Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti (21872 Views)

4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu / Lady And Men Who Robbed A Woman In Lagos Caught & Beaten By Mob (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by Seandisputed(m): 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
gloria34:
More like a profession where u feel like a moving target
When you sign up for some professions, you're automatically a moving target.

It's all part of the occupational hazards.
Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
Seandisputed:

When you sign up for some professions, you're automatically a moving target.

It's all part of the occupational hazards.
Thats true, Hence i like keeping off d light
Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by Seandisputed(m): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
gloria34:
Thats true, Hence i like keeping off d light

...and make moves in the dark.

I understand full well.

Stay safe officer.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
AkieWillis:

Ode! Go Check on Christ's School on a search engine... Mtcheew, spewing trash upandan.

I guess it will be the Mrs Jimoh I still have a faint memory of... woman's wicked af.

What is this rubbish you m@sturbated here out of that your rotten finger battery d1ck?

Are you so high on tramadol that you lost your way here?

Dumb monkey.
Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by gr8tone: 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
Redomi:
Mr Man, be specific. I am a volunteer, I go to my PPA everyday, Monday to Friday. Majority of the staffs in our OPA are very jealous of us, nothing we do is good in their sight. They see us as enemies. They thought us negligence and wickedness
Note this, I didn't say all. Most of them at my station comes twice in a week. Our head could not make them refrain from this. Some of them don't come at all. The program lacks proper monitoring
Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by AkieWillis(m): 7:12am On Mar 24, 2019
koyyes:

What is this rubbish you m@sturbated here out of that your rotten finger battery d1ck?

Are you so high on tramadol that you lost your way here?

Dumb monkey.

Lol... Not so bad for someone who types with his dick, probably you think with your Anus too.
Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 24, 2019
AkieWillis:

Lol... Not so bad for someone who types with his dick, probably you think with your Anus too.

Be there telling the whole Nairaland what you do with your keyboard.

Probably your afonja relative owns the stupid school.

Mor0n.
Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by AkieWillis(m): 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
koyyes:

Be there telling the whole Nairaland what you do with your keyboard.

Probably your afonja relative owns the stupid school.

Mor0n.

The more reason why I advised you earlier to make use of your search engine... You could have spared your grossly ribald self that moment of spewing trash, the school ain't owned by an individual.

Besides, what's with people of your type bringing up Afonja at every slightest instant, I wonder how much of a running temperature the word gives you!
Re: Pregnant N-power Volunteer Beaten By School HOD In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
AkieWillis:

The more reason why I advised you earlier to make use of your search engine... You could have spared your grossly ribald self that moment of spewing trash, the school ain't owned by an individual.

Besides, what's with people of your type bringing up Afonja at every slightest instant, I wonder how much of a running temperature the word gives you!
You must have attended that mumu school.

Whether its owned by an individual, a community, the state government or a spirit, it changes nothing about why it was given that name and who named it- a babalawo

If your afonja self is deeply pained about my comment, you can do your self a solid by exposing yourself to a heavy storm where thunder can strike your head off your body. Not my biz wax.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims / Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack / Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.