Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

I Don't Really Care - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Really Care (981 Views)

Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep / If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. / Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Really Care by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
Shorter men and taller women
Why do shorter men or average men prefer taller women,I do think is due to medical reason,maybe their children or offsprings may be short or consideration of d future.
I see all these as superstitions,to me genuine love conquers all, I think engaged couple who are truly in love should disregards all these falacies, I am not saying individuals should marry a midget or extremely short people,just disregard some of these things and let sleeping dogs lie.
Re: I Don't Really Care by XhosaNostra(f): 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
Well, that's stupid because there's no guarantee that by marrying a taller spouse, your children will take after them. It could go either way. 50/50 chance.

I'm a product of polar opposites. My mother was about 4'11 in height. A really petite woman. My father was about 6'2. Tall & dreamy grin But I took more after my mother in height, although I'm only 2 inch taller. I'm sure glad as hell I'm not towering over any man. IMO, there's nothing attractive about a giant of a woman cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Really Care by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Well, that's stupid because there's no guarantee that by marrying a taller spouse, your children will take after them. It could go either way. 50/50 chance.

I'm a product of polar opposites. My mother was about 4'11 in height. A really petite woman. My father was about 6'2. Tall & dreamy grin But I took more after my mother in height, although I'm only 2 inch taller I'm sure glad as hell I'm not towering over any man. IMO, there's nothing attractive about a giant of a woman cheesy

Ha! That's why you're so feisty its because you're short grin grin grin

you better leave our tall men for us and marry your napoleon counterparts tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Really Care by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:
there's nothing attractive about a giant of a woman cheesy
If u say so
Re: I Don't Really Care by XhosaNostra(f): 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
Guest007:

Ha! That's why you're so feisty its because you're short grin grin grin

you better leave our tall men for us and marry your napoleon counterparts tongue

LMFAO. But tall men like me & I like them back tongue I'm NOT attracted to little guys, sorry cheesy I also want a tall, dark & handsome lover like any woman. What the hell do you want me to do with a Smurf of a man? grin

How tall are you?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Really Care by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. But tall men like me & I like them back tongue I'm NOT attracted to little guys, sorry cheesy I also want a tall, dark & handsome lover like any woman. What the hell do you want me to do with a Smurf of a man? grin

How tall are you?

I'm 5'9

you can argue with your smurf because that's what short people are good at grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Really Care by XhosaNostra(f): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
Guest007:

I'm 5'9

you can argue with your smurf because that's what short people are good at grin grin grin

Geez, you're a giantess grin

Hehehe @ the last part angry
Re: I Don't Really Care by Jcole1985(m): 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I'm a product of polar opposites. My mother was about 4'11 in height. A really petite woman. My father was about 6'2. Tall & dreamy grin But I took more after my mother in height, although I'm only 2 inch taller. I'm sure glad as hell I'm not towering over any man. IMO, there's nothing attractive about a giant of a woman cheesy
Mr.Segun,just shut up and stay ur ass inside your supposed "South Africa",Ogbomosho
Re: I Don't Really Care by XhosaNostra(f): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
Jcole1985:

Mr.Segun,just shut up and stay ur ass inside your supposed "South Africa",Ogbomosho

Voetsek! You don't get to tell me what to do!
Re: I Don't Really Care by Jcole1985(m): 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Voetsek! You don't get to tell me what to do!
You have to choose one,its either you Are your real self,Mr.Segun from Ogbomosho,the phone repairer or an AIDS stricken South African xhenophobist falsely and poorly named XhosaNostra

1 Like

Re: I Don't Really Care by XhosaNostra(f): 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
Jcole1985:

You have to choose one,its either you Are your real self,Mr.Segun from Ogbomosho,the phone repairer or an AIDS stricken South African xhenophobist falsely and poorly named XhosaNostra

I'm the AIDS-stricken xenophobe, now what?
Re: I Don't Really Care by Jcole1985(m): 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I'm the AIDS-stricken xenophobe, now what?
Okay.So shall it be,amen.
Re: I Don't Really Care by Nobodyperson: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
So would you marry an SS woman because of love?
FOOL
Re: I Don't Really Care by XhosaNostra(f): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
Jcole1985:

Okay.So shall it be,amen.

Amen indeed.
Re: I Don't Really Care by PaulAris: 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nobodyperson:
So would you marry an SS woman because of love?
FOOL
Take a chill mahn!
Why you vexed? The dude wasn't referring to you
How tall are you, 4'11??

1 Like

Re: I Don't Really Care by Nobodyperson: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
PaulAris:

Take a chill mahn!
Why you vexed? The dude wasn't referring to you
How tall are you, 4'11??
No, the guy is honestly mad!
Look at this moronic statement!
Infact bro, YOU'RE MAD ONCE MORE
Re: I Don't Really Care by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nobodyperson:

No, the guy is honestly mad!
Look at this moronic statement!
Infact bro, YOU'RE MAD ONCE MORE
Thank u,love conquers All
Re: I Don't Really Care by NeuroDivergent: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2022
Re: I Don't Really Care by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
NeuroDivergent:

+234 915 971 2571
Thanks
are kkins.25

(1) (Reply)

... / DEPRESSION: What We Don't Know. / Ghanas Former Deputy Minister Sleeping With Tailor Leak By Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.