Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! (9001 Views)

Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by david6(m): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
The white girl topic is like the elephant in the room right now. Everyone sees it, but no one wants to acknowledge it. Anyway, here's 10 reasons black men prefer white girls.

10. White girls can get their hair wet. It's summer time. Who wants to be at the pool with a girl who's only concern is not getting her weave wet. White girls just jump in the pool without any care.

09. White girls don't talk back. Put a little aggression in your voice and she will do whatever you say. Black girls always wanna fight. Always.

08. Its easier introducing them to your family/friends. Everyone, this is Amber is WAY easier on the ears than, Everyone, this is Shaniqua. Just saying.

07. White girls have WAY less restrictions in the bedroom than ’’’other races.’’’ You can basically do whatever, wherever with them. And they'll smile through it all.

06. White girls aren't looking to be in a rap video. Meaning when y'all go out, she's not looking for you to buy out the bar’ and light the club up with sparklers. She doesn't care about any of that shit. She just wants her drinks and music.

05. White girls have no problem spoiling their men with gifts. The LOVE that shit! It's an ego boost for them. (See Kim Kardashians birthday present to Kanye? Ok then.)

04. White girls don't give you as many headaches as other races. There's no nagging, complaining, and other annoying ass behavior. No running through your phone and wanting to know who such and such’ is.

03. White girls cater to and love to take care of their men. Cooking? No problem. Cleaning? No problem. Anything else you want? No problem.

02. You ever receive head from a white girl? I rest my case.

Which all really sums up my number 1 reason black guys prefer white women:

01. White girls are just more FUN. There's no other way to put it. If you just want to have fun without any of the negative shit, get you a white girl......what do u all fink!

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by gbanikiti(m): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
Hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by david6(m): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
gbanikiti: Hmmm!
....hmmm wat pls!!
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Pysam(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
No wonder my friends in US re complaining some of them re coming back home to nija
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima1(f): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
I feel sorry for the Oyinbo chicks.

OP....you need to cite the source because you copied and pasted this.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by omega25red(m): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
poster is located in Abuja Nigeria talking about how white girls are better. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
If a white girl says she loves you, believe she does. But if a naija girl says the same, you berrer be careful, she may mean the opposite.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
omega25red: poster is located in Abuja Nigeria talking about how white girls are better. grin grin grin

let me add, he dated 1-0 of them.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by shaybebaby(f): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
Reasons why black chicks should date white fella.. i dey come, let me finish my dinner and then I'll compile my essay grin
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by ikekings(m): 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
Crap!!! I prefer white girls because of one thing and I can't find it on your write-up... Where are my black girls jare? Come to papa...
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Mynd44: 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
omega25red: poster is located in Abuja Nigeria talking about how white girls are better. grin grin grin
That's the result of weed

1 Like

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
Is Kim Kardashian a white woman? undecided
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by UmericanGirl(f): 2:02am On Oct 12, 2012
As a white girl, I disagree with some/most of them.

White girls are still girls and still come with the same crap as other girls.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by david6(m): 5:08am On Oct 12, 2012
Pysam: No wonder my friends in US re complaining some of them re coming back home to nija
...hahaha seriously!!!
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by david6(m): 5:09am On Oct 12, 2012
....nice one do u. Still need any info abt me datz if ma profile aint enuf!!!
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by david6(m): 5:11am On Oct 12, 2012
tpacalipse: If a white girl says she loves you, believe she does. But if a naija girl says the same, you berrer be careful, she may mean the opposite.
...lol
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by david6(m): 5:12am On Oct 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
That's the result of weed
..so lame mehn...try harder!!!
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Mynd44: 6:31am On Oct 12, 2012
david6: ..so lame mehn...try harder!!!
Why should I? I have said my piece
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by oyinbogirl(f): 7:52am On Oct 12, 2012
Many black guys wont even look twice at a white girl , much less date them
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Mavor: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2012
oyinbogirl: Many black guys wont even look twice at a white girl , much less date them
Fine white chick, hell yeah. Most black guys dont like drama in their lives.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Mynd44: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2012
oyinbogirl: Many black guys wont even look twice at a white girl , much less date them
And you know this because you are a black guy?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Is Kim Kardashian a white woman? undecided

Good question.

She is Armenian.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by oyinbogirl(f): 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
Mynd_44:

Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2012
ikekings: Crap!!! I prefer white girls because of one thing and I can't find it on your write-up... Where are my black girls jare? Come to papa...

They don't want you. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2012
Mynd_44:

She is a white girl. The name should have told you that ode. undecided
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by ikekings(m): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

They don't want you. tongue tongue tongue
Are you black? Cos if you are, i know you really want me... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2012
ikekings: Are you black? Cos if you are, i know you really want me... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am not white. wink No...I want my husband Chima. wink
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by ikekings(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I am not white. wink No...I want my husband Chima. wink
Ahhh... This same old line “my husband”... I think i will pass... angry angry angry
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Mynd44: 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

She is a white girl. The name should have told you that ode. undecided
How am I supposed to judge people by their names? I guess that makes you a mumu then
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by claremont(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2012
The conclusion of the whole matter is that white girls do not have the usual drama which black girls have. They are easier to get, keep, and maintain.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
How am I supposed to judge people by their names? I guess that makes you a mumu then

Yeah a mumu that knew she was a white girl that she also confirmed!

Muuuah.
Re: Reasons Black Guys Prefer White Girls!!!!! by Mynd44: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2012
^^
I guess that's right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Picture Of The Hottest Slay Queen Got Us Up / Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. / When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.