Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? (3710 Views)

Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day / Have You Ever Secured A Job Via Nairaland? / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by delectablegyal(f): 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
it is a known fact that these nairaland guys are hypocrites. they take shots at you on nairaland buh go behind back to send you mails. they are tripping for the ladies. if you have a guy that is usually against your post or likes mentioning you then just know he is tripping. he will probably send you a mail. share your experience with such guys and also tell us the number of mails you receive in a day. thanks.

Sandra niniola.
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by MrLankeeee(m): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
I am a guy I receive more than 3000 email from nairaland chicks. I mean on a daily.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
i dey sure say many of una no dey receive even one PM year round. as u ugly reach for real self u still wan brag

16 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
DukeofNZ:
i dey sure say many of una no dey receive even one PM year round. as u ugly reach for real self u still wan brag

see you !

Most ladies here gets harassed by pMs and Emails. My PM is so full I have given up on it.

Over 250+ my Timeline look.lika history textbook. I even added Nairaland to spam as it's blocking my important office emails.

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by ElsonMorali: 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Op, why don't you share your own first.
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
stupid men disgracing us.. not just nairaland.. Facebook too

left for we bad guys you ladies would die from lack of attention...
don't know what they are looking for in unmannered disgusting illiterate bitches like you fools

17 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Amakavula:
see you, most ladies here gets harassed by pMs snd Emails. My PM is so full I have given up on it , and also changed Nairaland to spam as it's blocking my office emails.

No be about how many people wey send u PM but how many normal people dey among dem wey send you de PM. No normal man go gree send u PM as u resemble alphabet Q. U de count somebody like elderl0001 as normal person, dat one wey de send to every f moniker with ihm 100 different monikers

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
who even get time to pm nairaland gals?

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by bukas15(m): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
delectablegyal:
it is a known fact that these nairaland guys are hypocrites. they take shots at you on nairaland buh go behind back to send you mails. they are tripping for the ladies. if you have a guy that is usually against your post or likes mentioning you then just know he is tripping. he will probably send you a mail. share your experience with such guys and also tell us the number of mails you receive in a day. thanks.

Sandra niniola.
so you mean to tell me that you dont have something meaningful to do with your time Smh

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by ThothHermes: 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
DukeofNZ:

No be about how many people wey send u PM but how many normal people dey among dem wey send you de PM. No normal man go gree send u PM as u resemble alphabet Q. U de count somebody like elderl0001 as normal person, dat one wey de send to every f moniker with ihm 100 different monikers
Elder0001 dem don wound you here grin

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Foodforthought: 12:05am On Mar 21, 2019
Thunder strike me down the day I send PM to any female here. There are pretty women on Insta, FB, Twitter, and even around me self. The ones here are fugly with watery brains. Bunch of twats.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:06am On Mar 21, 2019
Very irrelevant question, to be honest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Gentleziggy(m): 3:08am On Mar 21, 2019
SmellySperm:
who even get time to pm nairaland gals?
them are bomboclat man grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Gentleziggy(m): 3:10am On Mar 21, 2019
Foodforthought:
Thunder strike me down the day I send PM to any female here. There are pretty women on Insta, FB, Twitter, and even around me self. The ones here are fugly with watery brains. Bunch of twats.
grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy n them do shakara pass tolotolo
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 21, 2019
I dont send PM. Gals send me. On my main account i have fuked about 4 nairaland gals. Once they see intelligent comments and you defending females them go mail you. The very one was the sweetest the sex was mind blowing and madt. Big ass and boobs. After like 10 times nack she began to say what are we. I just free am

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2019
Gentleziggy:
them are bomboclat man grin
my niqqa they don't know

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by nuelzz04(m): 10:31am On Mar 21, 2019
Foodforthought:
haha bros wetin dem do u na
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by delectablegyal(f): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
Joromi12:
I dont send PM. Gals send me. On my main account i have fuked about 4 nairaland gals. Once they see intelligent comments and you defending females them go mail you. The very one was the sweetest the sex was mind blowing and madt. Big ass and boobs. After like 10 times nack she began to say what are we. I just free am

send the uncensored screen shot to my mail. you are lying. my mail is on my profile.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Boxer007(m): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
delectablegyal:

Sandra niniola.

Which mail?
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
delectablegyal:

Sandra niniola.
Now that's a lie
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
delectablegyal:

send the uncensored screen shot to my mail. you are lying. my mail is on my profile.
where did i claim it was you are u on ur period or something

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
I haven't sent PMs though... But ladies have sent me
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by delectablegyal(f): 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
Joromi12:
where did i claim it was you are u on ur period or something

it is a lie. it is a pseudo chat. send the original chat to me.
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
delectablegyal:

it is a lie. it is a pseudo chat. send the original chat to me.
later u will say nairaland guys insult ladies. So i i createe the chat in 2017 because i knew u would create the topic in 2019 U dull abeg

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by MJBOLT: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
why you censor the screen shot?

Joromi12:
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
why you censor the screen shot?

make i cast the babe or wetin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by delectablegyal(f): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
Joromi12:
later u will say nairaland guys insult ladies. So i i createe the chat in 2017 because i knew u would create the topic in 2019 U dull abeg

send an evidence. it is that simple.
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Divay22(f): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
Amakavula:
see you, most ladies here gets harassed by pMs snd Emails. My PM is so full I have given up on it , and also changed Nairaland to spam as it's blocking my office emails.
I can pick out 2 monikers grin grin out of what you covered
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
delectablegyal:

send an evidence. it is that simple.
so if u were the lady how would u feel Smh for u. Nairaland gals are no diff to insta of facebook gals. They send pm to gives they feel are correct guys

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by seyigiggle: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
i guess they were only tripping for the tomatoes on stall cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by sacajawea: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
Amakavula:
So you are Feeling special now cos you get a Lot of emails you and the OP are funny people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Love With A Married Lady / Tired Of This Redpill Shit / Help!!! Please How Do I Handle This Situation????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.