Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,976 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

I Really Don't Understand The Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Don't Understand The Girl (2744 Views)

I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Don't Understand The Girl by Plushdrana(m): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
Na long story but chillax....

I jam this girl and hin be like say I don enter love , I dey do anything for her then, sotae my friends dey call me mumu .

But 3weeks bin d longest we have ever gone without a super fight,, its hard to understand why we fight but na me go still try make peace sha...

Last year, I been notice say my friends no like am, I sha work DAT area dem become friends..... But the friendship became awkward to the point that...... Seems like she likes them a lot more.....e.g she begs them if there's a mini fight, she goes to their rooms even if I'm not there and never bothers to ask about me but when she's with me she asks about this particular friend....

No be say I dey jealous o. But people don dey too talk say "o boy u be mumu o" and me sey dey reason am...

But the girl is now clingy to one nigga up to the point say if the nigga won bang am she go gree ... Dem be like best friends ( I sabi say I dey boring, but if na why she dey rol with them be that, why she dey date me?).. How do I get my own girl back to my side? Iffa follow am talk , him go be like say I don start again... And that my friend na were, hin no too get sense.. Help needed..
Re: I Really Don't Understand The Girl by grad2012(f): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
Y not confront your gal that her frndship with your frnd is getting too much you not liking it, then see her reaction.

if she no change guy free her she get another motive be dat.
Re: I Really Don't Understand The Girl by Nlstudent97(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
please help save me from been a drop out

https://www.nairaland.com/5091977/please-guys-need
Re: I Really Don't Understand The Girl by ElsonMorali: 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
What help? You looking for someone to shoot you or what?

Why you hanging on to something that gives you headache?

If it doesn't bring you joy, discard it! Can't believe you waiting for someone to tell you that.

You have a dog that attempts to bite you everyday, do you keep it or abandon it in the evil forest?

Life's too short to stay miserable, guy.

3 Likes

Re: I Really Don't Understand The Girl by Plushdrana(m): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
grad2012:
Y not confront your gal that her frndship with your frnd is getting too much you not liking it, then see her reaction.

if she no change guy free her she get another motive be dat.

That one set dope but u fit gimme OT talk ams cause thus girl ya were gan o..
Re: I Really Don't Understand The Girl by JasonScoolari: 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Dear Op,

Sit down and play "Uyo Meyo" by Teni, then take any decision you wish.

It's not a must you understand the language, Just flow with the rhythm.

That's my advice and it has worked for me.
I almost give up on something earlier this week, but when I listened to the song, a very positive energy filled my troubled soul.

2 Likes

Re: I Really Don't Understand The Girl by Davash222(m): 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
How boys personalize community kpekus is what I don’t understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Don't Understand The Girl by phelonrays: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
chillax then play some nice tune(sad) from the legendary Xxxtentacion.......

as for ya shimma forget am...... move straight to her... look her eyeball to eyeball......ask her if she still feel comfortable seeing you at her side...... if she looks down...... Oga unhark ya self from the virus..... she's just there to breastfeed from yu...
Re: I Really Don't Understand The Girl by Plushdrana(m): 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
Davash222:
How boys personalize community kpekus is what I don’t understand.

I no grab? I no personalize any community something gee
Re: I Really Don't Understand The Girl by Plushdrana(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
phelonrays:

as for ya shimma forget am...... move straight to her... look her eyeball to eyeball......ask her if she still feel comfortable seeing you at her side...... if she looks down...... Oga unhark ya self from the virus..... she's just there to breastfeed from yu...

I feel you gee, Thanks brvh
Re: I Really Don't Understand The Girl by topedoski(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
The best way na dont give a Bleep!! Dont talk to her about anything
just roll with one girl wey hot pass her (preferably her friend not too close sha)
When she see say the attention wey u dey give her don reduce na she go run come back...
If u try to talk to her u go worsten everything

2 Likes

Re: I Really Don't Understand The Girl by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Do you know that there are girls who would stay in a relationship with a guy because of his friend(s)?

She probably likes that friend of yours. So for now, their only connection is because she's supposedly your girlfriend, that's why she's still with you. She's with you so she can be around him. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The chic doesn't love you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Don't Understand The Girl by Efewestern: 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Op,

Sit down and play "Uyo Meyo" by Teni, then take any decision you wish.

It's not a must you understand the language, Just flow with the rhythm.

That's actually my ringing tune. love the song like mad, Teni is talented menh.

greetings brother
Re: I Really Don't Understand The Girl by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Plushdrana:

I jam this girl and hin be like say I don enter love , I dey do anything for her then, sotae my friends dey call me mumu .

But 3weeks bin d longest we have ever gone without a super fight,, its hard to understand why we fight but na me go still try make peace sha...

Last year, I been notice say my friends no like am, I sha work DAT area dem become friends..... But the friendship became awkward to the point that...... Seems like she likes them a lot more.....e.g she begs them if there's a mini fight, she goes to their rooms even if I'm not there and never bothers to ask about me but when she's with me she asks about this particular friend....

No be say I dey jealous o. But people don dey too talk say "o boy u be mumu o" and me sey dey reason am...

But the girl is now clingy to one nigga up to the point say if the nigga won bang am she go gree ... Dem be like best friends ( I sabi say I dey boring, but if na why she dey rol with them be that, why she dey date me?).. How do I get my own girl back to my side? Iffa follow am talk , him go be like say I don start again... And that my friend na were, hin no too get sense.. Help needed..
free her joor

1 Like

Re: I Really Don't Understand The Girl by marvin906(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
is bad when a nigga be chasing pussy instead money buh is way bad when you start to dey claim community Toto instead of money..
guy reorganized yourself

1 Like

Re: I Really Don't Understand The Girl by Splinz(m): 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
Plushdrana:

... And that my friend na were, hin no too get sense..

You dey yarn okpata. Shey na pesin wey no get sense fit yansh your woman laidat? That guy na baddo grin

Plushdrana:

Help needed..

The only epp wey remain for you na make you sef upgrade your own sense. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Really Don't Understand The Girl by JasonScoolari: 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
Efewestern:

That's actually my ringing tune. love the song like mad, Teni is talented menh.

greetings brother
That's the truth right there. By the way, Do you know if she's the one that did the song "Gelè" Airtel is using for their advert?

I was in Wafftown some days ago. I had it in mind to see you and the Omo-Agege Family but I don't have your details.

Greetings Oniovò
Re: I Really Don't Understand The Girl by Efewestern: 6:13am On Mar 24, 2019
JasonScoolari:
That's the truth right there. By the way, Do you know if she's the one that did the song "Gelè" Airtel is using for their advert?

I really don't know who sang that song, apart from Case and Uyo Meya, do you know any of her song I can download?

I was in Wafftown some days ago. I had it in mind to see you and the Omo-Agege Family but I don't have your details.

Greetings Oniovò

Still in town?, could have sent me a mail.
Re: I Really Don't Understand The Girl by Zealas(m): 6:54am On Mar 24, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Greetings Oniovò
she was the one that sang the song
Re: I Really Don't Understand The Girl by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 24, 2019
[s]
phelonrays:

[/s]

Seems this thread was created by a bus conductor for touts

See as this one called xxxtenacion legendary?

You probably don't know what the word legendary means

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

1 Like

Re: I Really Don't Understand The Girl by alert01(m): 8:46am On Mar 24, 2019
Plushdrana:

We can already see why the girl is acting that way. You have your brain in your dick. That's it. Solve this and thank me later
Re: I Really Don't Understand The Girl by alert01(m): 8:48am On Mar 24, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Do you know that there are girls who would stay in a relationship with a guy because of his friend(s)?

She probably likes that friend of yours. So for now, their only connection is because she's supposedly your girlfriend, that's why she's still with you. She's with you so she can be around him. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The chic doesn't love you.

I know you act stupid at times,but today u realy make me happy

You deserve thorough dicking from me for this
Re: I Really Don't Understand The Girl by Plushdrana(m): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
alert01:

We can already see why the girl is acting that way. You have your brain in your dick. That's it. Solve this and thank me later

You dey whine me How do I stop thinking with my dick then?
Re: I Really Don't Understand The Girl by alert01(m): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
Plushdrana:

You dey whine me How do I stop thinking with my dick then?

Cut it off.Na wetin I did be that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? / Why Clems Spa Is The Best For Nuru Massage / Man Kills Brother For Having Sex With Their Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.