Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex (21077 Views)

Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / Woman Beat, Naked And Urinate On Side Chick For Sleeping With Her Husband / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by ElasticStone(m): 10:12am On Oct 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:
To go fan her fanny grin

You seem to watch Batman series alot. Doesn't Harley Quinn creep you out?
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by ElasticStone(m): 10:14am On Oct 20, 2019
Trimque2k1:
Must you know everything about girls habit

B4 nko?when you have a girlfriend, you will realise it would be important to update yourself on their biological functions.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Trimque2k1(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2019
Na wa
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Trimque2k1(m): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2019
ElasticStone:

B4 nko?when you have a girlfriend, you will realise it would be important to update yourself on their biological functions.
well said though,but the thing is something I can't understand myself.some times some will even request to go pee during the action and I begin to wonder if Dickson has really done that level of damage to dem...
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by ElasticStone(m): 10:23am On Oct 20, 2019
Trimque2k1:
well said though,but the thing is something I can't understand myself.some times some will even request to go pee during the action and I begin to wonder if Dickson has really done that level of damage to dem...

Lol. Peeing during sex will definately turn me off.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Trimque2k1(m): 10:29am On Oct 20, 2019
ElasticStone:

Lol. Peeing during sex will definately turn me off. Thankfully, my gf does not request to pee during the act.
this only happen during prolong sex though...
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by sirchrislatestn(m): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2019
jamesbridget13:
What makes it a bad habit?
hmmm addicted experience woman big thumps up 4u carryon i luv ur question even me i dey masturbate d tin tire me ooo
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Kingsteve(m): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2019
Who cares?
She can pee away/squirt all she likes during sex.
#TurnOn
tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by solex2346: 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
Urinating after sex comes naturally in most time,it prevent diseases from entering into ur system especially STD,the urine itself is harmful to the bacteria. there are alot benefits in urinating after sex. but the most important thing to know is that,peeing after sex is good for both man and woman
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by midnighter(f): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
solex2346:
Urinating after sex comes naturally in most time,it prevent diseases from entering into ur system especially STD,the urine itself is harmful to the bacteria. there are alot benefits in urinating after sex. but the most important thing to know is that,peeing after sex is good for both man and woman

No!! Urinating after sex will not stop you from getting an STD.

Even washing your private parts after sex cannot stop you from collecting it if the person has sad
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Lamanii22(f): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Why is this bad habit common among Nigerian ladies?

It's not a bad habit.... In fact it's something you must do to prevent UTI...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Prymestrr(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lamanii22:

It's not a bad habit.... In fact it's something you must do to prevent UTI...
My queen you speaking out of experience or inspiration grin Still waiting for my yes wink wink Happy sunday mon cheriƩ.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by cooooooks(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
It's not a bad habit. It is actually super clean.

KingAzubuike:
Why is this bad habit common among Nigerian ladies?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Lamanii22(f): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
Prymestrr:

My queen you speaking out of experience or inspiration grin Still waiting for my yes wink wink Happy sunday mon cheriƩ.

Lol... It's from reading.. I read a lot..
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by KingAzubuike(f): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
cooooooks:
It's not a bad habit. It is actually super clean.

Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by jamesbridget13(f): 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
sirchrislatestn:
hmmm addicted experience woman big thumps up 4u carryon i luv ur question even me i dey masturbate d tin tire me ooo
don't u dare quote me with such insolent reply. Check my un n take note
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by solex2346: 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
Try to do some research about this topic,it may help u

No!! Urinating after sex will not stop you from getting an STD.

Even washing your private parts after sex cannot stop you from collecting it if the person has sad[/quote]
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by midnighter(f): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
solex2346:
Try to do some research about this topic,it may help u

Lol you yourself need to do your research and stop spreading misinformation here

If you have sex and contract an std you need medical treatment, urinating has nothing to do with it
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by sirchrislatestn(m): 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
jamesbridget13:
don't u dare quote me with such insolent reply. Check my un n take note
why are so bitter here are u nt a mature person why are u ashame of telling people of ur sex life or ur sex experience remember is ur life & is ur body too ok b pround of urself ok somebody may get save with ur sex story what of me am addicted 2 masturbation i hate 2 Bleep pussy because of bad odour bt i knw oneday i will stop it & get save ok
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by hstar: 12:51am On Oct 28, 2019
tolanibae:
Dont be stupid. A woman who wants to get pregnant is always advised to stay still after ejaculation, do your math, add 1 + 1 and figure out why ladies run off to the bathroom immediately after sex, squatting and pretending to clean up while creating pressure for sperms to swim backwards.
Truth but myth
Re: Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex by Staircases(m): 2:03am On Oct 28, 2019
To clean up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude / 15 Types Of Joystick In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.