Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? (7914 Views)

Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces / Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State / Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by nwanyionitsha: 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
WiLdFLame:
You should speak for yourself
Only Non Sensible SE/SS won’t vote Southwest ticket
By the way the NC and NE will always follow the Southwest ...don’t ask me how
You are from which region? Speak for yourself abeg. I am from the SE and i will NEVER vote a south westerner.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nonsense 2023 Apc will field rochas okorocha
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by nwanyionitsha: 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
dammiecool:

Dont forget dat buhari is also not on d ballot the vote wont be one sided.
I don't know about the SS, but for me and most southeasterners, a yoruba wont get a single vote from the east.
Apc even stands a better chance in eleven states in the south with a southeasterner on a southsoutherner on their ticket.
I personally have no business with Apc, will never vote Apc.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by dammiecool(m): 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
I don't know about the SS, but for me and most southeasterners, a yoruba wont get a single vote from the east.
Apc even stands a better chance in eleven states in the south with a southeasterner on a southsoutherner on their ticket.
Same way abiola was defeated in SE in 1993, no evils

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by nwanyionitsha: 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Buhari is different from Tinubu who is a southerner
Who cares where tinubu is from?
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by nwanyionitsha: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
CaptainMarvel:
I think fashola is APC's best bet in 2023. Even PMB's body language tells it all. a fashola's candidacy backed by buhari will beat kwankwaso squarely in Kano
Says who? Says a southwesterner.
With a Christian northern vp abi? Or are they planning muslim, muslim presidential ticket?

5 Likes

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
seunmsg:
PDP will zone its ticket to the south. Jonathan, Wike and other interested aspirants will battle for the party’s ticket. Kwankwaso stands absolutely no chance of becoming PDP candidate. You guys should stop deluding yourselves.
Because don't want to win the election? You wish they would zone to the south

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by nwanyionitsha: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Seyeblessed:
Yes kwankaso will win if presented as the PDP candidate in 2023, but the unintended consequence of that move will be that all parties will keep presenting Northern candidates so they can win the elections.

SW, SE, and SS will never be president if we don't stick to the North - South zoning arrangement.
That is what we want.
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by nwanyionitsha: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
Excelboi:
Dreamer grin. Fashola against Kwankwaso? You even made matters worst.
Dont mind him, with christian northern vp. grin
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by dammiecool(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
That is what we want.
who cares

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by nwanyionitsha: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
CaptainMarvel:

You seem to underestimate PMB's influence in North West. Ganduje is finding his reelection difficult simply because PMB has refused to openly endorse him. At APC's rally, he told them 'ga naku'. It's a hausa parable that means this is yours, do whatever you like with him. Remember, Buhari influence defeated kwankwaso in 2003, and brought in shekarau
Abeg,stop lying. We have pictures of Pmb endorsing him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by dammiecool(m): 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Be comparing today with 1993.
In 1993,i didnt know the difference between a yoruba, an igbo or a hausa man.
Now, like they say, today,the difference is clear.

dont pick one side of d analysis, what about Jonathan defeating Atiku at PDP primaries n beating Buhari silly at presidential election in 2011, abi u never knw d difference btw hausa ibo n yoruba in 2011. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by lagdmark(m): 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
Seyeblessed:
Yes kwankaso will win if presented as the PDP candidate in 2023, but the unintended consequence of that move will be that all parties will keep presenting Northern candidates so they can win the elections.

SW, SE, and SS will never be president if we don't stick to the North - South zoning arrangement.
No southern SW, SE or SS can become president without the North. The south is divided against a United North.

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by lagdmark(m): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
lagdmark:

No southern SW, SE or SS can become president without the North. The south is divided against a United North.

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by nwanyionitsha: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
dammiecool:

dont pick one side of d analysis, what about Jonathan defeating Atiku at PDP primaries n beating Buhari silly at presidential election in 2011, abi u never knw d difference btw hausa ibo n yoruba in 2011. cheesy
Ok,thenortherners can make their decisions. Me,i have spoken for myself. Until then.

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by nwanyionitsha: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=lagdmark post=76822926][/quote]Thank you for being truthful.
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by farem: 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:

2015 Buhari got 5% in the East, 2023 Osinbanjo will not smell 2%.
Then what happened to buhari with your 95% minus votes.
The earlier you know that your complete 100% bloc votes is as useless as the P in psychology in the political game in Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by ChristianNorth: 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
farem:

Then what happened to buhari with your 95% minus votes.
The earlier you know that your complete 100% bloc votes is as useless as the Pin psychology in the political game in Nigeria
It might not be enough to make Buhari President, but it is enough to stop a SW presidency in 2023.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by dammiecool(m): 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Ok,thenortherners can make their decisions. Me,i have spoken for myself. Until then.

now u r talking, 2023 is still far for all this analysis, events before 2023 will determine a lot.even u urself can change ur mind grin

2 Likes

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Tomide007: 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
Excaperx:
he's no overrated.

In 2019 presidential election he has no way to corner vote for a perceive corrupt atiku. Buhari has been winning northern States even before he got any federal power.

This gubernatorial election results some was padded by ganduje, he got his votes from remote villages and don't Even know anything about the dollar video.

An APC osinbanjo can't beat kwakwanson
it will be very dicey..... Cose when buhari supports a candidate he tends to gather lots of votes in the north.... Check corrupt ganduje...... The election will be very dicey.

2 Likes

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by nwanyionitsha: 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
dammiecool:

now u r talking, 2023 is still far for all this analysis, events before 2023 will determine a lot.even u urself can change ur mind grin
Change mind ke? Even Peter Obi on Apc ticket can't get my vote.
I am with Pdp forever.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Tomide007: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Because don't want to win the election? You wish they would zone to the south
We have to also think of the primaries... South eastern and south south governors own pdp ....the thing go tough small...everyone wan turn president nah. ....

2 Likes

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
CaptainMarvel:
I think fashola is APC's best bet in 2023. Even PMB's body language tells it all. a fashola's candidacy backed by buhari will beat kwankwaso squarely in Kano
You must be a comedian

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
seunmsg:
PDP will zone its ticket to the south. Jonathan, Wike and other interested aspirants will battle for the party’s ticket. Kwankwaso stands absolutely no chance of becoming PDP candidate. You guys should stop deluding yourselves.
You are joking.These one you keep mentioning Wike did he hell you he is nursing a presidential ambition?.

Better face reality.The PDP 2023 presidential candidate will be a northener.He will sweep the NE/NW/SE/SS.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
Tomide007:
it will be very dicey..... Cose when buhari supports a candidate he tends to gather lots of votes in the north.... Check corrupt ganduje...... The election will be very dicey.
na buhari don't have that kind of influence, ganduje has votes because he's the incumbent and APC controls almost all Senate and all reps seats in kano.

Buhari supported Adamawa, bauchi governor and they are struggling.

Buhari won't be on the ballot and APC Can't use him to campaign
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
I am with Pdp forever.
I'm Edo and I will never vote APC osinbajo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by nwanyionitsha: 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Excaperx:
I'm Edo and I will never vote APC osinbajo.
Good you are speaking for yourself.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by dammiecool(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
I am with Pdp forever.
lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by senatordave1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You also said severally that buhari will not get any vote in the east

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by abu12: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
we are not that greddy, power will return back to south for another 8year after buhari. We want a smooth democracy and one nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by senatordave1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Most of those commenting here are doing so out of sentiments and pain from atiku's loss.they were the same ones claiming atiku will trash buhari,east will give buhari 5%.we all know that both parties will zone their tickets to the south

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Seeks Fresh $247.3m External Loan / Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback / More Than 20 States Experience Inter and Intra State Border Clashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.