Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Have You Ever Secured A Job Via Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Secured A Job Via Nairaland? (685 Views)

Me And My Husband Secured Our Marriage With Python / I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship / Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Secured A Job Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
I decided to create this trend so that you can share the job you got via Nairaland Forum with us.

Nowadays, there are countless of job vacancies everywhere and most people don't believe in them due to the high of risks and scam involved.

Sharing your experiences here will build up the trust for some job vacancies here on Nairaland.

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique
Re: Have You Ever Secured A Job Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 08, 2020
So..... should we agree that job posted on nairaland is scam? Since no one is responding.
lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Pictures From My Phone Lens -camera Thread / Davido Brags As He Flaunts His Wealth On Icebox | Spent 600m Dollar On Chains / My Experience First Time Getting High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.