Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

90 Days Fiancee On Tlc A Show To Watch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90 Days Fiancee On Tlc A Show To Watch (985 Views)

Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics / Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

90 Days Fiancee On Tlc A Show To Watch by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
Who else is watching this show on TLC if you're let discuss about the chances of Nigerians getting married to an abroad base women without necessarily having to be an old woman.. and also this guy no represent us well as naija if you think otherwise comment on what you like and dislike about this character..
And also where we can find the fresh ones me won japa oo grin kiss

Re: 90 Days Fiancee On Tlc A Show To Watch by FreeMejoor1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
Yoruba de fall hand always everytime saying you know you know fucking illetrates !!!!!afonja.no quote me oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90 Days Fiancee On Tlc A Show To Watch by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
that episode (Angela/Michael) was a DISGRACE!!!
Re: 90 Days Fiancee On Tlc A Show To Watch by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
that episode (Angela/Michael) was a DISGRACE!!!

I swear the guy too mumu he no represent us well the woman just they control am like toy on top visa issue hehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: 90 Days Fiancee On Tlc A Show To Watch by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
the guy was like a puppet (no smiling, full dulling) then the minute she showed him US flag and say he is heading to America, he lighted up like a Xmas tree.... bwaaaaah!

i am sorry but i think these shows are only created to make minorities look like desperate beggars.

1 Like

Re: 90 Days Fiancee On Tlc A Show To Watch by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
the guy was like a puppet (no smiling, full dulling) then the minute she showed him US flag and say he is heading to America, he lighted up like a Xmas tree.... bwaaaaah!

i am sorry but i think these shows are only created to make minorities look like desperate beggars.

You have said it all it made developing countries looks stupid like all they live for is to visit USA or that rubbish green card they're boasting about.. naija sweet but na our government they spoil things for us..
Re: 90 Days Fiancee On Tlc A Show To Watch by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
paul1995:

You have said it all it made developing countries looks stupid like all they live for is to visit USA or that rubbish green card they're boasting about.. naija sweet but na our government they spoil things for us..

... and look at the type of people these foreigners settle for! if not some trailer trash hillbilly, what proper man in his right mind would go after that Angela nonsense? ***spit on floor****
Re: 90 Days Fiancee On Tlc A Show To Watch by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

... and look at the type of people these foreigners settle for! if not some trailer trash hillbilly, what proper man in his right mind would go after that Angela nonsense? ***spit on floor****

Make i follow you spit*** tueh ***tueh **

Re: 90 Days Fiancee On Tlc A Show To Watch by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:34am On Mar 22, 2019
Very funny and interesting show. Micheal is just a dummy. He's not smart at all. Always repeating punch lines, I know, okay? I know baby. Things people do for the green card. The part I love most is that Nick or whatever his name is and his Colombian girl's part. Peter and karinee's part never ceases to make me laugh. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 90 Days Fiancee On Tlc A Show To Watch by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
paul1995:
Who else is watching this show on TLC if you're let discuss about the chances of Nigerians getting married to an abroad base women without necessarily having to be an old woman.. and also this guy no represent us well as naija if you think otherwise comment on what you like and dislike about this character..
And also where we can find the fresh ones me won japa oo grin kiss
Waiting be the show name grin grin
Re: 90 Days Fiancee On Tlc A Show To Watch by jennyswtie: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
My best reality show. I missed this week's episode though

That Michael is soo irritating. I get it that he wants to be loyal for d green card or whatever but the way he goes about it is too IRRITATING. The part that pained me d most was when Angela asked him if he ended up having sex with the girl he gave a lift a year earlier and he said yes. Jeez! You admitted what u didn't do, cheating for that matter ooo just for peace? tufia!

My best couple before was that black guy and the Filipino. The brother is just a funny guy. But now sha, I so much love the short guy and the Colombian. I feel sorry for the girl. I do hope She'll forgive him and continue with the relationship as he's not at fault. Life's circumstance I'll call it

1 Like

Re: 90 Days Fiancee On Tlc A Show To Watch by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
jennyswtie:
My best reality show. I missed this week's episode though

That Michael is soo irritating. I get it that he wants to be loyal for d green card or whatever but the way he goes about it is too IRRITATING. The part that pained me d most was when Angela asked him if he ended up having sex with the girl he gave a lift a year earlier and he said yes. Jeez! You admitted what u didn't do, cheating for that matter ooo just for peace? tufia!

My best couple before was that black guy and the Filipino. The brother is just a funny guy. But now sha, I so much love the short guy and the Colombian. I feel sorry for the girl. I do hope She'll forgive him and continue with the relationship as he's not at fault. Life's circumstance I'll call it

On point. smiley

You can still watch it tomorrow.
Re: 90 Days Fiancee On Tlc A Show To Watch by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 24, 2019
Let make this thread a discussion for every episode we watch and lets discuss the character and the satisfaction or dissatisfaction we get watching them play

2 Likes

Re: 90 Days Fiancee On Tlc A Show To Watch by jennyswtie: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

On point. smiley
You can still watch it tomorrow.
I will. Thanks
Re: 90 Days Fiancee On Tlc A Show To Watch by jennyswtie: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
paul1995:
Let make this thread a discussion for every episode we watch and lets discuss the character and the satisfaction or dissatisfaction we get watching them play

I agree!
Re: 90 Days Fiancee On Tlc A Show To Watch by maureensylvia(f): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
any one still watching it?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Really Care / Dating A Girl That Always Want To Collect The Best Of All Your Clothes. / Time To Go Bra-less, Wearing Bra Makes The Bosom Sag - Scientists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.