Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Is Age An Important Factor In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Age An Important Factor In Marriage (619 Views)

Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? / Is Age Barriers In Marriage Really A Problem / Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Age An Important Factor In Marriage by Charlesdonald(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2019
This question have being popping up here and there in the internet and also on a reality bases. So many people wants to know the right age gap for lovers before they could consider marriage, so many men would say I won’t marry a lady who is my senior, some would say I won’t marry a lady if I’m not 5 years older than her or there about.
Same goes to ladies, they would tell you that if a guy is younger then them, that is a No! No! No! For them in terms of marriage while some prefer being older than their man

If I should have a proper say on this, I would say that age shouldn’t be a yard stick when considering marriage though it may matter that’s about 5% but not to an extent of canceling a marital union.

The major ingredient to consider when talking about marriage is love, compassion and sacrifice and if this things are not found between two partners then no marriage should be discussed. Marriage is a life time or should I say a long term relationship that should be considered and scrutinized carefully and age is not within this category.

Marriage can be perfectly discribed as a love affair and not an age affair. Remember the popular saying that “Age is just a number”. If I’m to modify this saying into marital terms, I would say, in marriage age is just a number but love matters.

In our today Nigeria, there are so many popular celebrities and showbiz personalities who proved to us that age is just a number and not a barrier to marriage.

Below are the list of top 3 celebrities who married older women/younger men....... Continue reading >> http://charlesdonaldfreeman.com.ng/is-age-and-important-factor-in-marriage/
Re: Is Age An Important Factor In Marriage by austyn0(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2019
Life is a matter of choice man.
Re: Is Age An Important Factor In Marriage by Charlesdonald(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2019
austyn0:
Life is a matter of choice man.
yap but a lot of people a kind try to set up a standard that should be general which is not supposed to be so. Marriage should be all about love and not age
Re: Is Age An Important Factor In Marriage by austyn0(m): 9:49am On Mar 23, 2019
Charlesdonald:
yap but a lot of people a kind try to set up a standard that should be general which is not supposed to be so. Marriage should be all about love and not age
Not everyone understands that and as I mentioned earlier, it is all about choice. Make yours for yourself and not minding what others think.
Re: Is Age An Important Factor In Marriage by ednut1(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2019
Post here or ferk off

1 Like

Re: Is Age An Important Factor In Marriage by Charlesdonald(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2019
ednut1:
Post here or ferk off
Bro not every think we have to always use insult. If I know how to post pictures and write up attached to them I would post it here. Check my other post that o did I posted the all because no pictures was required. Must we always fight at each other in this country. Calm down on me abeg na
Re: Is Age An Important Factor In Marriage by Charlesdonald(m): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2019
austyn0:

Not everyone understands that and as I mentioned earlier, it is all about choice. Make yours for yourself and not minding what others think.
that true.. It should rather be a personal choice rather than you trying to follow people's own choices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Age An Important Factor In Marriage by MarianaTrench: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2019
Charlesdonald:
that true.. It should rather be a personal choice rather than you trying to follow people's own choices

Let no one fool you, age is very important in marriage decisions
Re: Is Age An Important Factor In Marriage by Charlesdonald(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
MarianaTrench:

Let no one fool you, age is very important in marriage decisions
why do you say so? Would like to know your reasons

(1) (Reply)

Help Out!!! / How Much RAM Does A Smartphone Actually Need / Ooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.