Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? (7906 Views)

Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces / Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State / Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 21, 2019
Excelboi:
Let them combine Osinbanjo/El-Rufai ticket, they will still be beaten black and blue against Kwankwaso. grin
pastor osibanjo isn't sellable in the north and el rufai is hated more down buhari in the south. What a combo. If only el rufai has like buhari follower ship
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by nwanyionitsha: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2019
ipodstinks:
Houseboy that can feed your entire household grin. Houseboy that your father not qualify to be his shoe cleaner. Houseboy that your lineage will do sir, sir for. But your obi tried hard to be that same house boy now which is a result of your sifia pain. wink
See ,there isn't any argument. Osibande should first feed all those under bridge in lagos first.
There is nothing wrong with the post of a vp.
You came up calling a tribe and a region irrelevant, and i also made you understand you are no better. Insults begets insult.
Moreover, i don't need osibande for anything. There is nothing he can afford that i cannot. Not everyone does the falling at people's feet cause of wealth/position like it may pertains to your region.
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by ChristianNorth: 10:30am On Mar 21, 2019
ipodstinks:
Are you not ashamed of yourself. Everytime SE/SS. Can't you guys stay alone, talk of your east. Hehehe, I understand, you know your own region is useless and can't face west when it comes to block vote. Hence, you always attach to SS. And when they tag you parasite, you will be wailing. Leave SS and talk about your inconsequential east. He's even talking of MB. Cowards cheesy
This one is in sifia pains.

SE/SS together MB and your masters up North will bury Tinubu's establishment for good in 2023.

Kee yaself
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by bigerboy200: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2019
Excelboi:
Overrated where? This same Kano I am? Let me tell you for your info, Kwankwaso didn't even move an inch to garner vote for Atiku. He's after the gubernatorial election. You really think Ganduje won most of those 24 LG? They are mostly from the rural area where rigging was done easily[b] since Kwankwaso strong base in inside Kano city.[/b] Kwankwaso is a force to be reckon with. Deal with it. Stop following what the media is feeding you like a zombie. Come here and shout APC and Ganduje, and see if your head will not be ripped off from your neck.
you said kwakwanso strong base is inside Kano, I agree with you. But we are talking of popularity and support to win a presidential election. The city of kano can't on their own decide the winner of a presidential election. This was the mistake you all made in the last election. Those kwakwansiya crowd you see at the stadium can't even be more than 100,000, which is not enough to win a presidential election. That's my opinion. Mind you i also lived in Kano for quite a number of year,until recently. cheers.
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:48am On Mar 21, 2019
bigerboy200:

you said kwakwanso strong base is inside Kano, I agree with you. But we are talking of popularity and support to win a presidential election. The city of kano can't on their own decide the winner of a presidential election. This was the mistake you all made in the last election. Those kwakwansiya crowd you see at the stadium can't even be more than 100,000, which is not enough to win a presidential election. That's my opinion. Mind you i also lived in Kano for quite a number of year,until recently. cheers.
As we have seen from the last kano Governorship election kwakwasiya is over 1m in Kano
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Amumaigwe: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Since Igbo people are not tired of loosing in PDP...
The South South and North and South West are.

Northern, South West and with remarkable votes from the South South PDP will feed a formidable South West candidate in 2023

South West and North part of PDP are even enough to allow a SW candidate to emerge.

So b looking for other ways to oppose a Yoruba candidate in PDP and APC my hopeless Nwanyionitsha

South South peeps are not hateful like una

South South people are now much more hateful to Afonja who hated them first by humiliating their son disgracefully out of presidency they waited forever to attain. Their blood is even hotter than Igbo's now. So, don't go there!
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Amumaigwe: 11:08am On Mar 21, 2019
zlantanfan:
I believe osinbajo can defeat any PDP northern candidate.

The deciding factor would be if APC can continue to get buhari support then.

(I say this because APC can still win 2023 but it may upset the northern radicals which buhari has the ability to control).

Osinbajo has an appeal as a calm pro-nigeria supporter.

Osinbajo would win the west easily and get a huge vote from the south south who are mainly educated and associate with vibrant minds.

Kwankwanso would likely loose more grounds in south based on his bigotry. While osinbajo would win core christian votes and every northern Christian state

It is only in the east that their own decision would be done on bitterness, (it is not relevant anyway).

Obj (same southern) had won election in north against buhari and gej also did as recent as 2011.

In their first times respectively it was about the story and sympathy attached to the candidate.

It would play same for osinbajo

Osibanjo will not win any Northern Christian votes because he rather supervised their massacre than spoke out in their defence. If he did sprmeak out condemning Fulani heredsnen ( which he dare not), please post his quote.
He cannot reap where he did not see. So perish that thought.
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Amumaigwe: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2019
uthlaw:
yes osibanjo cannot win kwankwaso, but once kwankwaso finish his 2term by 2031 APC will also give the ticket to el.-rufai against PDP candidate from South South or south east....the North should continue ruling!

Yes na, that's the plan. But it will surely pain Youruba more who have started salivating for presidency by voting Buhari for the sole purpose of netting presidency in 2023.
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Amumaigwe: 11:24am On Mar 21, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Never heard of the useless figure head you mentioned.
1st class citizens living in covens.
1st class citizens that live in dilapidated building, can't send their children to decent schools.
1st class citizens abi 1st class slaves.
Rubbish

Though these guys can be highly irritating, pls don't go this far mocking survivors of the building collapse. We are all still human.

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by nwanyionitsha: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2019
ipodstinks:
Who is insulting who. If not that i want to respect the dead, would have shown the burnt body of your people. But I won't act in a stupid way like you.
Do whatever makes you happy.
People died in an accident and you want to make mockery,fine.
The person i quoted made mockery of a tribe and region of over 20million people forgeting his tribe and region has the same issues if not worse.
We are all Nigerians. We go through the same issues, east, west north and south both nationally, internationally even at embassies..
Some people take delight in tribalizing every thread and i will respond.
Let me give you an example :
When that building collapsed, the first thread opened about it had the first commenter buhariadvocate commenting that the house was built by an igbo man.
A house collapsed in yorubaland and yorubas are dead and the first comment from a yorubaman is to tag igbos and insult them.
With that comment, i lost all sympathy. Why should i care when the relatives don't care?
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by nwanyionitsha: 11:49am On Mar 21, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Though these guys can be highly irritating, pls don't go this far mocking survivors of the building collapse. We are all still human.
Ok my brother.
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by nwanyionitsha: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
ipodstinks:
Shut up, he will feed your hungry family till death. Those under bridge, 70% are your brothers. We do watch the video clip.
Osibande can keep feeding your family, nothing concern me. Not everyone is poverty stricken like you and your brethren.
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by nwanyionitsha: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
ipodstinks:
See dundee, why are you now knashing teeth. So you don't want that but you can post building collapse. You must be suffering from a disordeliness.
Di what ever suits you dundee. Nothing concern me, since comprehension is your problem. Tufiakwa awo useless free education.
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Midastorch(m): 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
Are you talking about the same Kwakwanso that couldn’t get third position in the last Pdp Congress? I know its an IPOB miscreant that created this thread.....
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by bigerboy200: 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

As we have seen from the last kano Governorship election kwakwasiya is over 1m in Kano
So everybody who voted for PDP in Kano guber election is kwakwansiya? right? I doubt that. okay, even if that's the case, the over 900,000 votes by the opposition is still very heavy and good for any one who is gonna contest against the choice of kwakwansiya in the future. My point is this "northern politics" is very dynamic. It's not 2+2 = 4. You all must stop doing political miscalculations. That was how some people deceived Atiku,only for them to be laughably claiming that kwakwanso never supported Atiku. The kwakwansiya "massive" crowd that came to the kano rally gave the PDP a sky high confidence that they were gonna beat PMB blue black, only for them to be humbled. Ganduje is a thief and he is been treated as one, hence the massive rejection by the people of kano. Forget the talk of kwakwansiya jare.
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by asunmoGGMU(m): 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
ChristianNorth:

If you rant finish, just like an Igbo man stopped Abiola from being President, na so we go stop una again.

Whether 100th class citizen, na we go stop una Presidential ambition.

Na so we go stop una aga

Read the above. Lol. You really don't need to hide under that moniker. Bunch of cowards!
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by ChristianNorth: 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
asunmoGGMU:

Na so we go stop una aga

Read the above. Lol. You really don't need to hide under that moniker. Bunch of cowards!

We stopped Awolowo three times, stopped Abiola through court injunction for being a thief and stopped Falae through OBJ.

We no get time for ewedu politics.
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by ChristianNorth: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
ipodstinks:
Parasite. Leave SS alone. Shameless fools.
Sifia pains will not kill you.

Every state in SS except Bayelsa has indigenous Igboid groups
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by FoolishBoy419: 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
Asidy:
If PDP will present Kwankwaso as its flag bearer in 2023 am very much sure he will win north west hand down. No any politician is as popular as kwankwaso in the north apart from Buhari. let me repeat nobody... and that is why they want to win kano by fire by force for them to silence Kwankwaso.

North or Kano state?

He is just a regular politician outside Kano state.
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by Drguzzykola(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ipob has been making election calculation since 2000 but has lways been failing at election poll.. Just keep watch how APC will outsmart all the calculation as usual..
APC is feeled with political guru who dont work with social media workforce..

Walahi am surprised how Buhari officially won 2nd term..

Like Tinubu always say that opponent will b winning at the poll and social media while him will b winning during announcement..

The way Tinubu & oshobaba laugh at Ipob Calculation grin grin ..

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by FoolishBoy419: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

You are joking.These one you keep mentioning Wike did he hell you he is nursing a presidential ambition?.

Better face reality.The PDP 2023 presidential candidate will be a northener.He will sweep the NE/NW/SE/SS.

Especially with the 7 million northern igbo votes lolcheesy

cc: apcsupporter
Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by FoolishBoy419: 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
bigerboy200:

who is deceiving you that kwakwanso is most popular after buhari in the north? Even shekarau has defeated kwakwanso before. Many prominent northern leaders have their own passionate followers (e.g sule Lamido).The fact they don't make noise up and down doesn't mean they are not popular. The politics of the north is not about noise please.

Abeg don't mind that excaperx. Kwankwaso is only popular in Kano. In fact he isnt even very popular in Kano. If not for that video Ganduke would have disgraced him

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? by asunmoGGMU(m): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:

We stopped Awolowo three times, stopped Abiola through court injunction for being a thief and stopped Falae through OBJ.

We no get time for ewedu politics.

Lols. You guys are really pained. And you will all continue to groan and gnash till you lose every bits of opportunity you may have in Nigeria politics.

At one breath, you will say it was the "North" that stopped Abiola through IBB. In another breath, it is the Igbos that stopped him through court injunction.

What you dunce set of individuals don't know is that OBJ is a Yoruba man, through and through. When all chips are down, he will tell you he is from a remote village in Abeokuta.

You all cry from today till tomorrow, you will never achieve anything meaningful from this enclave called Nigeria if you don't learn to be diplomatic like the Yorubas.

Need I remind you again coward, change your name to "ChristianIgbo" from "ChristianNorth". You are a frigging coward. Well, I can't blame you, it is difficult to identify with your tribe. It is shameful being an Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Independence Day: Obaseki Committed To Making Edo Great Again, Says Shaibu / US Secretary Of State, Rex Tillerson To Visit Nigeria March 6 / Kwam1 Ignores Ambode Who Stood Up To Greet Him At An Event.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.