Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? (3751 Views)

Does Anybody Care About You? How Many Phone Calls Do You Receive In A Day / Have You Ever Secured A Job Via Nairaland? / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2019
DMerciful:
When Christ told his disciples that one of you will betray me, they started asking him in turn, Lord is it I? When it got to Judas Iscariot's turn his response was 'thou sayest'
So I tell you now, thou sayest grin
Na wao, I haven't sent PMs to anybody on this forum.. Lol, what's the use... BTW that isn't Dandeeboss... smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by victorian(f): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2019
lefulefu:
well it ought not to be so but understand nothing goes for nothing.na nigeria we deycheesy

Thank God u said, it ought not to be

If it's abroad? The white woman will give him a dirty slap and he dares lay a finger on her, she's calling the cops. He will jejely go and cool off his dickk behind bars.
Such men, I don't want to even come across with. How much is this money we even dey talk about? Mere 20k? Naim he wan die put!

Smmhhhh

The guy needs a brain recheck!
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2019
victorian:

Thank God u said, it ought not to be

If it's abroad? The white woman will give him a dirty slap and he dares lay a finger on her, she's calling the cops. He will jejely go and cool off his dickk behind bars.
Such men, I don't want to even come across with. How much is this money we even dey talk about? Mere 20k? Naim he wan die put!

Smmhhhh

The guy needs a brain recheck!

but even in abroad a lady will not just be accepting money and gifts from any random guy naucheesy cos there must always be a bargain. Even if i had a younger sister i will advice her to be careful in d way she collects money or gifts from stange men. Any brother wey c dat video of dat guy beating a girl over 20k he spent on her wont be happy if na im sister e happen to.so to avoid such embarrasements if a man just dey offer u money jus say thank ucheesy.. But in nigeria dat will be hardcheesy.
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2019
Joromi12:
I dont send PM. Gals send me. On my main account i have fuked about 4 nairaland gals. Once they see intelligent comments and you defending females them go mail you. The very one was the sweetest the sex was mind blowing and madt. Big ass and boobs. After like 10 times nack she began to say what are we. I just free am

Hummm, on your main account. Lwkmd. Such a fake lie. Be deceiving yourself there. Na Una they use female profile when in reality u are a guy. We know Una now. Come here they form bad boy ...
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by AnalQueenluci: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2019
10 daily am nt bothered though
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
Me, pm these local pigs called nairaland female. Impossible! undecided
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by victorian(f): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
lefulefu:
but even in abroad a lady will not just be accepting money and gifts from any random guy naucheesy cos there must always be a bargain. Even if i had a younger sister i will advice her to be careful in d way she collects money or gifts from stange men. Any brother wey c dat video of dat guy beating a girl over 20k he spent on her wont be happy if na im sister e happen to.so to avoid such embarrasements if a man just dey offer u money jus say thank ucheesy.. But in nigeria dat will be hardcheesy.

It's better and safe to reject the offer from a random guy.

True on dat
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
Element04:

Hummm, on your main account. Lwkmd. Such a fake lie. Be deceiving yourself there. Na Una they use female profile when in reality u are a guy. We know Una now. Come here they form bad boy ...
my main account was opened in 2006 bt so many of my friends and office pple dey see my post. Then i opened a new one. In over 12 years on NL i don fuk 4 gals only. Is that a big deal
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 24, 2019
The only mails I get are people asking for career advice and some encouraging, then some bro checking up on a nigga and some ladies connecting. Nairaland is good though for making friends
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Kusherman: 10:53am On Apr 05, 2019
Joromi12:
make i cast the babe or wetin

You cast am. E still show. grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Gidison: 11:53am On Apr 05, 2019
Amakavula:
Yesssssss! I am special ! I am a goddess, queen of beauty. You are just using style to feel me. Hope you are satisfied. grin

I confess u are too beautiful Amakavul.. Can u be my friend pls
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
Kusherman:

You cast am. E still show. grin grin
haba. Ur eye sharp abeg remove o
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by delectablegyal(f): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Ladies, How Many Mails Do You Receive In A Day Via Nairaland? by Chioma22j: 2:48am On Jun 09, 2020
I havnt received from any male

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Get Over a Four Year Relationship. Please Help Me / Lady Shares Facebook Post That Got Her The Man Of Her Dreams. Screenshots Below / Your Wife Is A Sex Maniac If She's Comfortable Doing This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.