Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? (3755 Views)

Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day / Have You Ever Secured A Job Via Nairaland? / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
DukeofNZ:

No be about how many people wey send u PM but how many normal people dey among dem wey send you de PM. No normal man go gree send u PM as u resemble alphabet Q. U de count somebody like elderl0001 as normal person, dat one wey de send to every f moniker with ihm 100 different monikers
How can you say I look like alphabet Q, but I am pretty na wink
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
sacajawea:

So you are Feeling special now cos you get a Lot of emails you and the OP are funny people
Yesssssss! I am special ! I am a goddess, queen of beauty. You are just using style to feel me. Hope you are satisfied. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
Divay22:

I can pick out 2 monikers grin grin out of what you covered
Biko no talk ooh, before they would say Amaka is proud. oya I wan to bribe you. take shssss

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Ikpongiton: 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
MrLankeeee:
I am a guy I receive more than 3000 email from nairaland chicks. I mean on a daily.

lies and liars plc
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by marvin906(m): 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
me send pm to a nairaland chick that 75% of them are as ugly as fvck..
that would be the day....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
Amakavula:
How can you say I look like alphabet Q, but I am pretty na wink

asa mma nwanyi oma, you pretty gan
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Divay22(f): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
Amakavula:
Biko no talk ooh, before they would say Amaka is proud. oya I wan to bribe you. take shssss
Okay.
So how do i download my bribe now cool
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by MrLankeeee(m): 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ikpongiton:
lies and liars plc

It's our work ooooh grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by rawpadgin(m): 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
Amakavula:
Yesssssss! I am special ! I am a goddess, queen of beauty. You are just using style to feel me. Hope you are satisfied. grin
u have a low self esteem
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
rawpadgin:
u have a low self esteem
And you think I would fall for that ? you're dull ooh.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by rawpadgin(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
Amakavula:
And you think I would fall for that ? you're dull ooh.
we all know Albert Einstein was tutored by u

Stop trying to gain relevance here. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
rawpadgin:
we all know Albert Einstein was tutored by u

Stop trying to gain relevance here. Shalom
Are you trying to get me angry ? I got a list of monikers I never reply to here again and I can as well put you there.
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
DukeofNZ:

asa mma nwanyi oma, you pretty gan
your words weak me, Ayama speechless. Thanks.

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by rawpadgin(m): 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
Amakavula:
Are you trying to get me angry ? I got a list of monikers I never reply to here again and I can as well put you there.
for the record, I haven't been here ( romance section) in more than a year & I visit NL every other day. So I prolly won't remember ur moniker tomorrow

BTW, u are pretty though
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
rawpadgin:
for the record, I haven't been here ( romance section) in more than a year & I visit NL every other day. So I prolly won't remember ur moniker tomorrow

BTW, u are pretty though
Thanks, but I am not only active in the romance section. you're cute too.
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by rawpadgin(m): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
Amakavula:
Thanks, but I am not only active in the romance section
I take it u are frequent in literature section cuz u look like that homely girl who can take a novel to a night club to read
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
rawpadgin:
I take it u are frequent in literature section cuz u look like that homely girl who can take a novel to a night club to read

I do love a great read once in a while, lots of suspense, and Crime but as I grow my focus have shifted from fictional works to more realistic books.
As I like to be grounded in reality especially now.
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by rawpadgin(m): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
Amakavula:

I do love a great read once in a while, lots of suspense, and Crime but as I grow my focus have shifted from fictional works to more realistic books.
As I like to be grounded in reality especially now.
that's one of the good things that comes along with maturity. Still a student?
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nlstudent97(m): 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
rawpadgin:
that's one of the good things that comes along with maturity. Still a student?

this is how its starts in Hollywood movies
i am watching wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
Amakavula:

see you !

Most ladies here gets harassed by pMs and Emails. My PM is so full I have given up on it.

Over 250+ my Timeline look.lika history textbook. I even added Nairaland to spam as it's blocking my important office emails.
u are a female so such is expected. Even females on the street both the attractive and d not so attractive get bugged by guys and on the phone is on a different levelcheesy so its not surprising if u now get bugged on nl. Em Victorian i know u go dey get about a million pms every secondcheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by victorian(f): 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
lefulefu:
u are a female so such is expected. Even females on the street both the attractive and d not so attractive get bugged by guys and on the phone is on a different levelcheesy so its not surprising if u now get bugged on nl. Em Victorian i know u go dey get about a million pms every secondcheesy

Haba!!! shocked

Take am easy nah? undecided

Million Pms ke!
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
victorian:

Haba!!! shocked

Take am easy nah? undecided

Million Pms ke!
hahahahahacheesy i had one neighbour like dat then..i pally wit dis girl wellacheesy. Anytime some of her facebook and instagram admirers dey halla her on phone she will put it on loudspeaker make i hear wetin dem dey yarn and after d call she go dey tell me how some of dese men are married and how shameless they arecheesy. But if dem send her recharge cards or dem credit her akant she dey collect ocheesy. On a day babe recharge account go dey read 15k all sent by admirerscheesy. Chai nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by victorian(f): 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
lefulefu:
hahahahahacheesy i had one neighbour like dat then..i pally wit dis girl wellacheesy. Anytime some of her facebook and instagram admirers dey halla her on phone she will put it on loudspeaker make i hear wetin dem dey yarn and after d call she go dey tell me how some of dese men are married and how shameless they arecheesy. But if dem send her recharge cards or dem credit her akant she dey collect ocheesy. On a day babe recharge account go dey read 15k all sent by admirerscheesy. Chai nigerian men.

It's good like that.

At least no be all Nigerian men suppose stingy die cheesy

There are still some generous ones and God will keep enriching the generous ones who spends on their ladies in Jesus name Amen.

I gats pray for them o cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
victorian:

It's good like that.

At least no be all Nigerian men suppose stingy die cheesy

There are still some generous ones and God will keep enriching the generous ones who spends on their ladies in Jesus name Amen.

I gats pray for them o cheesy
generous u say?cheesy. U mean as generous as dat dude dat beat up a girl cos d girl no greee give am puna chop after givin her 20kcheesy. Ok i don hear ucheesy.
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
delectablegyal:

send an evidence. it is that simple.
it wont be wise if he sends the unsensored piece. No need for casting the babe. D guy do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
Boxer007:

Which mail?

Not the one with the dick undecided
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by DMerciful(m): 8:25am On Mar 23, 2019
Dan*** grin
Divay22:

I can pick out 2 monikers grin grin out of what you covered
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2019
DMerciful:
Dan*** grin
gringrin I am more interested in seeing the full name

Talk am
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by victorian(f): 8:35am On Mar 23, 2019
lefulefu:
generous u say?cheesy. U mean as generous as dat dude dat beat up a girl cos d girl no greee give am puna chop after givin her 20kcheesy. Ok i don hear ucheesy.

Must a guy be generous to a lady because of sex?

undecided
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Divay22(f): 8:44am On Mar 23, 2019
DMerciful:
Dan*** grin
I no talk o tongue
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 23, 2019
victorian:

Must a guy be generous to a lady because of sex?

undecided
well it ought not to be so but understand nothing goes for nothing.na nigeria we deycheesy
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by DMerciful(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2019
When Christ told his disciples that one of you will betray me, they started asking him in turn, Lord is it I? When it got to Judas Iscariot's turn his response was 'thou sayest'
So I tell you now, thou sayest grin
DanDeeBoss:
gringrin I am more interested in seeing the full name

Talk am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Number One Thing That Turns Women Off In Men. / Meet 21yr Old Lady Who Sells Okirika Buys #37million Car And Bought A House / 7 Tips For Attracting And Dating Younger Babes (For the mature audiences only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.