Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? (8502 Views)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. / How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by princetemitee(f): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
I just use to laugh.... when i see a guy or man in a situation like this
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by austyn0(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
princetemitee:
grin grin grin grin grin what a technique punishment
As in ehn grin
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by austyn0(m): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
princetemitee:
Really? Tell me more grin
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Mykelpato(m): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
I'll bend down, untie and start tying my shoe lace again.

If I'm wearing pams or slippers, I'll just start dusting it while bending down until my joystick relaxes.
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by SmartMen: 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Stiff all your muscles like person wey want shit strong shiit and then relaxe it. Your erection will deflate within seconds. It works like magic
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Biglittlelois(f): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
One of the advantages of being a woman, it is never obvious wink

1 Like

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by princetemitee(f): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
austyn0:

Really? Tell me more grin
yes Nah u all know all the drama expecialy public

1 Like

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by princetemitee(f): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
austyn0:
As in ehn grin
Lolz
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by tohyorsih(f): 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
[quote author=EdiAbali post=76901420][/quote]
what is dis for goodness sake shocked angry
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Originalsly: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
Xaos:

I usually close my eyes and slowly sing the national anthem. If nothing happens then I recite the pledge.

Bro....you don't know.... but this is soooooooo funny! grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
People like us with a big joystick cannot calm it when it rises, so we apply preventive measures like staying away from the situation that could annoy it.
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by pelicanbeau(f): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
So many children here
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by ItzEminence(m): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
Just try and hold your breadth for a little long to stop the fast pump of blood rushing down to your prick
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by NuclearReactor: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
vingeophysicist:
People like us with a big joystick cannot calm it when it rises, so we apply preventive measures like staying away from the situation that could annoy it.
Who asked you to tell us
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by NuclearReactor: 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
princetemitee:
And he gets more embarrased when he realizes why you are laughing...
Try oh undecided
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by alert01(m): 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
NuclearReactor:

And he gets more embarrased when he realizes why you are laughing...
Try oh undecided

Common sense eludes you
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by ElsonMorali: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
tohyorsih:

ati iwo naa

I fink the two of you should get a room already...I'll pay for it. grin
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by ElsonMorali: 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
pelicanbeau:
So many children here

What's childish in having a boner, madam? Aren't you aware that the smaller head down there has a mind of it's own?
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by ElsonMorali: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
Biglittlelois:
One of the advantages of being a woman, it is never obvious wink

It is if you are wearing a tight top. The tits starts showing themselves off.
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Simplecity(m): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
tohyorsih:
undecided
its complicated cry
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Osuman(m): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
adaksbullet:
Am just alway thanked mine god mine father that am haved small williwilli

Their his no different if am on eretion or flasid sad

. OH BOY, MY OWN MR THOMAS, NA DIE, I HAVE TO CHANNEL MY THOUGHT TO SOMETHING ELSE, LIKE SAD EVENT, IT WILL GO DOWN NATURAL LY, BECAUSE THAT TOO BIG, I PRAY IT SHOULD DISGRACE ME IN PUBLIC ONE.
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Simplecity(m): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
AfroMighty:
I do shift it up then use my belt to hold..
ah!!!!so you strangle your john thomas
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Osuman(m): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
adaksbullet:

. OH BOY, MY OWN MR THOMAS, NA DIE, I HAVE TO CHANNEL MY THOUGHT TO SOMETHING ELSE, LIKE SAD EVENT, IT WILL GO DOWN NATURAL LY, BECAUSE THAT THING TOO BIG, I PRAY IT SHOULD DISGRACE ME IN PUBLIC ONE.
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Osuman(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
adaksbullet:

. OH BOY, MY OWN MR THOMAS, NA DIE, I HAVE TO CHANNEL MY THOUGHT TO SOMETHING ELSE, LIKE SAD EVENT, IT WILL GO DOWN NATURAL LY, BECAUSE THAT THING TOO BIG, I PRAY IT SHOULD NOT DISGRACE ME IN PUBLIC ONE.
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Simplecity(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Osuman:
. OH BOY, MY OWN MR THOMAS, NA DIE, I HAVE TO CHANNEL MY THOUGHT TO SOMETHING ELSE, LIKE SAD EVENT, IT WILL GO DOWN NATURAL LY, BECAUSE THAT TOO BIG, I PRAY IT SHOULD DISGRACE ME IN PUBLIC ONE.
Amen!!! YOUR PRAYER WILL BE ANSWERED
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Osuman(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
adaksbullet:

. OH BOY, MY OWN MR THOMAS, NA DIE, I HAVE TO CHANNEL MY THOUGHT TO SOMETHING ELSE, LIKE SAD EVENT, IT WILL GO DOWN NATURAL LY, BECAUSE THAT THING TOO BIG, I PRAY IT SHOULD NOT DISGRACE ME IN PUBLIC ONE DAY.
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Simplecity(m): 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
austyn0:

Ahn ahn baba, which kind punishment be this one? grin grin
its like his own has lost freshness na why he dey mistreat am anyhow
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Masterclass32: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

E get how I dey always overlap my legs wey be say if you see me, you go think say I wan play freekick

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by adaksbullet: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Osuman:
his that while u are haved too replyed me 4 time?
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by Osuman(m): 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
adaksbullet:
his that while u are haved too replyed me 4 time?

THERE WAS TYPING ERROR IN MY FIRST THREE (3) REPLIED. SO I TRIED TO CORRECT THEM.
Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by martolux(m): 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
It not hard na.... I pulse my breathe for 8 sec then breathe....repeating the process the third time, the thing returns back to it initial state...works like magic! grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? by austyn0(m): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
Simplecity:
its like his own has lost freshness na why he dey mistreat am anyhow
Seriously.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo / Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls / Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.