Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit (3696 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by Praizenewstv: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her With A Diamond Ring
This can be so wow.

This man propose to her lady publicly and the display from the lady has got many people want to fall in love.

The lady cried and was so happy as she say yes, kneel down and accept the the diamond ring from her oyinbo fiance.

The lady is so happy, Love is a beautiful thing.

Watch The Video below
http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-lady-cries-and-shouted-publicly-as-her-oyinbo-fiance-propose-to-her-with-a-diamond-ring/

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by Praizenewstv: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
Watch the Video HERE

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by dawnomike(m): 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
I don't want to say what on my mind grin... congratulations to them!!! Wishing them a blissful union
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by ahnie: 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
Congratulations to her...cute couple!
Meanwhile some na mere sugarcane
and suya them use take propose to them!

Babes congrats...your man z cute.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
smiley Milk and chocolate. Yummy combo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by donstan18: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Greatest achievement of her life so far, next thing now is to give him a SON after marriage.

Because a womb that cannot give out a MALE child is a barren one.

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by Froshloaded: 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blu03:
smiley
Milk and chocolate.
Yummy combo
Fine girl what's up na?
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by ahnie: 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
Some weren't even proposed to...them just use vexation go market go buy ring put for their fingers

Some were proposed to with mere words such as....

1-You ready to marry me now?

2_come make we marry!

3_E bee like say,we go marry o...na wey you don carry Belle!

4-i dey find wife...you fit be my wife?

Lolz!
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
grin
Froshloaded:

Fine girl what's up na?
I'm okay. Have you gotten anything solid? Your friends case.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by Froshloaded: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blu03:
grin I'm okay. Have you gotten anything solid? Your friends case.
Good to hear
No oo, we just praying to God to bring her back
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by Petyprincess(f): 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
I can't wait for my baby to propose to me also cheesy
#teamwhitemen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
undecided
donstan18:
Greatest achievement of her life so far, next thing now is to give him a SON after marriage.

Mens chromosome; XY
Womens chromosome; XX
Its the guy who actually determines the sex of the kid. Not the woman.
Semen that cannot give out a MALE child is more useless than milk.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by donstan18: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blu03:
undecided
Mens chromosome; XY
Womens chromosome; XX
Take your Dy/Dx calculations and formulas and get out of my mention.

Go and submit it to your lecturer, not me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
tongue
donstan18:

Take your Dy/Dx calculations and formulas and get out of my mention.
Respect other people's intelligence and write smartly, okay?
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by Papanwamaikpe: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
donstan18:

lmfao
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
Froshloaded:
Good to hear No oo, we just praying to God to bring her back
she will come back safely. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by Oreofepeters: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
ahnie:
Some weren't even proposed to...them just use vexation go market go buy ring put for their fingers

Some were proposed to with mere words such as....

1-You ready to marry me now?

2_come make we marry!

3_E bee like say,we go marry o...na wey you don carry Belle!

4-i dey find wife...you fit be my wife?

Lolz!
why are you so obsessed about this? Only you commented twice.
Seems you were you proposed to with suya.

Just observing tho

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
at the first poster asking why they always cry .. be like xay him no know as he set be if them Don almost reach menopause
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by Sayotsuki: 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
donstan18:

Idiot
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by Liposure: 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Blu03:
undecided
Mens chromosome; XY
Womens chromosome; XX
how can it be useless when it contains X chromosome. Na wa 4 u oo
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by STENON(f): 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
Congrats to her wink cheesy

She actually forgt to tell the man ....Yes, I will marry you and the man didnt insert the ring while kneeling...

One of the lessons I learnt about proposal.
Always say YES or No while the man is kneeling, before jumping or crying or showing emotions wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by Praizenewstv: 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
STENON:
Congrats to her wink cheesy

She actually forgt to tell the man ....Yes, I will marry you and the man didnt insert the ring while kneeling...

One of the lessons I learnt about proposal.
Always say YES or No while the man is kneeling, before jumping or crying or showing emotions wink
lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by uthlaw: 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
Happy for her gan....as our babes they marry white guys so God abeg bring white ladies for us too....before 2023 I wan japa!
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by khia: 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Praizenewstv:
Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her With A Diamond Ring
This can be so wow.

This man propose to her lady publicly and the display from the lady has got many people want to fall in love.

The lady cried and was so happy as she say yes, kneel down and accept the the diamond ring from her oyinbo fiance.

The lady is so happy, Love is a beautiful thing.

Watch The Video below
http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-lady-cries-and-shouted-publicly-as-her-oyinbo-fiance-propose-to-her-with-a-diamond-ring/

You need to change the title because that man is not white, look at his hair for goodness sake.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by Praizenewstv: 2:46am On Jan 31, 2020
khia:

You need to change the title because that man is not white, look at his hair for goodness sake.
ok sir
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by khia: 3:49am On Jan 31, 2020
Praizenewstv:
ok sir

I'm a woman.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit by Praizenewstv: 4:33am On Jan 31, 2020
khia:

I'm a woman.
ooin u re doing well

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These 15 Pics Of Nollywood Actress Natural Beauty Without Makeup / Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today / Tonto Dikeh Shades Ex,Prince Kpokpogri. Says He's Is A 2 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.