Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,314 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out (64686 Views)

Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud / I Mistakenly Slept With My Wife’s Twin And She Didn’t Even Speak Out To Stop Me / UNICAL Graduate Who Died Few Days To Her Wedding,buried In Her Wedding Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
Mcy56:

undecided undecided
You don't like yourself at all. Hope you were able to immune yourself against the spiritual repercussion as well.

Oh my, well if repercussions means everything I touch turns to gold despite not stepping into a mosque or church in over 15 years then by all means bring it on

I pray daily as required and do good so please spare me the guilt trip
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by SVC6000: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
Denial; No, It Can't Be" Anger; Why Me? "why Not Him?" Bargaining; If I Do This Will...? Depression; Introspective Silence Nd Isolation. Acceptance; Comming To Terms Wit The Reality.
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by s4lent9ja: 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
I don't understand how these boys are committing suicide over these basic looking girls.
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Mcy56(f): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
LiveByNight:
Oh my, well if repercussions means everything I touch turns to gold despite not stepping into a mosque or church in over 15 years then by all means bring it on

I pray daily as required and do good so please spare me the guilt trip
Okay. I hope you repent now. Go and marry if you can't do without it.
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by gykes(m): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Okeyc230: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
End time lovers. So you don't know thst Buhsri has been re-elected
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Aromi: 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
Some man no strong at all na so one mumu girl i know for 3yrs wait after i buy samsung s9 for her she start acting funny i question her next thing she say is i can't take this your questions and she block me i kuku block her every where i was too happy because i want to give her my old car.she don't know that i buy new car from america i just want to surprise her now see how she lose the car she think that the phone is enough hahahaha
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by TourismMan(m): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
These guy mumu eh
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by CreamyBanana(m): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
AmadiAba:
Sobs
omi lo po loju e. shio.
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by TourismMan(m): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
Okeyc230:
End time lovers. So you don't know thst Buhsri has been re-elected

Who knows if the fear of NEXT LEVEL also contributed to the guy's suicide?
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by ChiefSweetus: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Some guys mumu die.... Girls that has broken up with me are close to 50 and i'm still strong and unheartbroken
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by lloyds(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
The guy even fine pass the babe by far self. Such a pity.
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Cutefergieee: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

You sir I salute

A true OG, you might achieve my legendary status one day In infinity hoes

Till now I just discharged one, expecting another before 2pm and will discharge her before 4 as one is coming to spend the night whom I will drop off on my way to work in the morning

cool

#NoMercy

Oshey legendary lo she beat ooooo, Piper gbori wole Its L.A ooooo... We learn from you Sire.... Its meant to be drilled and drilling we will... One stewpeed fool come dey drink sniper... Na cow him be... Ma mentor, I look up to u boss...
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
Cutefergieee:

Oshey legendary lo she beat ooooo, Piper gbori wole Its L.A ooooo... We learn from you Sire.... Its meant to be drilled and drilling we will... One stewpeed fool come dey drink sniper... Na cow him be... Ma mentor, I look up to u boss...

Master master teach me.kungfu grin

Don't pity these Nigerian girls , they are all hoes

They are hungry and like money right ? Use it against them and plough your way through thousands of them

If they like let them go to church or mosque and pray for a husband na Dem Sabi

Don't pity them at all because they think they are smart
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Cutefergieee: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
megareal:
[/b]

God is a very wise God. cheesy

Seriously HIM na wise God... He just make me as I dey... Even still person be drilling company steady... No b person like me dem do suicide because of woman for.. Emotionally dead am I... We meet, we poke, we move on, life goes on...
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
Mcy56:

Okay. I hope you repent now. Go and marry if you can't do without it.

Repenting is for sinners I am not a sinner , I am a philanthropist

I give to the needy who happen happen to be the easy hungry Nigerian girls

So I am a saint
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Cutefergieee: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

Master master teach me.kungfu grin

Don't pity these Nigerian girls , they are all hoes

They are hungry and like money right ? Use it against them and plough your way through thousands of them

If they like let them go to church or mosque and pray for a husband na Dem Sabi

Don't pity them at all because they think they are smart

Yes boss.... Steady doing that.... As dem no know wetin dem want, we give dem wetin we get.. Steady poking.... Poundsworth Drilling Company Ltd.... We drill even on dry kitten...
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
Cutefergieee:

Yes boss.... Steady doing that.... As dem no know wetin dem want, we give dem wetin we get.. Steady poking.... Poundsworth Drilling Company Ltd.... We drill even on dry kitten...
Yes ooo

Drill for gold abeg

Since they can't have sense

E get one wey call me.now I nor answer because I dey with another one for wuse 2 here I go discharge this one by 8pm.another one dey come.for.over night wey I go drop on my way to work tomorrow
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by EvieP(f): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
After success na sucide
ok
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by EvieP(f): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

Yes ooo

Drill for gold abeg

E get one wey call me.now I nor answer because I dey with another one for wuse 2 here I go discharge this one by 8pm.another one dey come.for.over night wey I go drop on my way to work tomorrow

ok sir all na for ur head
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
EvieP:

ok sir all na for ur head

Baba ooooooooooooooo
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Cutefergieee: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

Yes ooo

Drill for gold abeg

I no even know say na d same oil field of abuja we dey operate....

Dis ones for FCT even no get an iota of sense... Make we dey drill their holes dey go boss... Na dia luck since dem refuse to get sense
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
Cutefergieee:

I no even know say na d same oil field of abuja we dey operate....

Dis ones for FCT even no get an iota of sense... Make we dey drill their holes dey go boss... Na dia luck since dem refuse to get sense
Baba na fct I dey o

But irrespective all Nigerian girls are cheap and hungry forget the packaging they will remove pant at the sight of affluence

They are desperate gold diggers with no self esteem or she so I don't business remorse with them

Until they get sense and understand that they should have shame and not open leg I will continue to slaughter

4+4 na next level bah? Dem.never see anything sef
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Cutefergieee: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

Baba na fct I dey o

But irrespective all Nigerian girls are cheap and hungry forget the packaging they will remove pant at the sight of affluence

They are desperate gold diggers with no self esteem or she so I don't business remorse with them

Until they get sense and understand that they should have shame and not open leg I will continue to slaughter

4+4 na next level bah? Dem.never see anything sef

Na so e go be.. Next level we go.. No turning back
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
Cutefergieee:

Na so e go be.. Next level we go.. No turning back

Yes ooo

Men I wan carry this one go house go bang another dey come by 8pm, I tell am say I dey staff hangout for Belle view say I go dey house by 8 make I bang this one sharply before that one come grin

One love bro
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Mcy56(f): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
LiveByNight:
Repenting is for sinners I am not a sinner , I am a philanthropist
I give to the needy who happen happen to be the easy hungry Nigerian girls
So I am a saint
#SMH# undecided
You are the male version of the ru.ns girls.
See as you're talking about fornication as if it's achievement. Na your body go tell you since you no wan borrow sense.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by poseidon12: 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Whorish Family doing PR to dispel bad omen around their daughter

The person who wrote this is a bastard.
The person is a criminal mind, and I hope that Paul's spirit descend angrily on the bastard.

But Paul see the baboon you use cast your destiny. The 50 Billion Naira you for make give your Mama done bust.

You fvxk up man.

Are you alright at all? Is it by force to stay in a relationship with someone? I guess you will also commit suicide if your girlfriend decides to move on.
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
Mcy56:

#SMH# undecided
You are the male version of the ru.ns girls.
See as you're talking about fornication as if it's achievement. Na your body go tell you since you no wan borrow sense.

You re just naive

My body tell me how? Hahahaha

You need to pray for better understanding, look as a man when you are financially well.off and well informed then the sky is not your limit

Pray hard and forget stereotypes

Nigerian women are as cheap as easy as door handles
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
ImaIma1:
He wanted to die. I don't see how ending a relationship should lead to one's death. Was he the first to be broken up with? He cut his life short just to prove a point.

People should stop blaming the girl. She did nothing out of the ordinary.

Prove a point to Who exactly cause I can't see the point proven other than stupidity. grin cool
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by RealAdewole(m): 1:22am On Mar 25, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Some guys mumu die.... Girls that has broken up with me are close to 50 and i'm still strong and unheartbroken

Baba for the girls
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Bruno3000(m): 2:08am On Mar 25, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
aswear me too.
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by ImaIma1(f): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2019
0taPiaPia:

Prove a point to Who exactly cause I can't see the point proven other than stupidity. grin cool

That he loves her and would die because of her wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help! There's Something Strange In My Room / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.