Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Did She Come Back Begging. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Come Back Begging. (3126 Views)

My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did She Come Back Begging. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nairalanders i am currently heart broken . My gf of 3 years who i loved xo dearly jux broke up with me after all i did for her.
Have u experienced same? If yes did she cme bak begging? And how can i pay this girl back
Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by grad2012(f): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
Just move on work on achieving healthy goals and get someone better.

That's the best revenge.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
Chaii bros nawao......The only way you can pay her back is to move on and become more successful
Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
Amicusacuriae:
Nairalanders i am currently heart broken . My gf of 3 years who i loved xo dearly jux broke up with me after all i did for her.
Have u experienced same? If yes did she cme bak begging? And how can i pay this girl back
Just b happy for her. Pray for her.
Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by greatnaija01: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
We can not judge by hearing only your side of the story (you didnt even tell the story o, even if you did, she would need to also say her side so that it can be balanced.)

WAS IT REALLY LOVE? If yes then why do you feel the need to PAY BACK?
if it was truly love, then why not keep pursuing? why not go to the greatest lengths just to have her back.

Have you changed your habits and lifestyle?
have you become a better person?
have you met her parents and friends to explain your side of the story, so she can reconsider?
Have you prayed to God for wisdom and patience to get her back?

Don't come here to drag us into what we didnt start, you want ADVICE but you are not ready to spill the full truth. Did you cheat on her? or beat her?

BEFORE A LADY OR GUY BREAKS A RELATIONSHIP... complains come up as warning signs till they can no longer take it.

So consider all these before you start lamenting.

Amicusacuriae:

4 Likes

Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by jaido09: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
Sorry bro, with time you’ll get over her. Move on and don’t dwell on the thoughts of her coming back.
Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by MJBOLT: 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
move on,be successful,meet someone more beautiful,best revenge ever
Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
grad2012:
Just move on work on achieving healthy goals and get someone better.

That's the best revenge.
tnk u dear

1 Like

Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
MJBOLT:
move on,be successful,meet someone more beautiful,best revenge ever
tnk u
Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 24, 2019
Amicusacuriae:

Look at your life, how can I pay her back. It's weak people that think like this, move on and be successful she will always regret it. People who rejected me before are now making claims they lost the opportunity na bomb dey their head. You will see a better woman and if you the type to sleep around, when the money comes in, you can take your pick. If you end up broke she will justify her choice as being the right one. Move on bro

2 Likes

Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 24, 2019
pcguru1:

Look at your life, how can I pay her back. It's weak people that think like this, move on and be successful she will always regret it. People who rejected me before are now making claims they lost the opportunity na bomb dey their head. You will see a better woman and if you the type to sleep around, when the money comes in, you can take your pick. If you end up broke she will justify her choice as being the right one. Move on bro
tnk u bro for ur advice
Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 24, 2019
Amicusacuriae:
tnk u bro for ur advice

Sorry for the tough love but you will be alright bro. Trust me there's no greater feeling than someone who wrote you off to be regretting. Take care
Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 24, 2019
pcguru1:

Sorry for the tough love but you will be alright bro. Trust me there's no greater feeling than someone who wrote you off to be regretting. Take care
dats d real truth
Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by LordKO(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2019
It takes one who directly or indirectly used servility - either because of conceitedness, slyness or feeble-mindedness - to sustain a relationship to make the following statement "after all i did for her." Believe you me, you should be more concerned about conquering yourself at this point than wishing to have her back. The relationship wasn't healthy while it lasted, but because of your inadequacy as I pointed out above, you stayed put until she called it quit after possibly maximizing her need or having had enough of your bullshit subject to whether you are a conceited, sly or timorous person.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by SmellingAnus(m): 10:13am On Mar 24, 2019
Move on , Chase God and money .. Don't pay her back ... She will most likely come back to you... Don't be foolish enough to accept her back fully except you just want to make her your side chick grin
Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 24, 2019
This ' after all I did for him/her' phrase dey annoying sha. Do youkeep records of favours or sacrifices made when in relationship? Seriously I don't understand. It's like you did these things not out of love but out of a business mindset. You only helped him or because you wanted him or her to stay. That's it! some kind of investment that ought to yield loyalty/longer companionship. Damn! you men pay too much!

Op, I can't take sides, I don't know the other side of the story. Just take heart , be a man and move on with your life.She may be back, she may not. If she comes back, and you want to take her back be sure to do that only because you REALLY want her back in your life and not because of all the things you have done for her. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by Gaspardd(m): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Just b happy for her. Pray for her.
Chai
Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by LordKO(m): 11:12am On Mar 24, 2019
MariaLavina:
This ' after all I did for him/her' phrase dey annoying sha. Do youkeep records of favours or sacrifices made when in relationship? Seriously I don't understand. It's like you did these things not out of love but out of a business mindset. You only helped him or because you wanted him or her to stay. That's it! some kind of investment that ought to yield loyalty/longer companionship. Damn! you men pay too much!

Op, I can't take sides, I don't know the other side of the story. Just take heart , be a man and move on with your life.She may be back, she may not. If she comes back, and you want to take her back be sure to do that only because you REALLY want her back in your life and not because of all the things you have done for her. cheesy

You've begun towing path of altruistic and conscientious people. Keep it up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
she don do you 10/10
Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by akinyemi0103(m): 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
bro,get over it,it ain't easy tho, jst delete nd wipe everytin dat can remind u of her, if possible sef jst block her on all communication platform nd live ur lyf to d fullest,she z nt worth it.
Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by Prec1ous(m): 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
Amicusacuriae:

There is hope for you... Because SHE IS NEVER COMING BACK and even if she does, you will be at a stage in your life where you realize she was never even worth Irvin the first place.

The only way to proceed now is to... Delete everything about her down to the spoon she brought to your house.

Take a paper and write all you dislike about her and read it it often.

Don't force yourself to stop thinking about her, instead let the emotions through and CRY. You must grieve this relationship.

Then promise me this... You will be better than you are today in five years time by 20folds.

PS: She left because you don't measure up anymore and her interest can no longer be met by you.
Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
pandv:
she don do you 10/10

As pocohantas antibrutus do elder0001.
Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
DukeofNZ:

lol
Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
DukeofNZ:

Heartbreak is bad.
Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
MariaLavina:

I thought I am the only one that hates that statement.

When men say it, they mean money.

When women say it, they mean sex or other "wifely duties".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by Youngboss54(m): 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by Youngboss54(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
Amicusacuriae:

forgive me, but are you by chance a law student
Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
Youngboss54:

forgive me, but are you by chance a law student
i am a lawyer
Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
Prec1ous:

There is hope for you... Because SHE IS NEVER COMING BACK and even if she does, you will be at a stage in your life where you realize she was never even worth Irvin the first place.

The only way to proceed now is to... Delete everything about her down to the spoon she brought to your house.

Take a paper and write all you dislike about her and read it it often.

Don't force yourself to stop thinking about her, instead let the emotions through and CRY. You must grieve this relationship.

Then promise me this... You will be better than you are today in five years time by 20folds.

PS: She left because you don't measure up anymore and her interest can no longer be met by you.
tank u sir for d advice
Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
akinyemi0103:
bro,get over it,it ain't easy tho, jst delete nd wipe everytin dat can remind u of her, if possible sef jst block her on all communication platform nd live ur lyf to d fullest,she z nt worth it.
tank u sir
Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I thought I am the only one that hates that statement.

When men say it, they mean money.

When women say it, they mean sex or other "wifely duties".
i neva meant money. I served in a state because of her. Her final year projects i did. Like she neva asked me for anything and i refused.
Re: Did She Come Back Begging. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
akinyemi0103:
tnk u sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) / Please Help A Guy Is Trying To Blackmail My Friend / Imagine How Nature Could Mimic A Woman's Private! 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.