Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,526 members, 7,861,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of Age Difference - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of Age Difference (16292 Views)

Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because He's Not Ready For A Relationship. / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of Age Difference by amiebeauty(f): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
When i opened this thread ....i xpected 2 see that he broke up with you because u r older than him...buh 2 ma dismay d reverse is the case...that he is older (12 yrs older)...i would av loved 2 sugarcoat d truth...buh i wont...D truth of the matter is that he is TIRED of you n does not know ow 2 say it....come 2 think of it since wen did a guy bein older than his lady become an issue....d handwriting is no longer on d wall...its rite in front of u
Re: My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of Age Difference by Youngpo413: 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Cosmass:

It still hurts. Life is too short to be thinking of it that way. I believe if one makes you happy, go with it, rather than thinking of ifs and buts.

the guy is tired of your pu....
Re: My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of Age Difference by Youngpo413: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
Cosmass:

It still hurts. Life is too short to be thinking of it that way. I believe if one makes you happy, go with it, rather than thinking of ifs and buts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. / The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine / Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.