Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,107 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? (7904 Views)

Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces / Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State / Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Kagd10: 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:

If you rant finish, just like an Igbo man stopped Abiola from being President, na so we go stop una again.

Whether 100th class citizen, na we go stop una Presidential ambition.

OSU and inconsequential rants, very synonymous!

2 Likes

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by ChristianNorth: 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kagd10:

Lmao. You mean Abacha that detained him was an Ibo man? OSU and stupidity, very synonymous!
Vultures and denial is like ewedu and amala. Go and read about how Association of Better Nigeria destroyed Abiola.

IBB acted on an injunction obtained by an Igbo man to annul the election.
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by ChristianNorth: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kagd10:

OSU and inconsequential rants, very synonymous!
Na so Abiola rant his own, we all saw what happened.
The same Igbos he boasted he doesn't need killed his presidential ambition.

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Kagd10: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Vultures and denial is like ewedu and amala. Go and read about how Association of Better Nigeria destroyed Abiola.

IBB acted on an injunction obtained by an Igbo man to annul the election.

Lol. I guess IBB and Abacha were Ibos? Osus always hiding other regions to chest beat. Lol. Landlocked parasitic OSU.

2 Likes

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Kagd10: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Na so Abiola rant his own, we all saw what happened.

The same Igbos he boasted he doesn't need killed his presidential ambition.

Lmao. We got two Yoruba presidential candidates out of it. Same can't be said for the inconsequential OSU! One fact is kwankwasor woud never choose an Ibo VP candidate if he wants to have any atom of votes in the North. You're all inconsequential and a disaster to one's ambition. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by ChristianNorth: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kagd10:

Lmao. We got two Yoruba presidential candidates out of it. Same can't be said for the inconsequential OSU! One fact is kwankwasor woud never choose an Ibo VP candidate if he wants to have any atom of votes in the North. You're all inconsequential and a disaster to one's ambition. Lol
But you didn't get your preferred candidate. It means what you want is inconsequential.

We are not rushing, the target now is to deliver the ticket to him first, when it gets to picking VP, at least we are sure SW will not smell it.

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by ChristianNorth: 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kagd10:

Lol. I guess IBB and Abacha were Ibos? Osus always hiding other regions to chest beat. Lol. Landlocked parasitic OSU.
I know it is difficult for you to come to terms with the fact that an Igbo man destroyed Abiola with just a simple court injunction.

Whether landlocked or not, SW 2023 will NEVER happen.
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Indispensable85(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=Excaperx post=76819334]When I first heard it I thought it was some kind of joke then I realized the Yoruba man was serious.

As for me it's impossible. Not even southern Kaduna will give their votes to APC/osinbanjo.

Let's see how 2023 will go when PDP field a northerner like kwakwanson.

APC=osinbanjo/el rufai.. They will loose north but win west, they will loose south south and South East.

PDP=kwakwanson/udom/obi.. They will loose west but win the rest.[/quote

So you're the one now fielding candidates for the both parties abi?
Keep fooling yourself. And people are even arguing the none sense!
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Drguzzykola(m): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
If na by analysis who would belief buhari will still beat AtikuObi hands down..divide Sw , divide North, bloc vote in Ss/sE..
grin.

I trust ApC with their political calculations, almost making ss/se vote so useless,

See how Osibanjo will get bloc vote in Sw, use buhari influence to divide North, get 10% from SS/SE combine then plus smart rigging as usual.. Done deal, I be pure Tinubu fan and I know what he is capable of.. SE will only hurt and make themselves political irrelevant in this country.. Hmm..

The Tambuwa/wankwanso ure talking about can be bought and he ll convinently decamp to APC with a promise of V.P , a sane mind of tambuwa/kwankwanso by now knows what APC is up to,how dere them reject such offer embarassed if APC can get akpabio grin.. Learn from Osun Omisore... Fear who no fear APC..
cool

Las las we go dey alright

2 Likes

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Earthquake2: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
[s]
Onijagidijagan:

Since Igbo people are not tired of loosing in PDP...
The South South and North and South West are.

Northern, South West and with remarkable votes from the South South PDP will feed a formidable South West candidate in 2023

South West and North part of PDP are even enough to allow a SW candidate to emerge.

So b looking for other ways to oppose a Yoruba candidate in PDP and APC my hopeless Nwanyionitsha

South South peeps are not hateful like una
[/s]

So you now speak for the North South,South and South West

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Earthquake2: 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
[s]
Drguzzykola:
If na by analysis who would belief buhari will still beat AtikuObi hands down..divide Sw , divide North, bloc vote in Ss/sE..
grin.

I trust ApC with their political calculations, almost making ss/se vote so useless,

See how Osibanjo will get bloc vote in Sw, use buhari influence to divide North, get 10% from SS/SE combine then plus smart rigging as usual.. Done deal, I be pure Tinubu fan and I know what he is capable of.. SE will only hurt and make themselves political irrelevant in this country.. Hmm..

The Tambuwa/wankwanso ure talking about can be bought and he ll convinently decamp to APC with a promise of V.P , a sane mind of tambuwa/kwankwanso by now knows what APC is up to,how dere them reject such offer embarassed if APC can get akpabio grin.. Learn from Osun Omisore... Fear who no fear APC..
cool

[/s]

Osibanjo lost his ward to PDP, stop dreaming
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Hedonisst: 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
seunmsg:
PDP will zone its ticket to the south. Jonathan, Wike and other interested aspirants will battle for the party’s ticket. Kwankwaso stands absolutely no chance of becoming PDP candidate. You guys should stop deluding yourselves.

Look at this APC bedbug purporting to 'chook' nose to know what is happening or what would happen inside PDP!

Face your disgusting APC, and I hope you're getting sufficiently paid for it. If you're not balling hard, then I just have to say that you're a pathetic thing.
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by nwanyionitsha: 1:40am On Mar 21, 2019
Kagd10:

Abayomi, a Christian from Ekiti is a chief of defence staffs and was present at the security meeting. OSU and stupidity, very synonymous! 5th class citizens. Even Ijaws are more relevant than you. That's why you all can't stand alone without attaching SS to your inconsequential parasitic landlocked SE region. Lol
Never heard of the useless figure head you mentioned.
1st class citizens living in covens.
1st class citizens that live in dilapidated building, can't send their children to decent schools.
1st class citizens abi 1st class slaves.
Rubbish

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by pedel: 4:30am On Mar 21, 2019
Osinbajo won't contest for presidency in 2023.

ChristianNorth:

2015 Buhari got 5% in the East, 2023 Osinbanjo will not smell 2%.
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by seunmsg(m): 6:39am On Mar 21, 2019
Drguzzykola:
grin.

cool

Buhari got 33% from south south this year. If the contest is between Osinbajo and a northerner, he’s going to get nothing less than 60% from the south south.

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by ipodstinks: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
I don't know about the SS, but for me and most southeasterners, a yoruba wont get a single vote from the east.
Apc even stands a better chance in eleven states in the south with a southeasterner on a southsoutherner on their ticket.
I personally have no business with Apc, will never vote Apc.
Be decieving yourself here.
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by ipodstinks: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2019
ChristianNorth:

It might not be enough to make Buhari President, but it is enough to stop a SW presidency in 2023.
Southwest will give block vote. Let see how your inconsequential votes will stand a SW block vote for their son. A divided SW votes always more than your so called block vote. Let see how your votes will stand SW block vote.

2 Likes

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by ChristianNorth: 9:03am On Mar 21, 2019
ipodstinks:
Southwest will give block vote. Let see how your inconsequential votes will stand a SW block vote for their son. A divided SW votes always more than your so called block vote. Let see how your votes will stand SW block vote.
First you have to kill SE/SS in SW first before you can give bloc vote.

It is the votes difference that matters not the number of votes casted.

SW casted 3 million votes but Buhari won with 265k, Anambra casted over 500k but Atiku won with about 500k votes.

If the election had been between SW and Anambra, Atiku would have won with over 200k votes.

If you like cast 1 billion votes, as long as it is always divided, SE will always be more strategic.

Again, SW is like an orphan in the North hiding under the cover of the South, while SE, SS and MB pursue common interest.

Even beloved Edo is more politically aligned to Southern interest than Yorubas, what is surprising is that despite whatever differences they have with Ijaws, SE and other members of the South South, they always set it aside to pursue common Southern interest.

That fatherly instinct is still intact in them. The Yorubas that should by nature providing leadership to the South like NW is doing in the North are busy playing ewedu politics and shouting IPOB upandan as if Igbos are their problem.

I am glad MB has bought into the Southern unity and hopefully they will be integrated fully before 2023. This is why re-electing Ortoms is a task that must be completed.

Since SW has refused to identify with the Southern project, MB will take their place and this triparite alliance will restored the full glory of the South.

2 Likes

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2019
seunmsg:

Buhari got 33% from south south this year. If the contest is between Osinbajo and a northerner, he’s going to get nothing less than 60% from the south south.
you mumu sha. 60%? They don't even have any governor in ss except Edo
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by nwanyionitsha: 9:22am On Mar 21, 2019
ipodstinks:
Be decurving yourself here.
Meaning?
Nonsense!!!
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by nwanyionitsha: 9:23am On Mar 21, 2019
ipodstinks:
Stupidity is when you show building collapse in Lagos but tanker explosion consumed over 50 of your people in the east and burnt them till death the same day.
Stupidity is when you feel it is great to insult a tribe of more than 30million people for no reason.
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by bigerboy200: 9:27am On Mar 21, 2019
Excelboi:
Dreamer grin. Fashola against Kwankwaso? That's an insult.
Kwakwanso is overrated jare. He was beaten black and blue like a common thief in the last presidential election.He couldn't even win a single local government in Kano. mind you, in the inconclusive guber election in kano, the scandalous Ganduje won in 24 LGA, while your kwakwanso backed candidate who is his in law as well won in 19 LGA (though with more total votes as it stands now). My point is Kwakwanso is very much beatable. Instead of you all to chill till 2023, you are here doing some political miscalculations and deluding yourselves like you did with Atiku. mtsceeew. shocked shocked sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by nwanyionitsha: 9:31am On Mar 21, 2019
ipodstinks:
See this one. Well you said you and se which we all know are irrelevant.
What makes you think you are relevant?
Because of one houseboy called osibande that goes from market to market sharing money?
Or is because of one dirty figure head in the army called abayomi that cant make a single decision?
Or maybe because they permit you to eat ram after sighting the moon for you?
I will only see you as relevant if you have access to what i don't, or the sw has access to what the se doesn't.
If not, siddon where them keep you.
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:33am On Mar 21, 2019
Drguzzykola:
grin.

cool

Lol at smart rigging.Aboki will rig for you baa? You must be dreaming
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 21, 2019
bigerboy200:

Kwakwanso is overrated jare. He was beaten black and blue like a common thief in the last presidential election.He couldn't even win a single local government in Kano. mind you, in the inconclusive guber election in kano, the scandalous Ganduje won in 24 LGA, while your kwakwanso backed candidate who is his in law as well won in 19 LGA (though with more total votes as it stands now). My point is Kwakwanso is very much beatable. Instead of you all to chill till 2023, you are here doing some political miscalculations and deluding yourselves like you did with Atiku. mtsceeew. shocked shocked sad sad
do you know who buhari is? Buhari in CPC has been winning election without kwakwanson or any other northern politician help, he's naturally loved by the people and not even kwakwanson can stop it.

Ganduje got votes only in remotes places(villages) where he padded some votes.

A contest between osibanjo(pastor) vs rabiu musa kwakwanson (most popular after buhari) isn't even a contest
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by bigerboy200: 9:40am On Mar 21, 2019
Excaperx:
do you know who buhari is? Buhari in CPC has been winning election without kwakwanson or any other northern politician help, he's naturally loved by the people and not even kwakwanson can stop it.

Ganduje got votes only in remotes places(villages) where he padded some votes.

A contest between osibanjo(pastor) vs rabiu musa kwakwanson (most popular after buhari) isn't even a contest
who is deceiving you that kwakwanso is most popular after buhari in the north? Even shekarau has defeated kwakwanso before. Many prominent northern leaders have their own passionate followers (e.g sule Lamido).The fact they don't make noise up and down doesn't mean they are not popular. The politics of the north is not about noise please.

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Excelboi(m): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2019
bigerboy200:

Overrated where? This same Kano I am? Let me tell you for your info, Kwankwaso didn't even move an inch to garner vote for Atiku. He's after the gubernatorial election. You really think Ganduje won most of those 24 LG? They are mostly from the rural area where rigging was done easily since Kwankwaso strong base in inside Kano city. Kwankwaso is a force to be reckon with. Deal with it. Stop following what the media is feeding you like a zombie. Come here and shout APC and Ganduje, and see if your head will not be ripped off from your neck.
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 21, 2019
bigerboy200:

who is deceiving you that kwakwanso is most popular after buhari in the north? Even shekarau has defeated kwakwanso before. Many prominent northern leaders have their own passionate followers (e.g sule Lamido).The fact they don't make noise up and down doesn't mean they are not popular. The politics of the north is not about noise please.
lies skekarau rode on buhari popularity to win the election, the man never has any base.

Osibanjo cant win kwakwanson. Never
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Excelboi(m): 9:51am On Mar 21, 2019
Excaperx:
lies skekarau rode on buhari popularity to win the election, the man never has any base.

Osibanjo cant win kwakwanson. Never
Let them combine Osinbanjo/El-Rufai ticket, they will still be beaten black and blue against Kwankwaso. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Parade Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife. / 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN / Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.