Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? (8523 Views)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. / How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by tohyorsih(f): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
Simplecity:
its complicated cry
i swear!
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by tohyorsih(f): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
ElsonMorali:

I fink the two of you should get a room already...I'll pay for it. grin
lol we've gotten one. come and pay for it cheesy
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
kmaster007:
Hi Guys!!

Most guys often experience erection in public place but controlling it so people won’t see it might be a very difficult task.
it's quite rare for me but it does happen. most times when I'm sitting down the accident happens. I just sit till it goes down...but I remember one funny moment years back when I compulsorily had to stand up to give a speech impromptu...it was embarrassing and funny but in the end I got a nice comment from a very bold lady...lol...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by ElsonMorali: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
tohyorsih:

lol we've gotten one. come and pay for it cheesy

cheesy

I'll have to see the picture of the two of you in front of the room first. I need to see what I'm paying for. tongue
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Olas00(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
I use my bag to cover it... Finish wink
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Xaos:
I usually close my eyes and slowly sing the national anthem. If nothing happens then I recite the pledge.
guy you broke me
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Simplecity(m): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
austyn0:

Seriously.. grin
wiggily no firmness
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Simplecity(m): 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
princetemitee:
I just use to laugh.... when i see a guy or man in a situation like this
hmmm.....what is your eyes always doing down there grin grin
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Simplecity(m): 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
Biglittlelois:
One of the advantages of being a woman, it is never obvious wink
except for ladies with long nippy lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Simplecity(m): 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
pelicanbeau:
So many children here
lol...you want to come and form adult??

Yimu
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Simplecity(m): 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
ElsonMorali:

I fink the two of you should get a room already...I'll pay for it. grin
abi ooo....the way they are just throwing at each other is facinating

1 Like

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Simplecity(m): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
adaksbullet:
his that while u are haved too replyed me 4 time?
I tink say na only.me wet see am grin grin
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by adaksbullet: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Simplecity:
I tink say na only.me wet see am grin grin
am i called you too talked undecided
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by LaCremy: 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Simplecity:
ah!!!!so you strangle your john thomas

grin tongue cheesy grin
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by tohyorsih(f): 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
ElsonMorali:

cheesy

I'll have to see the picture of the two of you in front of the room first. I need to see what I'm paying for. tongue
lol it's prohibited to take a picture in dis hotel
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Simplecity(m): 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
adaksbullet:
am i called you too talked undecided
lol......traumatising english
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:50am On Mar 24, 2019
OneSentence:

it's quite rare for me but it does happen. most times when I'm sitting down the accident happens. I just sit till it goes down...but I remember one funny moment years back when I compulsorily had to stand up to give a speech impromptu...it was embarrassing and funny but in the end I got a nice comment from a very bold lady...lol...
Hmm... I'm seriously wondering what the "bold lady" said undecided
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 24, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Hmm... I'm seriously wondering what the "bold lady" said undecided
something about how I confirmed to her that slim guys pack well...
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by ElsonMorali: 7:14am On Mar 24, 2019
tohyorsih:

lol it's prohibited to take a picture in dis hotel

Lol. Naughty geh.
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Hotspotbro(m): 9:10am On Dec 04, 2019
I just use my legs to squeeze it so those bad eye babes will not be like.... Ah nkan bé
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Akwukwonso: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2019
I usually close my eyes and slowly sing the national anthem. If nothing happens then I recite the pledge.

You can’t come n kill me with laughter. Warris dat!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / Is Jealousy Normal In A Relationship? / What To Do When You’re Single And Hornnny.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.