Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? (7907 Views)

Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces / Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State / Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Kagd10: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:

2015 Buhari got 5% in the East, 2023 Osinbanjo will not smell 2%.

Abiola got 2% in the east yet still won. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Kagd10: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Be comparing today with 1993.
In 1993,i didnt know the difference between a yoruba, an igbo or a hausa man.
Now, like they say, today,the difference is clear.

But your hateful parents knew and voted Tofa instead of Abiola. Inconsequential people feeling funky. Ibos have always been hateful. Nothing can change that.

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Since Igbo people are not tired of loosing in PDP...
The South South and North and South West are.

Northern, South West and with remarkable votes from the South South PDP will feed a formidable South West candidate in 2023

South West and North part of PDP are even enough to allow a SW candidate to emerge.

So b looking for other ways to oppose a Yoruba candidate in PDP and APC my hopeless Nwanyionitsha

South South peeps are not hateful like una
Which SS? The same region you backstabbed in 2015 after supporting Obasanjo for 8 years? You people must think the people of the SS/SE are fools

6 Likes

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
seunmsg:

Wike will contest for PDP presidential ticket in 2023. The earlier you accept that reality, the better for you. 2023 will be a contest between two southerners. So, stop deluding yourself about the prospect of a northerner picking PDP ticket in 2023.
grin At least you have admitted the fact that Osibanjo stands no chance against a northern PDP candidate.That is why you have been mentioning Wike even though he has no presidential ambition.Peleooo

5 Likes

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

What if PDP zoned precedency to the south west? You Igbo people knows nothing about politics and I'm glad you don't
Lol � � � � That my friend is called future impossible tense.

2 Likes

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by dheilaw1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
Excaperx:
When I first heard it I thought it was some kind of joke then I realized the Yoruba man was serious.

As for me it's impossible. Not even southern Kaduna will give their votes to APC/osinbanjo.

Let's see how 2023 will go when PDP field a northerner like kwakwanson.

APC=osinbanjo/el rufai.. They will loose north but win west, they will loose south south and South East.

PDP=kwakwanson/udom/obi.. They will loose west but win the rest.
it looks like you have recovered from the loss of 2019. It's time to start another futile permutations and foolish political mathematics that has never worked in your favor. You'd continue to be in sifia pain
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:

2015 Buhari got 5% in the East, 2023 Osinbanjo will not smell 2%.

Let asume Kwankwaso wins and finish 8years would PDP still zone it to the north? Anytime anyday anyyear the pdp decide to zone to East and APC gives west, the ibos will lose...more reason why an ibo man can never rule this country. Ever?

3 Likes

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by zlantanfan: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
I believe osinbajo can defeat any PDP northern candidate.

The deciding factor would be if APC can continue to get buhari support then.

(I say this because APC can still win 2023 but it may upset the northern radicals which buhari has the ability to control).

Osinbajo has an appeal as a calm pro-nigeria supporter.

Osinbajo would win the west easily and get a huge vote from the south south who are mainly educated and associate with vibrant minds.

Kwankwanso would likely loose more grounds in south based on his bigotry. While osinbajo would win core christian votes and every northern Christian state

It is only in the east that their own decision would be done on bitterness, (it is not relevant anyway).

Obj (same southern) had won election in north against buhari and gej also did as recent as 2011.

In their first times respectively it was about the story and sympathy attached to the candidate.

It would play same for osinbajo

3 Likes

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by MetaPhysical: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
Excaperx:
When I first heard it I thought it was some kind of joke then I realized the Yoruba man was serious.

As for me it's impossible. Not even southern Kaduna will give their votes to APC/osinbanjo.

Let's see how 2023 will go when PDP field a northerner like kwakwanson.

APC=osinbanjo/el rufai.. They will loose north but win west, they will loose south south and South East.

PDP=kwakwanson/udom/obi.. They will loose west but win the rest.

Why is Obi deputizing for Northerners? Why cant you put Kwankwaso as deputy for this Obi?

Moreover, why does a Northern candidate always have to be Muslim?
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Amatarasha(f): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Blainz:

Let asume Kwankwaso wins and finish 8years would PDP still zone it to the north? Anytime anyday anyyear the pdp decide to zone to East and APC gives west, the ibos will lose...more reason why an ibo man can never rule this country. Ever?
pdp wl merged wt another party maybe ypp to form ydp ,n bringing in another north...
Una no go rule ,we no go rule na so
Loool
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Amatarasha(f): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
zlantanfan:

(I say this because APC can still win 2023 but it may upset the northern radicals which buhari has the ability to control).

Osinbajo would win the west easily and get a huge vote from the south south who are mainly educated and associate with vibrant minds.

Kwankwanso would likely loose more grounds in south based on his bigotry. While osinbajo would win core christian votes and every northern Christian state

It is only in the east that their own decision would be done on bitterness, (it is not relevant anyway).

Obj (same southern) had won election in north against buhari and gej also did as recent as 2011.

In their first times respectively it was about the story and sympathy attached to the candidate.

south south wey dey kill apc members because dey betrayed dia ijaw brother...husbandsnatcha come see oo vote beggars.

South south nigerdelta go show una weeeeeen.

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
zlantanfan:

grin what's this drunkard saying biko

3 Likes

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by zlantanfan: 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
Amatarasha:
south south wey dey kill apc members because dey betrayed dia ijaw brother...husbandsnatcha come see oo vote beggars.

Dude forget all these ranting, its a simple equation.

APC would present its 2023 presidency to the current vice-president, whether anyone likes it or yes osinbajo would win the election.

The northern PDP candidate may want to raise chaos that's where buhari comes in.

No idiot has monopoly of violence in north which buhari can't tame. (It is in buhari interest that he continues to have access to government under the CPC Acn arrangement ).

That's all that matters.

As always your opinion on who becomes president doesn't matter.

The plan has been concluded from 2015 to date, APC won't leave government 8 years into it

Las las every one would adjust as always

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Chipink(f): 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Like who in the Sw? They have only one governor in the Sw.
This my dear is never going to happen.

How can he write igbo and u are right sw are u afraid to writ Yoruba?
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by kaypling(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
So South Easterners all of a sudden don't mind that a Northerner keeps ruling us. Bunch of hypocrites all of you. Anyway if we all want to be silly let APC too field another Northerner, let them keep ruling us. Let's know we've permanently dashed them presidency

4 Likes

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by nwanyionitsha: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kagd10:

But your hateful parents knew and voted Tofa instead of Abiola. Inconsequential people feeling funky. Ibos have always been hateful. Nothing can change that.
You dont determine anything. You are as inconsequential as any other region in the south. If i lie, let osibande enter security meetings.
What makes you think you matter?
Is it because they use osibande as house boy or because they allow you to eat ram after sighting moon for you or what?
Abeg, zuzupue ni irum. Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by nwanyionitsha: 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
senatordave1:

Fayose,kashamu,adebutu,ffk,makinde,olujimi
These ones are presidential materials Even their fellow southwesterners wouldn't vote for them.

4 Likes

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by socialmediaman: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
dammiecool:

i also feel Kwankwaso is overrated, cant believe hes struggling to win kano even with d corruption video against Ganduje, apart from that he couldn't win a single local government for Atiku, I even feel Tambuwal is a stronger northerner, remember he came second at d last pdp primaries Saraki even performed better than him.

If only you know what they did to the actual votes in Kano. Atiku was so close to Buhari. No other politician could get that close

https://www.nairaland.com/5089521/lets-acknowledge-mahmood-yakubu-new
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by cr7lomo: 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

You're a chronic mastubator.

South West will be VP again in Apc and I bet it with you if Igbo sud b VP under PDP they will loose again.

The intelligence brain God gave to a Yoruba man Igbo doesn't have it at all

God dint make u people intelligent...u guys are naturally foolish... Obasanjo knew he had 4kd up by supporting APC in 2015 , he tried to correct it this yr but already late... U sw don't know what u guys hv gotten urselves into by supporting Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by rommyth(m): 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
Something still baffles me about South easterners when they talk about betrayal. how did yoruba betrayed jonathan in 2015 exactly?. Southwest gave jonathan 1.8m votes. buhari got 2.4 million votes. You still refers to 1.8million votes as betray? this beat me. The whole of South east gave jonathan 2.4 million and you are still shouting betrayals. It didn't make any sense to me. see result below

North Central (6 states + FCT)
Buhari - 2,411,013
Jonathan - 1,715,818

North East (6 states) boko haram zone
Buhari - 2,848,678
Jonathan - 796,588

North West (7 states) buhari's zone
Buhari - 7,115,199
Jonathan - 1,339,709

South East (5 states)
Buhari - 198,248
Jonathan - 2,464,906

South South (6 states) Jonathan's zone
Buhari - 418,590
Jonathan - 4,714,725

South West (6 states)
Buhari - 2,433,193
Jonathan - 1,821,416

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by uthlaw: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
yes osibanjo cannot win kwankwaso, but once kwankwaso finish his 2term by 2031 APC will also give the ticket to el.-rufai against PDP candidate from South South or south east....the North should continue ruling!

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by kiix(m): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nairalanders. Sorry to interrupt. Kindly assist to complete 3 questions about an international oil company in France?

It is for my academic project.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ioc-brand

Thanks alot!
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Which SS? The same region you backstabbed in 2015 after supporting Obasanjo for 8 years? You people must think the people of the SS/SE are fools
South West never supported Obasanjo na pigs do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by ken6488(m): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

South West never supported Obasanjo na pigs do
SW 2023 angry angry funny you people have rulled for good 8 yrs chase out our bro Jonathan just for your selfish interest and you think ss will vote for you what did you take us for

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by ChristianNorth: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
Blainz:

First, the task is 2023. When we complete that, we start talking about SE vs SW.

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by ChristianNorth: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kagd10:

Abiola got 2% in the east yet still won. Yeye dey smell.
We gave Abiola 40% and still used court injunction to sack him. IBB finished work by casting him into prison.

2 Likes

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
Amatarasha:

yes of cos ,

South south are like fulani we neva forgives
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Kagd10: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:

We gave Abiola 40% and still used court injunction to sack him. IBB finished work by casting him into prison.

Abiola lost in all SE states except Anambra. You're all inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Kagd10: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You dont determine anything. You are as inconsequential as any other region in the south. If i lie, let osibande enter security meetings.
What makes you think you matter?
Is it because they use osibande as house boy or because they allow you to eat ram after sighting moon for you or what?
Abeg, zuzupue ni iru. Rubbish

Abayomi, a Christian from Ekiti is a chief of defence staffs and was present at the security meeting. OSU and stupidity, very synonymous! 5th class citizens. Even Ijaws are more relevant than you. That's why you all can't stand alone without attaching SS to your inconsequential parasitic landlocked SE region. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by ChristianNorth: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kagd10:

Abiola lost in all SE states except Anambra. You're all inconsequential.
Just one court injunction from one Igbo man destroyed his political ambition.
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Kagd10: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Just one court injunction from one Igbo man destroyed his political ambition.

Lmao. You mean Abacha that detained him was an Ibo man? OSU and stupidity, very synonymous!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by ChristianNorth: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kagd10:

Abayomi, a Christian from Ekiti is a chief of defence staffs and was present at the security meeting. OSU and stupidity, very synonymous! 5th class citizens. Even Ijaws are more relevant than you. That's why you all can't stand alone without attaching SS to your inconsequential parasitic landlocked SE region. Lol
If you rant finish, just like an Igbo man stopped Abiola from being President, na so we go stop una again.

Whether 100th class citizen, na we go stop una Presidential ambition.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Osun NNPP NASS Candidates Dump Kwankwaso, Back Tinubu / Are Local Governments Useful In Nigeria? / What Exactly Is Mother's Maiden Name..............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.