Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out (64343 Views)

I Mistakenly Slept With My Wife’s Twin And She Didn’t Even Speak Out To Stop Me / UNICAL Graduate Who Died Few Days To Her Wedding,buried In Her Wedding Dress / Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by osazsky(m): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Whorish Family doing PR to dispel bad omen around their daughter

The person who wrote this is a bastard.
The person is a criminal mind, and I hope that Paul's spirit descend angrily on the bastard.

But Paul see the baboon you use cast yUour destiny. The 50 Billion Naira you for make give your Mama done bust.

You fvxk up man.
why all this super story, has He married d girl, she owns him no responsibility, not a single one they were just friends, I have many female and male friends, I discarded the ones that I couldn't cope with, y is d late dude trying to play d pity game, try to blame ur death on an innocent girls, imagine what this omen would have caused her, plz let the family of d girl keep a close watch over her cuz she herself May begin to think of suicide too, d boy mess up Big one, I can't believe this shot, who does this

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Lewandoski20(m): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
CuriousMynd:
See previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5093550/graduate-commits-suicide-after-being/3#76902011

The family of Rejoice Nwaku, ex-girlfriend to Charles Paul, the late graduate of Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic who reportedly committed suicide, has finally reacted to the incident, Igbere TV can authoritatively report.

Igbere TV had earlier reported that Charles, a graduate of the department of Estate Management, was declared dead after reportedly swallowing substances believed to be ‘snipper’.

He was said to have ended his own life following the heartbreak of breaking up with his girlfriend, Rejoice.

His action has since raised mixed reactions on social media.

His remains has since been buried (same day) due to the strange nature of his death.

The burial was said to have been attended by few of his friends who later took to social media to lay curses on his ex-girlfriend whom they believed contributed to Charles’s sudden death.

Reacting on Saturday night, a member of the girl’s family wrote;

“Charles I’m mad at you for what you’ve done and what you put my sister and our family through, we all loved you for who you were to her and to us. This isn’t the first time you’ve tried to kill yourself for a girl you love, but why make rejoice take the blame for your suicide this time around?

“You weren’t faithful to her but you claimed to love her, you confessed to sleeping with her close friend and even other girls, you weren’t faithful but she forgave you, even though she decided not to put up with your unfaithfulness anymore.

“You made such a rash decision drinking 3 bottles of sniper just because of the text she sent to you, didn’t even wait to talk to her, when you were rushed to the hospital, she had to send 20k to your people for hospital bills, money she doesn’t even have… before you died you told people that she is to be blamed for your death, now on social media people are cussing her out because of you, your family is threatening her, she’s not safe anymore.
charley, you’ve brought her pain, and no one is even giving her a listening ear… you don’t do that to someone you love… I’ve said enough, let me not say anymore.

“Rest In Peace.”

SOURCE: http://igberetvnews.com/598535/family-of-the-girlfriend-to-the-guy-who-drank-poison-after-break-up-finally-speaks-up/

LOVE IS NOT FOR SMALL BOYS... ITS FOR MEN WITH LIVER!!!

1 Like

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nature8(m): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
CuriousMynd:
See previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5093550/graduate-commits-suicide-after-being/3#76902011

The family of Rejoice Nwaku, ex-girlfriend to Charles Paul, the late graduate of Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic who reportedly committed suicide, has finally reacted to the incident, Igbere TV can authoritatively report.

Igbere TV had earlier reported that Charles, a graduate of the department of Estate Management, was declared dead after reportedly swallowing substances believed to be ‘snipper’.

He was said to have ended his own life following the heartbreak of breaking up with his girlfriend, Rejoice.

His remains has since been buried (same day) due to the strange nature of his death.

The burial was said to have been attended by few of his friends who later took to social media to lay curses on his ex-girlfriend whom they believed contributed to Charles’s sudden death.

“Charles I’m mad at you for what you’ve done and what you put my sister and our family through, we all loved you for who you were to her and to us. This isn’t the first time you’ve tried to kill yourself for a girl you love, but why make rejoice take the blame for your suicide this time around?

“You weren’t faithful to her but you claimed to love her, you confessed to sleeping with her close friend and even other girls, you weren’t faithful but she forgave you, even though she decided not to put up with your unfaithfulness anymore.

“You made such a rash decision drinking 3 bottles of sniper just because of the text she sent to you, didn’t even wait to talk to her, when you were rushed to the hospital, she had to send 20k to your people for hospital bills, money she doesn’t even have… before you died you told people that she is to be blamed for your death, now on social media people are cussing her out because of you, your family is threatening her, she’s not safe anymore.
charley, you’ve brought her pain, and no one is even giving her a listening ear… you don’t do that to someone you love… I’ve said enough, let me not say anymore.

“Rest In Peace.”

SOURCE: http://igberetvnews.com/598535/family-of-the-girlfriend-to-the-guy-who-drank-poison-after-break-up-finally-speaks-up/

Medicine after death
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by correctguy101(m): 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Some guys mumu die.... Girls that has broken up with me are close to 50 and i'm still strong and unheartbroken

Eyan stubborn, no be pipu like me and you dem dey talk for hia, cool down.

The guy must've been really mentally unstable. No self proclaimed alpha male would dare take his life himself...

We wey dey run for serious girlfriend, dis otondo just give im mama and papa reason to cry, $mh

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Tami5270(m): 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
R.i.p ... Please is this guy d.line boy the face look very familiar ?
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by DarkJeddi(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
TarOrfeek:

The person is a criminal mind, and I hope that Paul's spirit descend angrily on the bastard.

But Paul see the baboon you use cast your destiny. The 50 Billion Naira you for make give your Mama done bust.

You fvxk up man.
F@CK Paul and his emotional bullsh1t life..

Relationship no be by force..

If he die no be someone else's fault..

Na him be first to have a broken heart?

Abeg,free the girl joor..

Go and bury your dead and stop looking for whom to blame..

If my brother go kill himself on top girl matter..

Na CANE I go use flog him dead body.. angry

#NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by MissRaine69(f): 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

Have you heard of drugs called PEP? Read and help yourself

Taking it daily for years ensures even if during sex with a HIV positive person the condom bursts without your knowledge the amount of tolerance built up will not allow you get the virus

Make friends with doctors and learn something... grin

But it doesn't prevent getting other STDs but all the same I stay HIV negative .. my doctor taught me this year's ago when HIV was rampant ..how many big boys do you know ever come down with the virus? grin
I mean saavy big boys ? We take peps with multivitamin everyday because we don't trust these hoes

So go away
You are no different to the women who take postinor every week despite it being a one cycle use medication.
I am actually flabbergasted you took the time to boast about the most improper use of PEP.
So when was the last time you had a physical check done? How do you know Chlamydia has not rendered you infertile?
All because you want to have sex with no condoms, so you use PEP every time? You are menat to be sex free for the 28 days course, get tested and repeat this 6 months later. None of which you do.

My good man you are not as safe as you think you are, if you are that confident get tested.
I am so going to share this with my colleagues, a little bit of education births miseducation.

“how many big boys do you know ever come down with the virus? grin
I mean saavy big boys ? We take peps with multivitamin everyday because we don't trust these hoes”

Because most don’t get tested and if they are positive blame it on something else - usually the village people. The rate of infection is high in Nigeria and it’s nothing to do with “savvy big boys”

This is going to be circulated.

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by MissRaine69(f): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
baby124:
The guy has obviously always been suicidal and found a perfect excuse to commit suicide. No one should blame the girl. You just don’t kill yourself like that. There is obviously underlying mental issues going on here.
Para-suicidal behaviours are rife, any misunderstanding or disagreement someone wants to end their life. The words are uttered so casually. The guy had pre-existing issues and it’s so easy to blame someone else.
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Blessedpikin(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
This guy is too handsome than wha he did... But the truth is we are stronger than one another..

Follow us on Instagram@Teq365ventures for all cheap phone needs
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Checked86: 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Some guys mumu die.... Girls that has broken up with me are close to 50 and i'm still strong and unheartbroken
Me and my girlfriend break up for fun. She would say she was done with me this minutes, next minute she would be calling that she has headache. She breakup with me and i breakup with her for fun. One day i called her 3 times she didn't pick and i texted her that we just broke up. next hour she sent me one-word text that read, 'idiot'. We are still together. we might even quarrel today because i didn't go to church.
It is a pity that such a handsome boy just went like that without seeking chance to talk things out with the girl one on one. Forget about text and call, meet the girl and speak with her in person and she might change her mind or give you strong reason why she taking the decision

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by millionboi2: 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

Have you heard of drugs called PEP? Read and help yourself

Taking it daily for years ensures even if during sex with a HIV positive person the condom bursts without your knowledge the amount of tolerance built up will not allow you get the virus

Make friends with doctors and learn something... grin

But it doesn't prevent getting other STDs but all the same I stay HIV negative .. my doctor taught me this year's ago when HIV was rampant ..how many big boys do you know ever come down with the virus? grin
I mean saavy big boys ? We take peps with multivitamin everyday because we don't trust these hoes

So go away
hmmmmm .....e go good for olosho ooo
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by barinedan(m): 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
Anyone who threatens or abuses that girl must be very stupid or even mad. She was not the one who bought or gave him the substance. Some relationships are bound to crash, if he or she doesn't want you anymore why kill yourself when there are better guys and girls out there looking for whom to commit themselves to. It is sad because it looks as it his father wasted his money only for his son to have an HND in stupidity

1 Like

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by mechanics(m): 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
Imagine o, just because he allowed the girl to enter his brain, i wonder what he will tell God for that devilish act.
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by ishawlar: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
Sniper now kill human more insect.... Sniper company beware!!!
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by CHIGIM: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
If the story is tru then this Charles guy is a complete fool and the idiot doesn't deserve my rip, he should rout in hell, idiot,
You fvxk up man. [/quote]
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Ay04z(m): 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
see 381 likes. angry Nigerian girls i hail thee
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
Dat guy dead body need to b flogged...
I hate lubbish... Dying for a girl...
Wen u tell dem to not be completely/totally committed to just one girl,,,have like 20 girlfriends.. Dey will not listen..instead dey will say you're a womanizer,,and start keeping distance from you.

Dia are millions of single girls out there looking for a man to love...

1 Like

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Fantazy(m): 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
This guy is stupid! he just die for nothing
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Spark01(m): 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
So na LT wahala you take maroon ya self embarassed

Na jonsin man. believe
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Daisy17: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
AyobamiSky:

Did you even really read the post?. You just rushed to comment and post your view, albeit a totally unrelated one to what was posted.
You go die if you get patience?. Abi prize dey weyyou go collect?. Na wa o

You are the one who didn't read the post correctly
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Cannonleo(m): 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
CuriousMynd:
See previous thread

“Rest In Peace.”

i seriously need to view the babe that made him do this, if its that one up there, bro wetin you do yourself. We wey be breakup graduates
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by jesmond3945: 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
You guys talk like kids, have you heard what is called anxiety disorder? The break up cut through him and his emotions revolted, he couldn't handle it. Many things can trigger such disorders even the trivial of things. I am telling you when such happens the only thing in your mind is how to die because you can neither sleep nor eat. You stop living. Thats why I advise people to accept Christ because He alone will see you through such situations.
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Slynation(m): 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
This guy issa big mumu, died because of pussy, I wish i can get hold of his remains, i will so flog him to death again.... Rubbish
I don't have any RIP to waste....
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Clinton207: 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
Charles drummed for me two weeks ago naaa , I was so shocked hearing his demise yesterday... Aboy you no try oooo...
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
MissRaine69:

You are no different to the women who take postinor every week despite it being a one cycle use medication.
I am actually flabagaster you took the time to boast about the most improper use of PEP.
So when was the last time you had a physical check done? How do you know Chlamydia has not rendered you infertile?
All because you want to have sex with no condoms, so you use PEP every time? You are menat to be sex free for the 28 days course, get tested and repeat this 6 months later. None of which you do.

My good man you are not as safe as you think you are, if you are that confident get tested.
I am so going to share this with my colleagues, a little bit of education births miseducation.

“how many big boys do you know ever come down with the virus? grin
I mean saavy big boys ? We take peps with multivitamin everyday because we don't trust these hoes”

Because most don’t get tested and if they are positive blame it on something else - usually the village people. The rate of infection is high in Nigeria and it’s nothing to do with “savvy big boys”

This is going to be circulated.

First off I use protection but like most educated people know protection isn't 60% safe hence why I take peps

Next your long lecture was unnecessary I still get phyisicals every three months

I have been taking excellent care and I am 100% certain I am HIV negative but I am not sure you can say the same

So go figure what works for you and help your life
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
engrelvis:
v u ever worry about its side effects?

That was years ago when I first started taking them, I would feel as if I ha e fever, since then it just has no effect

My brother to be 100% sure you can't get HIV start taking peps

If you don't believe me ask a doctor who is your friend

Infact Nigerian medical council know about this behaviour and labelled it drug abuse !! Imagine the stupid people

Last time I went to get supply of peps I was told I would need a police report showing I was molested or that I was stab with a suspected HIV infected object other wise hospitals have been told to stop giving it to guys like me that we use it to sleep with women anyhow because we know it prevents us from getting HIV

It's called post exposure prophylaxis

Why do you think the number of new infections is double that in women? Alot of.guys are using peps now maybe some of your friends use it but don't tell you

It's called being smart especially when you know you too like groove grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by MissRaine69(f): 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

First off I use protection but like most educated people know protection isn't 60% safe hence why I take peps

Next your long lecture was unnecessary I still get phyisicals every three months

I have been taking excellent care and I am 100% certain I am HIV negative but I am not sure you can say the same

So go figure what works for you and help your life
Changes nothing .....you use PEP as long term contraception thank you for a very excellent research idea
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
MissRaine69:

Changes nothing .....you use PEP as long term contraception thank you for a very excellent research idea

Dude at the end of the day I go through over 100 sexual partners monthly for years and I am confirmed HIV negative and 100% STD free

So instead of preaching to me start a campaign to Nigerian women to have some dignity and self respect and not open their legs for material stuff

Abeg leave me jor
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by blackboy(m): 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
Fine guy like this. God have mercy.
Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
MissRaine69:

Been taking peps daily for over three years , my doctor friends who are very sexually active do the same, no side effects apart from the early weeks of runny stools

Oga I have an excellent career and life and won't allow the many loose women abound ruin that for me

1 Like

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by Omudia11: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
You need a brain transplant. The family is 100% right. Not their fault the boy took his life.
TarOrfeek:

But Paul see the baboon you use cast your destiny. The 50 Billion Naira you for make give your Mama done bust.

You fvxk up man.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out by ghettochild4u(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Bart guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) / How Do I Forgive Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.