Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Dating A Girl That Always Want To Collect The Best Of All Your Clothes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Girl That Always Want To Collect The Best Of All Your Clothes. (984 Views)

If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture / Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me / Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Girl That Always Want To Collect The Best Of All Your Clothes. by Gboy101: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2019
when I am waiting trouser or shirt. she want me to dash her. dash me this joggers, give me the shirt. dash me this slippers. dash me this sweeter. dash me this chain. how do guys coup with this kind of babe.

one thing though is that she doesn't ask me for money. the only money is transport, I'm hungry, I want to eat pepper soup. and all that. and she is working.
Re: Dating A Girl That Always Want To Collect The Best Of All Your Clothes. by nuelsam: 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
God loves a cheerful giver....... Mumuistic....... Ur eye go soon clear
Re: Dating A Girl That Always Want To Collect The Best Of All Your Clothes. by Aieboocaar(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl That Always Want To Collect The Best Of All Your Clothes. by nurex01(m): 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
Abegi! Think once again
Re: Dating A Girl That Always Want To Collect The Best Of All Your Clothes. by habsydiamond(m): 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
Dash dash... Every question must follow a question and every question must have an answer..oga make u ask her weti. She dey use man stuffs do... Just saying thou undecided
Re: Dating A Girl That Always Want To Collect The Best Of All Your Clothes. by Adasun(m): 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
They is love in sharing.

U 9ice mofos would never learn.
Re: Dating A Girl That Always Want To Collect The Best Of All Your Clothes. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
The girls life is full of dash dash....
Re: Dating A Girl That Always Want To Collect The Best Of All Your Clothes. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
ur Monika na Gboy wey suppose get sense but u no com get the sense

oga dash dash

(1) (Reply)

Question For The Ladies / 5 Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman / Lautech Fresher Students Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.