Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out (64280 Views)

I Mistakenly Slept With My Wife’s Twin And She Didn’t Even Speak Out To Stop Me / UNICAL Graduate Who Died Few Days To Her Wedding,buried In Her Wedding Dress / Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Num07033711115(m): 11:19am On Mar 24, 2019
Bad market
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Joystark(f): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2019
This is just sad
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nickijoy(f): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Some guys mumu die.... Girls that has broken up with me are close 50 and still strong and unheartbroken
Only you... hope your married now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 24, 2019
TarOrfeek:
[s]
Whorish Family doing PR to dispel bad omen around their daughter

The person who wrote this is a bastard.
The person is a criminal mind, and I hope that Paul's spirit descend angrily on the bastard.[/s]

But Paul see the baboon you use cast your destiny. The 50 Billion Naira you for make give your Mama done bust.

You fvxk up man.
shut up who tell the idiot make him go commit suicide? Nonsense undecided

7 Likes

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Stanweezy(m): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2019
Charley no be say u go fool ooo bkus u no send... Why must u go down low after introduction.

This guy is a replica of Olamide's song " First of all introduction, Go down low"

1 Like

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2019
Fine boy like this die because of a useless ugly Olosho1 like her? WTF. She must have said something like, sweet heart tell me the truth don't worry I Won't Leave u. I will forgive you. And the stupid boy started spilling out trash. Can this girl swear say she never Bleep another preek apart from him when dating him
Please give the hoe mob action Abeg. Some hoes are heartless. If na them cheat them go beg u and you will listen. If na you cheat it's over. May thunder strike her on the next rain in Satan's name
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Elliot2(m): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Some guys mumu die.... Girls that has broken up with me are close 50 and still strong and unheartbroken
only 50? mcheew,u r still far behind in the breakups chain.. Bia,come take my ex Sandra to make am 51. These subsistence farm tools shouldn't be taken seriously.

9 Likes

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by HONVick50(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
I dey tel U.....U na jagaban....
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by ifyalways(f): 11:23am On Mar 24, 2019
Shioooor.

What sort of mumuness is this? Somebody's fruit of the womb?

Double shioooor

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by charijee(f): 11:23am On Mar 24, 2019
Chai see fresh boy just gone like that.
He never really valued his life sha

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by emkz: 11:25am On Mar 24, 2019
I think people should learn to accept responsibility for their (poor) choices. Whatever transpired between them (assuming the girl was even wrong in breaking up with him), the guy made a conscious decision to end his life. The girl has no blame in this and she shouldnt accept it.

People should not go into relationship when they are not emotionally prepared for it. Yesterday, we read an Australia returnee had been sentenced to death for murdering his wife of four months in Bayelsa because of alleged extra-marital affair. Two days before, we read someone macheted his wife severely for infidelity. Today, we are reading someone killed himself because his girlfriend dumped him? WHat is going on? Why are people getting into relationships these days?

15 Likes

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Cutefergieee: 11:25am On Mar 24, 2019
Aswear I can speak I'll of dis kinda dead jawe... We wey be not too fine boys plus say we be instrumentalist like him dey busy another choir member call because we r poking one at the moment talkless of a fine boy drummer like him... Na cow him be...
Come dey die because of babes wen babes suppose dey run mad because of am... Aswear God do ojoro just dash some people finesse for nothing.. If I fine join wetin dey ground, I for don cause WW3 or battle of Thor....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by wethebest(m): 11:25am On Mar 24, 2019
Pray not to date toxic gals like C CEE. U no go knw wen u go commit suicide. Some gals re so cruel in ruin ur emotions dat even d devil will b learning frm dem. We pray for God to gv us d hrt not to fall in love with any gal. Jst marry nd hv kids. Any yawa, u guys path ways.

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Jaqenhghar: 11:25am On Mar 24, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
He looks like a narcissist. It seems his family too have encouraged this sense of delusion about how important he is.

7 Likes

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by dominique(f): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2019
AyobamiSky:

Did you even really read the post?. You just rushed to comment and post your view, albeit a totally unrelated one to what was posted.
You go die if you get patience?. Abi prize dey weyyou go collect?. Na wa o

Did you read it to the part below? I don't think so

...now on social media people are cussing her out because of you, your family is threatening her, she’s not safe anymore

It's either you didn't read it or you can't comprehend simple English

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by HONVick50(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2019
I don't Care about the explanation or how the story is been painted....The only thing there is that the Guy should go and settle with the devil In the underworld....He is A fool....why will u die for love when Christ has already died for all.....In not less than a week...Another guy man will start to Bleep the girl pussy so hard......I pity for the guy parents...cuz if say he died during birth ..it would have been more endurable...

4 Likes

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by elemagoon(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Jesuslvzme(m): 11:29am On Mar 24, 2019
Hmm!Telling one that if u die tonight is ur sister fault.. I swear d guy na joker noot knw say e go die,think dey go threat ham for hospital (Asslinker) lolz
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Akowemoon(m): 11:29am On Mar 24, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
John Cena! U try

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Goddyj(m): 11:29am On Mar 24, 2019
Anybody that's cursing the girl or her family is a big FOOL. Did the girl poison him? Do you know how many break-ups that take place in Nigeria every Sunday evening. It's only a FOOL that would take His/Her life for anything. I mean for anything at all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Bojack(m): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2019
three bottles of sniper shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by akaahs(m): 11:31am On Mar 24, 2019
How wish I can follow the mumu spirit kill join. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by mamajj17(f): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2019
Mental illness nothing more.RIP Paul

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2019
Rest in peices fool
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Skankhunt42: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2019
Sad
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by EzeFund(m): 11:33am On Mar 24, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Are that ugly and broke?
As for me, i call off the relationship. kiss
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by talkme(m): 11:33am On Mar 24, 2019
Na this kind thing make me raise one guy from death and issue the baba seious slap. Why take this childish action over a lady with just one hole.... Omo i wish i can dash you some brain..
RIP BRO

My people die because dey lack knowledge.. Pompey say so.
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by AntiWailer: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2019
Hopeless boy
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:35am On Mar 24, 2019
nitori obo gbigbe lasan lasan o Para e, oni Ku re
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by okuya: 11:36am On Mar 24, 2019
That is wot mattered to him most

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) / I Think My Wife Is A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.