Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out (64329 Views)

I Mistakenly Slept With My Wife’s Twin And She Didn’t Even Speak Out To Stop Me / UNICAL Graduate Who Died Few Days To Her Wedding,buried In Her Wedding Dress / Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Daisy17: 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
chival:

This is far from being mumu. This is sheer wickedness and I am speaking from experience. There are guys who thrive best when they are assassinating other people's characters unjustly just so people can pity them and see the other person as wicked. His goal was to make people hate and berate the poor girl unjustly and he succeeded spectacularly.

I could write an entire essay on this type of guy. Look closely and you'll find the girl suffered emotional abuse at his hands.

I think you are right
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Phyde: 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
rawitools:
Imagine oo for this strong buhari regime I swear them need kill that guy for hell fire again.
Baba easy naa... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by dominique(f): 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
chival:

This is far from being mumu. This is sheer wickedness and I am speaking from experience. There are guys who thrive best when they are assassinating other people's characters unjustly just so people can pity them and see the other person as wicked. His goal was to make people hate and berate the poor girl unjustly and he succeeded spectacularly.

I could write an entire essay on this type of guy. Look closely and you'll find the girl suffered emotional abuse at his hands.

There's a term for people like that, Narcisist. His own was now coupled with depression. He cheated on her several times, blamed her after she left him then went on to kill himself so the world can crucify her. Narcissists are evil and very good at playing victim.

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:32am On Mar 26, 2019
ImaIma1:

That he loves her and would die because of her wink

Lol. When you prove a point you have to stay alive to actually look the person in the face I say " shebi I tell you". undecided undecided cool
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Dongallant: 6:23am On Oct 19, 2022
ImaIma1:
He wanted to die. I don't see how ending a relationship should lead to one's death. Was he the first to be broken up with? He cut his life short just to prove a point.

People should stop blaming the girl. She did nothing out of the ordinary.
The deceased actually had no regards for his family. And to think of all the struggle they went through to raise him to that stage in life: He just ended it all because some stranger he met at a later stage of his life decided she could not continue with him anymore; how foolish?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / How Do I Forgive Him? / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.