Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

My Naked Brothers Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Naked Brothers Wife (3412 Views)

My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour / What Do You Think About My Naked In Public Fetish? / How My Parents Reacted To My Naked Video– Etinosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Naked Brothers Wife by Teekay21(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
I need help,my new brother wedded wife came to my room when my brother was out for work,she came with towel tight around.I was in the bathroom when she entered,she noticed I wasn't in the room and now she is with me in the bathroom.
what will I do guys
Re: My Naked Brothers Wife by Vivianagoja(m): 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Pray with her

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Naked Brothers Wife by gasparpisciotta: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
Teekay21:
[color=#000099][/color]
I need help,my new brother wedded wife came to my room when my brother was out for work,she came with towel tight around.I was in the bathroom when she entered,she noticed I wasn't in the room and now she is with me in the bathroom.
what will I do guys

Wake up from your slumber and get yourself busy

3 Likes

Re: My Naked Brothers Wife by Cooldude90: 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
You no well
Re: My Naked Brothers Wife by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
I'd advise you do this first;
Improve you English
Error: new brother wedded wife
Hmmm op

1 Like

Re: My Naked Brothers Wife by delzbaba(m): 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
You are still young at 21, go learn ball make something of yourself.
Re: My Naked Brothers Wife by Teekay21(m): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
delzbaba:
You are still young at 21, go learn ball make something of yourself.
I have already made something of myself
Re: My Naked Brothers Wife by Teekay21(m): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
Valevilla:
I'd advise you do this first; Improve you English Error: new brother wedded wife Hmmm op
I guess everyone make mistake
Re: My Naked Brothers Wife by delzbaba(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
Teekay21:

I have already made something of myself
its a lie, you are still living in your elder brothers house, sweeping the compound, washing plate and eating free food everyday,,,and pressing phone.

4 Likes

Re: My Naked Brothers Wife by xxxboyxxx(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
Eeeeiiiii woman chai. She don wan try your own gbola ni she wan know the difference she enjoy knacking too much na wa for who go marry ooooo.
Re: My Naked Brothers Wife by InfernoNig: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
You are so unfortunate. So you are in the bathroom with your phone ni?
Re: My Naked Brothers Wife by horlahwaley(m): 7:15am On Oct 23, 2021
Eleriibu ni Op

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) / Is Being Yoruba The Opposite Of Being Beautiful? / A Woman Can Love You Endlessly And Give You Another Seed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.