Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed (3014 Views)

Simp 101 (check..pics..am Ashamed)>thread / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by Contumely: 7:40am On Mar 21, 2019
greatnaija01:
it is a SOUL TIE. what is usually called BONDING but on a very HIGH LEVEL.

you would need a THERAPIST, PSYCHOLOGIST and a strong MAN OF GOD to help you break free, REPLACE him with your HUSBAND again and MOVE ON FORGIVING YOURSELF.

Oga please, you have been on nairaland for ages yet you don't quote properly.

Quoted post should be at the top, so that the reader can see it first then see your reactions beneath it.

I doubt if you do it intentionally.

Again, stop using CAPS for some words in between a sentence, it makes your write ups clumsy and looks unserious.

I have been meaning to tell you this for a long time.

I will be looking forward to a postive improvement on these two things!

Cheers!

I
Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 21, 2019
Its not love
Preciousgirl:
I was accommodating this other married man in unholy chats and communications. My husband never got to know. I am too emotionally attached to this man, which I know is immoral and a big sin.

I decided to call it so for two weeks have decided to quit communicating with this man. I am ashamed but have to confess , he is always on my mind. My whole life is in shambles and I can't open up to my husband.

I am very sorry to my husband and society but this is what I am going through. Please, what kind of experience is this ?could this be love? How do I successfully break free from this man? I have deleted his contacts and blocked him but I am always missing him. Please help me.
Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 21, 2019
Advantages of marrying your soul mate whom you so attracted to. Atleast op you got a conscience pricking you.

When ever you remember him, think of your husband, block out the thoughts and think of cool moments with your husband. Whenever your husband is around and u start missing the other dude, grab your husband and kiss him, look into his eyes and remember why u married him in the first place.

P.S I'm not a fan of zeeworld o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by mikejj(m): 9:45am On Mar 21, 2019
You are have a husband girl!!!! Wise up...
Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by Benevee: 10:19am On Mar 21, 2019
i discovered all your posts are related, i believe you've wanted to opt out since but its difficult , what you need is counselling and deliverance from a Man of God. it won't be easy with you if your husband should find out. try to help yourself by making difficult decisions, like staying off SOCIAL MEDIA for a while.

finally give yourself wholly to praying and reading of the word.
Re: I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed by femi4: 8:21am On Mar 26, 2019
Preciousgirl:
I was accommodating this other married man in unholy chats and communications. My husband never got to know. I am too emotionally attached to this man, which I know is immoral and a big sin.

I decided to call it so for two weeks have decided to quit communicating with this man. I am ashamed but have to confess , he is always on my mind. My whole life is in shambles and I can't open up to my husband.

I am very sorry to my husband and society but this is what I am going through. Please, what kind of experience is this ?could this be love? How do I successfully break free from this man? I have deleted his contacts and blocked him but I am always missing him. Please help me.
You have done very well, with time you ll get over him. Its a gradual process.

Communicate less

See each other less

Think about your hubby more

Communicate with your hubby more

See and have sex with your hubby more

Thank me later

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Have A Big D**k But Every Lady I Made Love To,always Come Back For More!! / Men Are Really Scarce! / This Is Why A Girl Say Kill Me Kill Me (see Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.