Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Most Embarrassing Moment Asking A Lady Out. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Embarrassing Moment Asking A Lady Out. (3694 Views)

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Asking A Lady Out. by barackodam: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
Foodforthought:
After declaring my intentions, she looked at me for a while and said " How you want am? Back or front? You go sabi do, so?"
grin

Hahahahaha, coman finish the talk, wetin you reply her? cheesy
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Asking A Lady Out. by barackodam: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
vingeophysicist:
Mine was so embarrassing but as a sharp guy, I just had to compose myself.
I approached a beautiful milf and declared my intention to her, she allowed me to speak my mind all through and all of a sudden she said: gosh, you are not up to the age of my sons". I was like what does the heart get to do with age.

Ho Lawd grin

Na wa o. But you sef, milf?

cheesy
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Asking A Lady Out. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
barackodam:

Ho Lawd grin

Na wa o. But you sef, milf?

cheesy
Guy i no like young ladies .i prefer mature ladies , i pray my wife go senior me self.

1 Like

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Asking A Lady Out. by Earthquake2: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
Foodforthought:
After declaring my intentions, she looked at me for a while and said " How you want am? Back or front? You go sabi do, so?"
grin

Jeezos shocked
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Asking A Lady Out. by barackodam: 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
vingeophysicist:

Guy i no like young ladies .i prefer mature ladies , i pray my wife go senior me self.

Yes boss!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit / "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? / Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.