Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. (1822 Views)

Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by flexindino(m): 11:49am On Mar 22, 2019
Good day my fellow nairalanders. Its my delight to share with y'all my experience so I can get some matured advice.

It started when I dated an igbo girl way back in 2009. She's from a wealthy family. I loved this girl so much cos she is lovely, caring in fact, a wife material. So after chyking her, she agreed to be my gf. So everything went smoothly. After two months, she told me her parents have processed her admission in an Australian university that she'll be traveling in a month's time that she'll miss me so much. I became scared to losing her as soon as she travels. So I decided to have sex with her and discovered she was a virgin. She now told me that she doesn't even wanna leave me that the only way she'll still be with me even at my absence is when I deflower her which I later did. So when her parents discovered she's been deflowered, her trip to Australia was cancelled and her International passport was turn due to anger and she was punished for some months. When she told me all these, I felt bad and contacted her parents and begged them to forgive the girl that I sincerely love their daughter and I'll love to marry her. After months of begging, they now agreed and forgave the girl. She was now sent to a private university in the East. So since 2009, we've been dating. Anytime i speak with the girl's parents and talk about marriage, they'll tell me that I and my gf should finish our education before we can be able to marry. So that's how everything went smoothly not until 2016 (then we both are done with school), I had a chat with her mom and she asked me the stay where I'm from. I told her I'm from Kogi state, she asked my religion, I told her that I'm a Christian. The woman flared up and said she can't allow her daughter marry a Christian. I asked why she said nothing. I now called my girl and asked her why she didn't tell her parents who I am. She said she did but they didn't take her serious. She now said her mom was from a Christian family before she got married to her dad (a Muslim). Later I called her mom and explain why we need to marry. So I asked her some questions, the religion she was practicing before she married, she said she was formerly a Christian. So after must argument and explanation, she agreed for us to marry. So we agreed with her parents to fix a date for the Introduction, the parents now said I should be patient while they inform their extended family members before we can proceed. After some days I got a call from my girl's mom telling me the marriage can't hold cos I'm a Christian that my girl's uncle said he can allow his niece get married to a Christian. The parents of the girl ask the uncle hia reason, he said he has no reason. After some days, the uncle told my girl's parents the they shouldn't allow their daughter get married to me that his friend's son who's single needs to settle down that he will do everything possible to make sure my girl gets married to his friend's son. So when my gf told me, I became worried and I called my gf Mom asked what's going on. She said she's trying her best to put a stop to the decision of the uncle. Now the uncle brought my gf a new man and anytime my gf refuse to talk to the new man, her uncle beats her and forces her to like the new man by force. Please what advice can you give me cos dis girl is someone I love so much.
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by silencer94(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2019
Lol. I think you should make more money first cheesy. Your uncle wants to intimidate you because maybe his friend's son has more money than you and he has something to gain. If say you get better money, no way he'll try that. Its even him that will give the girl the jazz to put in your food
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
flexindino:

Good day my fellow nairalanders. Its my delight to share with y'all my experience so I can get some matured advice.

It started when I dated an igbo girl way back in 2009. She's from a wealthy family. I loved this girl so much cos she is lovely, caring in fact, a wife material. So after chyking her, she agreed to be my gf. So everything went smoothly. After two months, she told me her parents have processed her admission in an Australian university that she'll be traveling in a month's time that she'll miss me so much. I became scared to losing her as soon as she travels. So I decided to have sex with her and discovered she was a virgin. She now told me that she doesn't even wanna leave me that the only way she'll still be with me even at my absence is when I deflower her which I later did. So when her parents discovered she's been deflowered, her trip to Australia was cancelled and her International passport was turn due to anger and she was punished for some months. When she told me all these, I felt bad and contacted her parents and begged them to forgive the girl that I sincerely love their daughter and I'll love to marry her. After months of begging, they now agreed and forgave the girl. She was now sent to a private university in the East. So since 2009, we've been dating. Anytime i speak with the girl's parents and talk about marriage, they'll tell me that I and my gf should finish our education before we can be able to marry. So that's how everything went smoothly not until 2016 (then we both are done with school), I had a chat with her mom and she asked me the stay where I'm from. I told her I'm from Kogi state, she asked my religion, I told her that I'm a Christian. The woman flared up and said she can't allow her daughter marry a Christian. I asked why she said nothing. I now called my girl and asked her why she didn't tell her parents who I am. She said she did but they didn't take her serious. She now said her mom was from a Christian family before she got married to her dad (a Muslim). Later I called her mom and explain why we need to marry. So I asked her some questions, the religion she was practicing before she married, she said she was formerly a Christian. So after must argument and explanation, she agreed for us to marry. So we agreed with her parents to fix a date for the Introduction, the parents now said I should be patient while they inform their extended family members before we can proceed. After some days I got a call from my girl's mom telling me the marriage can't hold cos I'm a Christian that my girl's uncle said he can allow his niece get married to a Christian. The parents of the girl ask the uncle hia reason, he said he has no reason. After some days, the uncle told my girl's parents the they shouldn't allow their daughter get married to me that his friend's son who's single needs to settle down that he will do everything possible to make sure my girl gets married to his friend's son. So when my gf told me, I became worried and I called my gf Mom asked what's going on. She said she's trying her best to put a stop to the decision of the uncle. Now the uncle brought my gf a new man and anytime my gf refuse to talk to the new man, her uncle beats her and forces her to like the new man by force. Please what advice can you give me cos dis girl is someone I love so much.
is this real, asin her uncle beating her because she refused to talk to the guy. who in the world does that
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by Jcole1985(m): 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
Save some cash and elope
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by MJBOLT: 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
one of the reasons i hate religion.
It is filled with control freaks

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by mikejj(m): 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
finding it hard to believe your story

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by dingbang(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
My problem with this story is how they got to know she lost her virginity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by habsydiamond(m): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
In this present age..... Do people still beat in other to force someone on other... When the person no be slave
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by flexindino(m): 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
silencer94:
Lol. I think you should make more money first cheesy

I have the money
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by flexindino(m): 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
habsydiamond:
In this present age..... Do people still beat in other to force someone on other... When the person no be slave

Azin, I just weak
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by flexindino(m): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
dingbang:

The mother now through some signs she saw in the girl
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by flexindino(m): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
Jcole1985:
Save some cash and elope

The day I try to elope, the uncle relocated the girl
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
Make I book space first, cos I know say this thing go make front page
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by flexindino(m): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
mikejj:
finding it hard to believe your story

I didn't create this topic for you to believe, I only created it to gimme some advice
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by dingbang(m): 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
flexindino:

The mother now through some signs she saw in the girl
signs like?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by Oyindidi(f): 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
This one na fake srory angry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by derrydinny: 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
this story looks very fake

rich family but her uncle beats her because she doesn't want to meet a man?

her parents must be very stupid, your daughter got shagged and you stopped her from going abroad even when you were against her relationship? every sensible parent I know will send their wards far away to break relationships they don't want but your girl's parents made her stay

my brother, leave the girl, if you end up marrying her, your in-laws will dictate what happens in your home

I have heard of parents forcing their daughters and sons to marry their choices but I have never heard of a man forcing his niece ti get married against her parents will

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by femi4: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
dingbang:
Infact, you were in my thought

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by obytex(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
I will only advise you to stop telling lies. First which igbo family is Muslim? pls tell us the state. 2. Uncle beat her? How? Oga How? This story only exist in ur imagination.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by Freeeanijor: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
The story is not adding up bro, add more color to it I wouldn't mind, I will still read it.
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by MelaninGold(f): 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
obytex:
I will only advise you to stop telling lies. First which igbo family is Muslim? pls tell us the state. 2. Uncle beat her? How? Oga How? This story only exist in ur imagination.
oga think say we be mumu,igbo-muslim, uncle beat her and how did they discover that she was deflowered?
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by Joshrob(m): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
Get her pregnant.. They will be the one begging you to come and marry her

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by Remijuice: 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
Lah story Lah fake

They found out she lost her virginity ko
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by tee59(f): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
Yinmun to the story. Na fake. shocked
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by GOFRONT(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
grin

Haba!!!.....They don't want you to marry their daughter??

Could it be because you are from the state of Yaya Bello??

See wetin Yaya bello don cause??
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
Lies. Tore her australian visa hahahah naso

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by Zinny25(f): 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
Lies... Lai Muhammad don teach you
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by Michelle55: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hmmmm, I find it difficult to believe this story so I really don't know how to advise you... Please which part of igboland are you talking about? Ayam not understanding this story atall

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
Never knew there are strict Igbo Muslims

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by deewhydoski(m): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
Im tired of this nairaland. Anytime someone asked question about relationship, first thing they will tell the person is to go an make money. Is money everything?
money and relationship are two different things, what of if u ave money and u dont ave peaceful home. na disaster
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by skywalker240(m): 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
silencer94:
Lol. I think you should make more money first cheesy. Your uncle wants to intimidate you because maybe his friend's son has more money than you and he has something to gain. If say you get better money, no way he'll try that. Its even him that will give the girl the jazz to put in your food
If i tear you slap,, make which money? Did op told you he is struggling?

Op take the fastest route.....

GIVE AM BELLE grin
Re: I Want To Marry Her, But Her Uncle Brought Her A New Man To Marry. by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2019
this is really dicey. marrying her will bring trouble into the union from day one cos it will be both of you against her uncle and by extension her family...
if you guys don't get married I sense there'll be this lifelong regret. just pray about it...
the question is would you follow your heart or your head?

(1) (Reply)

If You Can’t Lick A Smelly V*gina, You Are Not A Man – Nigerian Lady Says / What Is Going On.?? / I Think It's Over Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.