Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out (64675 Views)

Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud / I Mistakenly Slept With My Wife’s Twin And She Didn’t Even Speak Out To Stop Me / UNICAL Graduate Who Died Few Days To Her Wedding,buried In Her Wedding Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by cococandy(f): 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
You are the one going to hundreds of sexual partners a month. And for some reason, it’s the women who need to get some dignity and self respect. The cognitive dissonance is resounding.

Do you respect your body? Do you even like and respect yourself? Obviously you don’t have any love for yourself but do you even like yourself.
Gosh.
So ignorant .

You think that because you tested hiv negative, you’re clear of all other possible STDs.

And some woman in future will end up with your overused and infested peniis . Spits

LiveByNight:

Dude at the end of the day I go through over 100 sexual partners monthly for years and I am confirmed HIV negative and 100% STD free

So instead of preaching to me start a campaign to Nigerian women to have some dignity and self respect and not open their legs for material stuff

Abeg leave me jor

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by poshbrave(m): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Some guys mumu die.... Girls that has broken up with me are close to 50 and i'm still strong and unheartbroken
I love u guy....i rether commit murder dan to kill myself becos of a girl ooo
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by cococandy(f): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
Please don’t listen to slowpoke.

PEP Is not meant for continuous use. You will ruin your body.
millionboi2:
hmmmmm .....e go good for olosho ooo
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by MissRaine69(f): 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

Dude ( lady) at the end of the day I go through over 100 sexual partners monthly for years and I am confirmed HIV negative and 100% STD free

So instead of preaching to me start a campaign to Nigerian women to have some dignity and self respect and not open their legs for material stuff

Abeg leave me jor
You want a medal for all the people you Bleep? Because your “dr” friends do it then it must be gospel?
Like you said do you man.
But research idea that was unexpected....that I thank thee
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
[s]
cococandy:
You are the one going to hundreds of sexual partners a month. And for some reason, it’s the women who need to get some dignity and self respect. The cognitive dissonance is resounding.

Do you respect your body? Do you even like and respect yourself? Obviously you don’t have any love for yourself but do you even like yourself.
Gosh.
So ignorant .

You think that because you tested hiv negative, you’re clear of all other possible STDs.

And some woman in future will end up with your overused and infested peniis . Spits

[/s]

Firstly if most of you Nigerian women had an iota of dignity and self respect I wouldn't have so many sexual offers

Secondly if you had any ability to comprehend you would have seen where I stated I take excellent care of myself

Lastly I would advise you not to speak tongue in cheek as we both know you are not better than the average woman who when faced with financial problems would open her legs for me to get money then turn around and start saying they are in live all because they have seen how financially secure man is

Please you all need some self respect , most of you are so cheap it's laughable grin

If I tell you how many of your friends and family have parted legs for me for just 20k help you just might be the next topic on front page title

Woman commits suicide after finding out her friend has slept with her , her sisters , her cousins , her mum and aunt's
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by 8stargeneral: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
I get big relief whn a girl broke up with me.
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by cococandy(f): 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
If the women are loose, what are you?

You’re the common denominator among them. Sleeping with uncountable numbers. You’re what? Not loose? Use your money and buy a brain
LiveByNight:

Been taking peps daily for over three years , my doctor friends who are very sexually active do the same, no side effects apart from the early weeks of runny stools

Oga I have an excellent career and life and won't allow the many loose women abound ruin that for me

5 Likes

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
MissRaine69:

You want a medal for all the people you Bleep? Because your “dr” friends do it then it must be gospel?
Like you said do you man.
But research idea that was unexpected....that I thank thee

You are very welcome master

But truth be told they need to get some dignity baba

Dem nor get shame at all
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
cococandy:

You’re the common denominator among them. Sleeping with uncountable numbers. You’re what? Not loose? Use your money and buy a brain

Aunty it's not my fault most Nigerian women are hungry shameless and cheap

Lord knows I cannot count the number of times I am still laying naked in bed with a lady and her boyfriend calls then she lies that she travelled to see her uncle or she is in school or one useless lie

And me I don't care either so please spare me this and advise your females to get some shame

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by poshbrave(m): 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
angry angry

How can this fine guy, kill himself because of that thing with a face that looks like a burnt goat head.
brother if u hear d reason why some guys hold on to a girl u will not believe it, maybe she is d only one who can satisfy him wholly d guy darf sha
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
see as the girl family don quickly come out to salvage the issue as to proof to the world that the girl is not dat badcheesy. But then even if d girl dumped the guy for a malaysian based yahoo boy or ran after another money bag and d boy still took his life i will still blame d boy. Ppl don experience the worst disapointments in life and they still goin strong but u cos of ordinary woman u took ur lifeshocked. Women wey full every wia ooocheesy. Women dat we see going to shiloh every november and december begging pastor for husband..na im take ur life forshocked. Wat a shame. Its not dat u are even ugly oo . Any man that kills himself becos of a woman has misplaced priorities. Serious things dey ground wey suppose dey worry a man not woman matter. RIP anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
cococandy:

Infact I keep an eye on this who have fine younger sisters

As experience has told me if her younger sister is in school she will gladly come from her campus and run stuff and go back without saying a word

Then after a while I dump the elder sister and keep using the younger one till I get bored and move on

Truth is I don't feel an iota of remorse as you females are the ones who can't seem to get some shame, have some loyalty to your so called boy friends or husbands

So what should I do? Abeg free me
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Bossjakande: 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
lefulefu:
see as the girl family don quickly come out to salvage the issue as to proof to the world that the girl is not dat badcheesy. But then even if d girl dumped the guy for a malaysian based yahoo boy or ran after another money bag and d boy still took his life i will still blame d boy. Ppl don experience the worst disapointments in life and they still goin strong but u cos of ordinary woman u took ur lifeshocked. Women wey full every wia ooocheesy. Women dat we see going to shiloh every november and december begging pastor for husband..na im take ur life forshocked. Wat a shame. Its not dat u are even ugly oo . Any man that kills himself becos of a woman has misplaced priorities. Serious things dey ground wey suppose dey worry a man not woman matter. RIP anyway.
I think dere is someting dey are not saying cos is so hard to belived I think she gave him Hiv
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by cococandy(f): 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Firstly if most of you Nigerian women had an iota of dignity and self respect I wouldn't have so many sexual offers

If you had self respect, you wouldn’t accept many offers.
Everyone gets propositioned all the time. I won’t say men are loose because many of them ask me out. If I accept all of them, then it’s on me. But guys like you dispose of your brains when it comes to vagina matters. So instead of taking responsibility for your actions, you blame it on those who asked you out. Yes it’s the fault of those who asked you for sex. Not you who agreed to whip out your dyck and fvck everything that smiles at you. Disgusting

Secondly if you had any ability to comprehend you would have seen where I stated I take excellent care of myself
yes you take excellent care of yourself by putting your peniis in random vaginas. You should write a book on self care. grin

Lastly I would advise you not to speak tongue in cheek as we both know you are not better than the average woman who when faced with financial problems would open her legs for me to get money then turn around and start saying they are in live all because they have seen how financially secure man is
Still better than you who sleeps with multitude of partners. At least they are with the one person for a reason.

Please you all need some self respect , most of you are so cheap it's laughable grin
you’re so cheap that a hole in the wall would be appealing to you. What haven’t you fvcked? A hen? A female goat? I bet you go into a preorgasmic frenzy when you see a naked female dog. You really have no idea how fvcked up you sound when you say you sleep around but then it’s the women who are cheap and not you the public toilet. Seems like there’s a disconnect somewhere in your brain that why you can’t see how stupid you sound.

If I tell you how many of your friends and family have parted legs for me for just 20k help you just might be the next topic on front page title.
Woman commits suicide after finding out her friend has slept with her , her sisters , her cousins , her mum and aunt's
Again you have no idea how much of a mor0n this makes you. Maybe you need your mommy to hold your money for you so that you don’t invest all your future in random vaginas.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by cococandy(f): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
What should you do? Get some self respect. Grow some love or even likeness for yourself. Treat your body with some respect.

Realize that you’re more than a walking bag of sex hormones with no self control.
I know some of you mor0ns have been lied to all your lives but today, learn that you’re not better than anyone you sleep with.

Go home and stop being a fool
LiveByNight:

Infact I keep an eye on this who have fine younger sisters

As experience has told me if her younger sister is in school she will gladly come from her campus and run stuff and go back without saying a word

Then after a while I dump the elder sister and keep using the younger one till I get bored and move on

Truth is I don't feel an iota of remorse as you females are the ones who can't seem to get some shame, have some loyalty to your so called boy friends or husbands

So what should I do? Abeg free me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
Bossjakande:
I think dere is someting dey are not saying cos is so hard to belived I think she gave him Hiv
hmmm this ur assumption might be very correct cos i find it hard to believe dat a goodlooking guy like dat will just take his life cos a not so attractive lady left him.
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by chival(f): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Some guys mumu die.... Girls that has broken up with me are close to 50 and i'm still strong and unheartbroken

This is far from being mumu. This is sheer wickedness and I am speaking from experience. There are guys who thrive best when they are assassinating other people's characters unjustly just so people can pity them and see the other person as wicked. His goal was to make people hate and berate the poor girl unjustly and he succeeded spectacularly.

I could write an entire essay on this type of guy. Look closely and you'll find the girl suffered emotional abuse at his hands.

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by zoby225588: 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
GHANA vs NIGERIA: Best wedding entrance in 2019 www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKQiSLWTFSg&sns
please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE for more videos
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by MissRaine69(f): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

You are very welcome master

But truth be told they need to get some dignity baba

Dem nor get shame at all

It’s super interesting how you went from boasting about being “super savvy person to defending your “extracurricular” sexual habits. If you did not hand out money why would they sleep with you? You pay for sex in some form or the other defend if all you like. Transactions of some description happen. So how “innocent” are you in all this?
It’s very rich to label the women as hoes you are the male equivalent if we are going to look at both sides without prejudice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
jasmine1600:
This is one of the dangers of watching some Nollywood movies.
They make suicide sound like it’s a way out of problems.
Mumu boy.
ol boy na telemondo dey glorify suicide pass nollywood. This is why i always view guys who are so obsessed with telemondo movies as one kine.
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
StarUp:
He drank 3 bottles of sniper? This guy strong o shocked but how can he have the mind to drink 3 bottles of sniper and not have the mind to withstand heartbreak? Ayam not understanding undecided If my great-grand-father was still alive, he would have called him a Foolish Fine Fool(FFF).

Meanwhile...
He is an emotional blackmailer,he probably hoped to survive by arousing pity from his ex tru suicide manipulation. He can die again i dont care. Foolish boy

1 Like

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by tsinzu: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
I said the idiot was not useful to humanity
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
mployer:

So true bro. A girlfriend left me and got married while we were in third year. Two years after NYSC babe was dead. Left her man a widower with 2 kids. I really thank God we didn't continue.

You see... God has seen it and removed you from that bearing...

Pple should learn not to force things..

At times when the sign is there U keep forcing it.. God will now allow you to do that thing and suffer for it,
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
MissRaine69:

It’s super interesting how you went from boasting about being “super savvy person to defending your “extracurricular” sexual habits. If you did not hand out money why would they sleep with you? You pay for sex in some form or the other defend if all you like. Transactions of some description happen. So how “innocent” are you in all this?
It’s very rich to label the women as hoes you are the male equivalent if we are going to look at both sides without prejudice.

Well I don't advertise that I offer funds for sex , they see me and have the perception that I may have funds to spare then we hangout for drinks and as usual either it's my younger one in school needs school fees or exam.fees, or my mum is sick or my house rent is due or my shop rent is due or I need to make up money for a deal or one stupid story after another , and trust me I have heard them all. Or is it those whom I meet the same day after drinks we go home have sex and she asks me for Uber fare that she had to go to work the next morning? And guess what? She doesn't even know my last name

They are all hungry , desperate gold diggers who have no shame or self worth hence i feel no remorse knocking them back one after the other like bowling ball pins

And I will continue to do so as long as they are so cheap and easy despite being graduates with jobs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
cococandy:
What should you do? Get some self respect. Grow some love or even likeness for yourself. Treat your body with some respect.

Realize that you’re more than a walking bag of sex hormones with no self control.
I know some of you mor0ns have been lied to all your lives but today, learn that you’re not better than anyone you sleep with.

Go home and stop being a fool

Listen spare me the sermon and talk to your fellow females whom once they see an expensive car a d a guy looking fresh can't help be think dollar signs

They are hungry and will open their legs in a second once they think they have a chance of being married by someone like me

Stop sounding confused and start preaching to your fellow Nigerian women they are too easy and desperate once they see someone they think had money they loose all sense of self control they are cheap hoes

1 Like

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Yigiyaga:
He is an emotional blackmailer,he probably hoped to survive by arousing pity from his ex tru suicide manipulation. He can die again i dont care. Foolish boy

Well you never can tell..

Sometimes all these are not ordinary..

There are forces everywhere..

Now his enemies have won and happy..
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Bebemaster: 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Igwe.....
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
cococandy:

If you had self respect, you wouldn’t accept many offers.
Everyone gets propositioned all the time. I won’t say men are loose because many of them ask me out. If I accept all of them, then it’s on me. But guys like you dispose of your brains when it comes to vagina matters. So instead of taking responsibility for your actions, you blame it on those who asked you out. Yes it’s the fault of those who asked you for sex. Not you who agreed to whip out your dyck and fvck everything that smiles at you. Disgusting

yes you take excellent care of yourself by putting your peniis in random vaginas. You should write a book on self care. grin

Still better than you who sleeps with multitude of partners. At least they are with the one person for a reason.

you’re so cheap that a hole in the wall would be appealing to you. What haven’t you fvcked? A hen? A female goat? I bet you go into a preorgasmic frenzy when you see a naked female dog. You really have no idea how fvcked up you sound when you say you sleep around but then it’s the women who are cheap and not you the public toilet. Seems like there’s a disconnect somewhere in your brain that why you can’t see how stupid you sound.

Again you have no idea how much of a mor0n this makes you. Maybe you need your mommy to hold your money for you so that you don’t invest all your future in random vaginas.

Again you waste your energy , as long as when I leave the office to hangout and women I say high to and offer drink can't say no for once because it always leads to my bed
Or when I say hi to a stranger at the mall and ask politely can we have e drinks she says yes is that my fault ?

Can't they just say no? It's sad. Okay to be honest a few have said no but they just did that to not appear easy next thing on the second request it is always a yes .it's just a matter of strategy and I always bed them on the first day

I can't count how many times I have slept with a woman and had to remember her name again when dropping her off or putting her into a cab
Nigerian women are easy, so easy due to greed it's unbelievable

Hence why I take measures to look after myself because I honestly feel for all their boy friends and husbands

It's sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Poor student, see his phone, dying for a woman or man is like drinking urine, abeg angel flog am 24 lashes on his bomms before throwing into d lake of fire,silly boy
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

Again you waste your energy , as long as when I leave the office to hangout and women I say high to and offer drink can't say no for once because it always leads to my bed
Or when I say hi to a stranger at the mall and ask politely can we have e drinks she says yes is that my fault ?

Can't they just say no? It's sad. Okay to be honest a few have said no but they just did that to not appear easy next thing on the second request it is always a yes .it's just a matter of strategy and I always bed them on the first day

I can't count how many times I have slept with a woman and had to remember her name again when dropping her off or putting her into a cab
Nigerian women are easy, so easy due to greed it's unbelievable

Hence why I take measures to look after myself because I honestly feel for all their boy friends and husbands

It's sad

Clap for yourself, shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
angelusbrut:

Clap for yourself, shocked shocked shocked

Thank you
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Mcy56(f): 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
LiveByNight:
Thank you
undecided undecided
You don't like yourself at all. Hope you were able to immune yourself against the spiritual repercussion as well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help! There's Something Strange In My Room / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.