Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Where Is Ilegend And Nwamaikpe? The Renaissance Guy With Great Panache - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is Ilegend And Nwamaikpe? The Renaissance Guy With Great Panache (440 Views)

Please Where's Nwamaikpe? / Nwamaikpe's Stand On Mastubation...do You Agree With Him? / Meet The Famous Nairaland Nwamaikpe (finally Exposed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Ilegend And Nwamaikpe? The Renaissance Guy With Great Panache by hadjipapiey(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
I may be the one who's less active, but I've not been seeing them.

They bring sparks n controversies to threads wink
Re: Where Is Ilegend And Nwamaikpe? The Renaissance Guy With Great Panache by ElsonMorali: 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ask Seun to give you his address so you can go pay homage to him.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ilegend And Nwamaikpe? The Renaissance Guy With Great Panache by Electdbahdguy(m): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
20 YEARS BAN.

grin grin grin

Re: Where Is Ilegend And Nwamaikpe? The Renaissance Guy With Great Panache by hadjipapiey(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
ElsonMorali:
Ask Seun to give you his address so you can go pay homage to him.

Ok,

Seun over to you wink

(1) (Reply)

Did My Ancestors Destroy My Chances Of Finding Love? / How To CURE Premature Ejaculation + Last Longer In Bed Video / The Kind Of Woman For Every Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.