Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

How To Toast White Girls In London? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Toast White Girls In London? (20013 Views)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by choongtin(f): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2007
why do you want a white chick anyway
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2007
busygirl:

Heee heee! You want to marry oyinbo. . . . Let me drop you one hint. . .You must know how to tell lies very well. . .Like you come from a rich family, The President is your father and so on. I didn't tell you o. GOOD LUCK SHA! Nairalanders will never cease to amuse me!

So not true!
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by kellorah: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2007
she was being sarcastic cheesy
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by Iman3(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2007
White Girls Rock! grin

Seriously,black women can be soo . . . . .

I will still marry a black woman but
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by bamidele(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2007
just show them ur cock
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by kellorah: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2007
I-man:

White Girls Rock! grin

u berra make up ur mind b4 it's too late cheesy

bamidele:

just show them your cock
and have urself locked up shocked cheesy
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by busygirl(f): 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2007
[/quote][quote author=I-man link=topic=50936.msg1074278#msg1074278 date=1177699286]
White Girls Rock! grin

But what There are lots of beautiful black women here. . .Anyways, I'm not against anyone marrying Oyinbo. . .Afterall, it's the love that matters![color=#770077][/color]
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by One: 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2007
Who said love exists in London. Just finished a bout of verbal gymnastics downstairs with my neigbor on the issue. Why do our black ladies like money so much. Oyibo girls just want a good time.
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by Iman3(m): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2007
One:

Who said love exists in London. Just finished a bout of verbal gymnastics downstairs with my neigbor on the issue. Why do our black ladies like money so much. Oyibo girls just want a good time.

They will tell you its a stereotype grin
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by Kayus99(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2007
grin grin grin there are just some usernames that should not be used. But let help you out here.

RELAX! Go out and have FUN wherever you find urself (shhh, people like to hang with fun pple). Before you know it, breakfast in bed will be served. ok.

grin grin grin please change ur username unless u r comfy with that.  grin grin grin
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by Iman3(m): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2007
ooo0:

grin grin grin there are just some usernames that should not be used. But let help you out here.

RELAX! Go out and have FUN wherever you find yourself (shhh, people like to hang with fun people). Before you know it, breakfast in bed will be served. ok.

grin grin grin please change your username unless you're comfy with that.  grin grin grin

Maybe the guy's real name is Gaius or something  grin
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by kellorah: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2007
i dunno bout that but i sure do knw his last name tongue
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by Kayus99(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2007
@I-man, even if his name is Gaius it still does not make him Lord of the gays. Abi de 7 months dont take toll on de brother?
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by kannymoore(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2007
haba , leave the poor guy. shey he got the name from ben stiller in "meet the parents", what was that his name again, ahem, yeah Gaylord Focker. if he likes he can add the focker surname no be anyone business anyway!
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by 2dye4(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2007
kannymoore:

haba , leave the poor guy. shey he got the name from ben stiller in "meet the parents", what was that his name again, ahem, yeah Gaylord Focker. if he likes he can add the focker surname no be anyone business anyway!

u know. grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by Tmoni(m): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2007
No 1-- gaylord focker guy is nt serious bout a relationship, all he wants is some p@#?y, and i can authoritatively tell u that females can smell a "p@#?y hunter" from a mile.

He should smile, be sly and suave and start off as a friend, before u know it , they humping

No 2-- his preference for white girls might be to reduce the money he spends on his current african girlfriend, our peeps from africa always want the guy to spend all the money on them like we are still in nigeria.

No 3-- his present male friend might have broken his heart so he wants to get at him by crossing over to the side

my thoughts
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by myssfyne(f): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2007
Hey, I believe you could chat up any girl at any place whether oyibo or black, change your manner of approach and maybe reduce your nigerian accent so they could understand what you are saying. Or better still go for your nigerian girls in london or are they not cute?
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by SeunImpersonator(m): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2007
if you are a fine dresser like me, you will surely catch any girl, wether at the bus stop, at the mall, at the beach or on the tracks - try dressing as classy as me for a change.
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by Tornadoz(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2007
Go to any bookshop and ask for my book
"How to chat up girls at bus stops 2nd edition"
Whatever you do, don't purchase the 1st edition, a lot of things have changed since then.
Good luck.
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by kellorah: 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2007
oh my dayz grin grin
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by Frankdizzy(m): 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2007
Kokolette 101:

bitches are bitches, white or black(1 hole same feelin'). grin grin Blacks are stronger wink. But its good 2 taste a lil of everything(every nigga wants 2), 'na mean wink wink Just meet her when she's calm, and be friendly(flirt). Get tha digits, don't slack wink wink.
(If u {a guy} were in a hurry 2 sumwhere important like work or an appointment and a gurl gives u signs or chats u up, u wont hav tym, so thats the worst time to chat sum1 up).

Dats the the koko!! smiley wink smiley^_^
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by SeunImpersonator(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2007
all these guys wey dey make mouth here never even see d pant of a white girlie before. me i don see 49. How many u don see? u fit chat, toast, buy ice cream and u no go see shi shi.
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by Frankdizzy(m): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2007
S_eun:

all these guys wey dey make mouth here never even see d pant of a white girlie before. me i don see 49. How many u don see? u fit chat, toast, buy ice cream and u no go see shi shi.
I can guess all(48 1/2) of em are bleeping promiscuous, don't deny it cool cool cool
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by samsilo(m): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2007
Fatliar u know it.
Any club around here on friday na d babes go dey worry you .
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by gaylord: 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2007
@ all
why are persecuting me gaylord, lesbialord is nobody "s business,afterall we have some guys in the house that bears horrible usernames like sin, etc.
i just need help on how to catch white girls and take them to wash my sorrow,i have been in this coutry  as a legal immigrant for 7months without job at least if man no get job he go get mugun embarassed
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by SeunImpersonator(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2007
gaylord - You have just spoken foolishly, without meaning and like someone who fails to think and reasons like a fish in the ocean.
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by fatliar(m): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2007
Fatliar u know it.
Any club around here on friday na d babes go dey worry you .

yes oh which park did u take d pix
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by samsilo(m): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2007
Streatham common, went out there with a friend and his kids.Lovely day grin
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by gaylord: 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2007
@ seun
how did you get to hawwaii in the first place?? i doubt your IQ
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by kellorah: 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2007
gaylord's back cheesy
thought we'd nvr see u again wink
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by gaylord: 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2007
am online, and keenly reading each person posts with interest
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by TruBrotha: 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2007
Lol quick solution - Slap her n she'll listen to you; at least you might be doing time at the time she is listening - lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? / Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build / A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.