the smiles,
Let world do and end sef.

1 Like

Re: Depression by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
grin I have been there for real.
Nobody truly has it all well it him
AIG264:
I think depression is one thing that is killing almost everyone, forget about the smiles,
Re: Depression by AIG264(m): 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
grin I have been there for real.
Nobody truly has it all well it him
You are right.
I hope I am not going there, I just wish I can talk to someone.
Re: Depression by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
AIG264:

You are right.
One thing that gets me through is knowing there are other people in my shoes somewhere and others in worse situations too. Who of course are still believing
Re: Depression by AIG264(m): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
One thing that gets me through is knowing there are other people in my shoes somewhere and others in worse situations too. Who of course are still believing
Hmmm
Can't wait for my stage to Pass.
Re: Depression by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
AIG264:

Hmmm
Can't wait for my stage to Pass.
Everything changes, it’s not a lifetime sentence
Re: Depression by ochibuogwu5: 10:16am On Mar 20, 2019
IF YOU ARE TIRED OF THE EVIL, CHAOS, CONFUSION, DEPRESSIONS, WARS AND TRIALS IN THE WORLD AND YOU WANT THE WORLD TO END?

"And this good news of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the world, as a testimony to all the nations; and then the end will come" {Matthew 24:14}.

If you want the world to END then *submit yourself to the HOLY SPIRIT* so that he will use you to proclaim the good-news of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ *throughout the world as a testimony to all the nations* then the WORLD WILL COME TO AN END.
Re: Depression by AIG264(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Everything changes, it’s not a lifetime sentence
Thanks For your good words.
Re: Depression by AIG264(m): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
ochibuogwu5:
IF YOU ARE TIRED OF THE EVIL, CHAOS, CONFUSION, DEPRESSIONS, WARS AND TRIALS IN THE WORLD AND YOU WANT THE WORLD TO END?

"And this good news of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the world, as a testimony to all the nations; and then the end will come" {Matthew 24:14}.

If you want the world to END then *submit yourself to the HOLY SPIRIT* so that he will use you to proclaim the good-news of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ *throughout the world as a testimony to all the nations* then the WORLD WILL COME TO AN END.

Hmmm.
Re: Depression by MissRaine69(f): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
AIG264:
Depression does not kill you, it’s where you mind leads you when you are in a depressive state.
We are a superstitious and narrow minded society. A society that will mock someone who is feeling low, make them feel ashamed for feeling vulnerable. A society that looks at mental health as juju or the work of village people rather than a chemical imbalance which when exacerbated by external factors can lead you down a very dark path where not being alive is actually a logical solution.
Re: Depression by MissRaine69(f): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
AIG264:

You are right.
I can talk to you.
Re: Depression by MissRaine69(f): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Sometimes for some that’s not enough.

1 Like

Re: Depression by austyn0(m): 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Op do you have a girlfriend? If yes, how sweet is she??

This is when you need her most, that's if she no be the cause of the depression.

(1) (Reply)

Seven Ways To Build Stronger Relationships / What Makes A Man Cry In Public? / Sex Will Be A Reward For My Husband – Bb9ja Uriel Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.