Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex (21080 Views)

Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by ElsonMorali: 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
castro316:

And you believed it. It shows how gullible you are. Believe this and you believe that fela durotoye can still win 2019 election. You forget that guys do unimaginable things inside the pool

I never say never. Impossible things happen all the time.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by castro316: 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
PHOTSEE:

No it is not, squirting has to do with a reflex action and is uncontrolable, more like an orgasm.
it's the same thing just that the height of sensation hasn't reached its peak
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:

The hole where the sperm is dey different from where urine comes out.

I think its the same hole just that my biology textbook will say that during sexual intercourse a hormone will work against urine or so.

Really don't know thou.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by PHOTSEE(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
castro316:

Why they go to urinate after sex Is because or the after effect of the stimulation experienced during sex. That tingly feeling makes them have sensation of urination. Is that not also called squirting?
You are mixing the whole concept up @ castro. their is a whole of sensation going on down there, such as urination which is one, may be due to prolong sex and presure on the bladder which can't be equate to orgasm but a releave of presure.
don't you know the sensation to urine is stronger than the graudual building of orgasm which comes in phaze or stages like a wave current across the spine.
the strong feeling of urination is an orgasm killer during sex.
people urining during sex as orgasm is fake
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
castro316:
it's the same thing just that the height of sensation hasn't reached its peak
Doc castro
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by castro316: 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
blissgregory:
Doc castro
cést moi
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by ghettochild4u(m): 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
castro316:
ode! That's why people never learn do you know what precum is? If you don't have enough sperm to fertilize a woman. Nothing will happen
Ur oversabi will b ur greatest undoing.. So because it called pre-cum, u think it simple lacks viability.. Abeg go back to sch... If u still in d uni... U shd change course...oponu oshi
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by sconp: 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
ElsonMorali:

I'm sure you didn't hear of the story of a high school junior who impregnated a number of girls from his class all because he ejaculated into the swimming pool where they were all swimming in?

Why do you think withdrawal method of contraception almost always fails?

Can you send a link to the emboldened.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by ElsonMorali: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
sconp:

Can you send a link to the emboldened.

I will once I find it. Read it almost 10 years ago.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Hobbybear(m): 2:31am On Mar 22, 2019
Correct guy wey sabi ����
West601:
guy no b bad habit oo na d girls wey no fit squirt
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by castro316: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
ghettochild4u:

Ur oversabi will b ur greatest undoing.. So because it called pre-cum, u think it simple lacks viability.. Abeg go back to sch... If u still in d uni... U shd change course...oponu oshi

(folds arms and waits for more comedy)

I am having fun....go on, continue
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by zexy2030(m): 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
maybe they took water before sex or drank some simpo sturv.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by gentlegenius(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
tolanibae:
Dont be stupid. A woman who wants to get pregnant is always advised to stay still after ejaculation, do your math, add 1 + 1 and figure out why ladies run off to the bathroom immediately after sex, squatting and pretending to clean up while creating pressure for sperms to swim backwards.
I throw a salute to this comment. The fact that this is coming from a lady makes it more interesting. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
That one better, one always poo before Sex, that's reason I left her

this one off me ooh grin grin grin grin grin

but u no dey show for that arena again na.
wetin happen?

I hail u, babanla.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Emmylike1: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
tolanibae:
Dont be stupid. A woman who wants to get pregnant is always advised to stay still after ejaculation, do your math, add 1 + 1 and figure out why ladies run off to the bathroom immediately after sex, squatting and pretending to clean up while creating pressure for sperms to swim backwards.

You are very wise dear..
I learnt something there
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by tolanibae(f): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
Emmylike1:

You are very wise dear..
I learnt something there

Thanks
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
tolanibae:

Thanks

can't see something good and be ignorant.

babe, u make brain.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by tolanibae(f): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

can't see something good and be ignorant.

babe, u make brain.

Thanks. But Y the silly moniker

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
tolanibae:

Thanks. But Y the silly moniker

Just to represent what I'm more attracted to in a woman (physical).

some guys are more attracted to a woman's Ass, while some like me prefer the frontage of a woman, to start with...

U are the first female to call my moniker silly.

how are u doing?
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by XhosaNostra(f): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
To go fan her fanny grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by tolanibae(f): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

Just to represent what I'm more attracted to in a woman (physical).

some guys are more attracted to a woman's Ass, while some like me prefer the frontage of a woman, to start with...

U are the first female to call my moniker silly.

how are u doing?

I know what you are doing, using the ‘ladies love bad boys’ approach. do u really think it works on all ladies.

Btw, is it that u like the fact that i call your moniker silly?�
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
tolanibae:

I know what you are doing, using the ‘ladies love bad boys’ approach. do u really think it works on all ladies.

Btw, is it that u like the fact that i call your moniker silly?

It shows that you have gotten it all wrong, and that's bcoz you are seeing my moniker to define everything i should be offline.
if what u thought was true, u should be seeing me following over 100 female monikers here.

for the emboldened, Lol grin grin

not at all, dear.
I've been on NL for sometime now and I get in chat with girls, and I never read from any one that my moniker "is silly."
meaning, I was surprised u described my moniker silly grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by tolanibae(f): 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

It shows that you have gotten it all wrong, and that's bcoz you are seeing my moniker to define everything i should be offline.
if what u thought was true, u should be seeing me following over 100 female monikers here.

for the emboldened, Lol grin grin

not at all, dear.
I've been on NL for sometime now and I get in chat with girls, and I never read from any one that my moniker "is silly."
meaning, I was surprised u described my moniker silly grin

Appearance is everything, i can only make inference from the only thing i see, which is your moniker.

If you want me to take you serious, change your moniker..

Just kidding

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by felije: 12:15am On Mar 26, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Swimming pool? This lie deserves an award olorun
guy when see something of such .the first thing you is to use google.which i did and it true

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
tolanibae:

Appearance is everything, i can only make inference from the only thing i see, which is your moniker.

If you want me to take you serious, change your moniker..

Just kidding

ok, dear.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by KingAzubuike(f): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2019
Adkolt:
Is natural, if a lady does not urinate after having sex, it means u didn't FXXXK her well
Really? Sometimes I wonder if this stuff happens naturally coz it's too frequent for them to be doing it on purpose. Almost every woman I have sex with end up going to the toilet to urinate.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by midnighter(f): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2019
Its not a bad habit, its to clear the place of bacteria that can travel up to your bladder and give you a UTI

Women have a shorter urethra than men so its easier for bacteria to get up there and cause problems

Its not a must that you must jump up immediately afterwards and go and pee. But a lot of people are not comfortable just lying there with sweat, fluids, lube and stuff fermenting on their body so they would rather go and sort it out and come back

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by midnighter(f): 9:36am On Oct 20, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Lol. It may look watery to you but it contains millions of spermatozoa, the tiny organisms that fertilizes the egg of the woman. Just one drop contains thousands. If the woman is fertile and the man is healthy, then yes fertilization will occur, to put it simply.

Thats not really true, pre-cum itself does not contain any sperm. Its just an additional lubricant to prepare the urethra for ejaculation and make penetration easier

But its possible for sperm to leak into precum if the person has ejaculated previously

Ironically the best way to stop this from happening is for the man to urinate before sex to flush the left over cum out
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by midnighter(f): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2019
ikemesit4477:
but precum is so watery, how can that watery thing make a woman pregnant, please pardon my ignorant!

Precum does not contain any sperm but it can mix with cum that was leftover in the penis from a previous sex session

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 20, 2019
tolanibae:

And you are the most stupid here for lacking common sense to comprehend. I just gave an explanation to why ladies do it. Does that mean i do it or believe it? Didnt u by any means come across a logic and reasoning class if you weren’t born with one?

Millions of people across the world exhibit a lot of stupid behaviors, does their reasons make it true?

This people are contesting who is the most stupid....
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by ElasticStone(m): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2019
LMaO. Some people are quite consistent in following up whenever sex related topics are raised. I am watching you in 8k tv angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Trimque2k1(m): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2019
Must you know everything about girls habit

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude / 15 Types Of Joystick In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.