Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

How My Parents Reacted To My Naked Video– Etinosa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Parents Reacted To My Naked Video– Etinosa (2300 Views)

My Naked Brothers Wife / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me / What Do You Think About My Naked In Public Fetish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Parents Reacted To My Naked Video– Etinosa by Biggerday1: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
Controversial actress Etinosa has opened up on how her parents reacted to her naked video, which went viral just last week.

In a recent chat with Sunnewsonline, Etinosa explained that she has moved and has learned her lessons from the rather embarrassing situation.

How my parents reacted to my naked video – Etinosa
She said:

“It (the nude video) was (done) under the influence of alcohol. However, the deed has been done. I just had to keep quiet and move on. I can’t explain to everybody what really happened, after all, not everybody is intelligent enough to assimilate and understand certain things. I just had to keep calm and keep my head up high.

“I also don’t think it might affect my chances of getting married someday (laughs). Africa is so freaked about marriage. My dear, if marriage is in one’s destiny it will come.”

On the lessons she learned from the scandal, Etinosa said:

“If you must drink alcohol, at least do have a friend you trust, who would be with you and seize your phone if things start getting out of hand. She also monitors you, so you don’t do anything stupid. Also, please know your gauge when drinking. Don’t presume you are fine and conscious of your environment. Simply put, drink responsibly.”

On her parents’ reactions on the messy Instagram video, Etinosa said her parents are aware of it and are very supportive of her during the trying times.
READ MORE: https://jamesnews.com.ng/2019/03/23/ikorodu-how-policeman-killed-my-daughter-mother/

Re: How My Parents Reacted To My Naked Video– Etinosa by Xclusivegrin007(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ok
Re: How My Parents Reacted To My Naked Video– Etinosa by luvyaself95(m): 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
You see what you seek girl and will you stop pretending undecided
Re: How My Parents Reacted To My Naked Video– Etinosa by soke02(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
What if ur friend is ur type that drink without limit

1 Like

Re: How My Parents Reacted To My Naked Video– Etinosa by Biggerday1: 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: How My Parents Reacted To My Naked Video– Etinosa by Thales01: 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
This lady should just shut up.Her attempt at absolving herself of conscious responsibility for her brazen action is laughable and fatuous.She is quick to forget that she informed MCgalaxy of her intention to strip for him earlier before the incidence.That is enough evidence
to rubbish her incessant claim of acting under the influence of alcohol.I wonder why she is still belaboring this issue and further insulting our sensibilities.
Moreover,she is an adult old enough to make decisions that pertains to how to live her life.Therefore,Nobody cares about what she chooses to do with her body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Parents Reacted To My Naked Video– Etinosa by Biggerday1: 7:39am On Mar 24, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How My Parents Reacted To My Naked Video– Etinosa by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 24, 2019
Attention seeker oshi
Re: How My Parents Reacted To My Naked Video– Etinosa by Biggerday1: 8:00am On Mar 24, 2019
abi now
Re: How My Parents Reacted To My Naked Video– Etinosa by Gentleziggy(m): 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
Her parents stood with her during d trying times ...stupidity runs in d family's blood line.
Re: How My Parents Reacted To My Naked Video– Etinosa by prodigyhenry: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
She is doing everything possible for us to remember her. Can't she just shut up and continue her life. Must she remind us every minute?
Re: How My Parents Reacted To My Naked Video– Etinosa by Gudiza(m): 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
u wanted it bitch.

... maximise your airtime, it will only come once!

Re: How My Parents Reacted To My Naked Video– Etinosa by BlackfireX: 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
You that striping is in your blood.

We have seen everything...

Next?

Nothing

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Girlfriend Eat Too Much / Babcock University Reportedly Expels Student In Viral Sex Tape / So This Thing Ain't Only In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.