Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,558 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

How To Toast White Girls In London? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Toast White Girls In London? (20017 Views)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by Rlst84sale(m): 3:03am On Apr 28, 2007
You sound like you going to get a trophy by kicking it with a white girl, what is wrong with you brother?. Be careful man, a woman is a woman. Women are attracted to guys that are focused, successful, intelligent, funny and mello. If any woman senses desperation in you, she won't talk to u even if she does, nothing will come out of it. If all you want is just a belt on your waist that you kick it with a white chik, be very careful she is human too and you will reap whatever you sow.
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by gaylord: 3:09am On Apr 28, 2007
@ ibdat
i am still consulting,in the meantime i have resent the mail
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by gaylord: 3:11am On Apr 28, 2007
Rlst84sale:

You sound like you going to get a trophy by kicking it with a white girl, what is wrong with you brother?. Be careful man, a woman is a woman. Women are attracted to guys that are focused, successful, intelligent, funny and mello. If any woman senses desperation in you, she won't talk to u ven if she does, nothing will come out of it. If all you want is just a belt on your waist that you kick it with a white chik, be very careful she is human too and you will reap whatever you sow.

eeeeeee na who be dis again,bros what i need is just encouragement and not vice versa. chikena
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by gaylord: 3:20am On Apr 28, 2007
@ ibadat

i use ibdat@yahoo.co.uk and it bounced back
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by star01(m): 3:21am On Apr 28, 2007
gaylord:

@ ibadat

i use ibdat@yahoo.co.uk and it bounced back

there is something not right about u two, i smell, friendship then hmmmmmmmm
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by gaylord: 3:24am On Apr 28, 2007
star01:

@ Star01
i thot you ve gone to sleep,if you want to join me and ibdat u are free.anyway three is a company. smiley smiley smiley only 4 na nuisaince
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by IBDat(m): 3:27am On Apr 28, 2007
star01:

Oh'bouy u best get yo nose checked - i swear glord how hard is it ibdat@hotmail.co.uk - DAMN!!
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by gaylord: 3:31am On Apr 28, 2007
@ ibdat
ok i have sent it again
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by IBDat(m): 3:46am On Apr 28, 2007
Got it!! Finally!
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by Abike2k6(f): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2007
lol
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by 2muchmoney(m): 10:27am On Apr 28, 2007
gay lord, no make all this people discourage u o jare,
altho it is worryin that u call urself gay lord.
however, if you are in london, der are some certain pubs and mini clubs
that u can link so many white ponanos, jus make sure u practice ur english
well well, because if they cant hear u, u be LONG THING be that.
and also, make sure , u dress clean and try make u carry weight small, na d koko be dat.
bobo jeun soke, na u go tire, because dem go rodd u die, !!!
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by my2cents(m): 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2007
you can talk to girls anywhere, even in the toilet. It's all about attitude. From personal experience, once a girl senses confidence (emphasis on "confidence", not "over-confidence"wink, she is all yours.

On the other hand, gaylord, your use of the phrase "lay my hands on them" sounds so predatory. As a matter of fact, I bet it exudes in the way you approach the women. If oyibo says "no", better back off or you could be looking at a rape charge. There are too many of them for you to sweat it on one or two. No be like, from my experience, naija wey d girl go dey say "no", yet is struggling to take off her pants cool If you can't find them in London, search elsewhere. Oyibo full England abi?

Finally, here is a good pickup line for you - you walk up to the girl (again, anywhere) and say, "Hi my name is Focker, gaylord focker (if you have watched the movie, Meet my parents/fockers, then you will get the joke)". That should get her inquisitive mind cracking grin

Good luck (assuming you are still to "lay hands" on a white girl by now)!
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by jidebiz(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2007
Gaylord,what's up hmm for a starters i presume you don't know use that appellation in reality or do you?
Anyway here's one very key factor you must never take for granted for any lady white black green or blue.It's BODY LANGUAGE,ladies speak more with their body than with their mouth,you must listen to their body language because it never lies.her smile,eye movements folding of the arms or even the way she crosses her legs e.t.c has a message in it.So Chairman get ready to talk less and study more.Be a gentleman don't act it cos ladies smell a fake easily
Oh and one more thing the element of unpredictability is important,don't act like a nigerian movie in which you know the end from the beginning.
HAPPY ADVENTURE smiley
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by tarfaadam(m): 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2007
English1
WHY DO YOU ALWAY LIKE TO SUPPOR T THIS ISSUED NOW U?
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by fromuk(m): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2007
you can chat up oyibo girs anywhere, you english don't even matter as far as she knows you are not english. What matters most is your confido, but no be over confido. Don't just start by telling her i love, she will hate you like shit. if na 4 bus stop u met am and u enter d same bus just discuss general issues may somewhere along the line try ask for her number once she drop d number for u their is 90% chance you gonna meet her again. na the process be, beleive me b4 u speak with her 3, 4 times make a date wih her, if she apear dat very day, the sky will be ur limit.
Keep on trying broda one day u go see dat wey we don see then na u go decide if u go continue or not.
Never go by the name Gaylord

one love
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by opuro(m): 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2007
dandaudu
u get tribal mark?
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by my2cents(m): 2:51am On Apr 29, 2007
also, the typical naija pick up lines ("You are the sugar in my tea, the only mosquito that bites me, the only cockcroach in my toilet", etc) won't work with oyibo either.

LMAO

1 Like

Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by busygirl(f): 3:22am On Apr 29, 2007
Hi my2cents, I love your profile picture. . .
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by samsilo(m): 3:51am On Apr 29, 2007
How's mine
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by sgiwa(m): 4:07am On Apr 29, 2007
LMAO
Heeeey Bros G Lord, How far now? your name too mursshhh.
Please hen na God i take beg u, for the sale of our national pride
please modify this your name now. abi, try and listen to popular demand now.
I promise you that your luck will change drasticaly. Just give it a go.
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by my2cents(m): 4:20am On Apr 29, 2007
Thanks busy girl. Brought to you courtesy of a fellow nairalander just like you tongue

Would you be too busy to send me your actual photo? cool
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by busygirl(f): 4:24am On Apr 29, 2007
are you on hi5? Send me the link and the e-mail add, I'll add you as a friend , so you can view my profile.
@Gaylord, I still dey include you in my prayers. Good luck son!
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by my2cents(m): 4:26am On Apr 29, 2007
busygirl,

sorry, no hi5. If you don't mind, send it to the email address on my profile page.

I'll be waiting wink
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by busygirl(f): 4:28am On Apr 29, 2007
@ samsilo. . .Your picture looks cool.
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by donan(m): 10:58am On Apr 29, 2007
Interesting cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by TruBrotha: 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2007
@gLord
You still dey consult?

good luck
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by haywhy(m): 12:03am On Apr 30, 2007
hiv is real!
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by English1(f): 9:40am On Apr 30, 2007
English1
WHY DO YOU ALWAY LIKE TO SUPPOR T THIS ISSUED NOW U?

I don't understand this question. What?
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by acidrop(f): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2007
y is this thread specifically for london, white girlz aint them d same every where undecided
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by donjazzie(m): 10:42am On Apr 30, 2007
just imagine the guy steps up to a chic @ a bus stop and says hey gurl ma name is GAYLORD.ma good lawd wat reactions do you expect, lipsrsealed
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by omotofine(f): 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2007
hey Gaylord abi wetin u call urself, laying white chicks is easier than ABC, as dem too like black jombolo, first point of contact for cheap and easy lay is gumtree.com, goodluck and abeg keep us posted o.
Re: How To Toast White Girls In London? by moondust(m): 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2007
hey GAYLORD, why not try the guys since the chicks are resisting.it may be easier

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? / Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build / My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.