Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video (114314 Views)

Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl / How I Made Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by geunik(m): 10:23am On Mar 24, 2019
I don't think she did it with good intentions. You recorded the video of your poor neighbor who was sent out if school probably to mock them but God use the video to turn her life around. Now you want the fame. That is how I see it

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by atikuobi2019nig: 10:24am On Mar 24, 2019
this is serious president buhari has invited Little success to the villa to compensate her for her bravery, Stephanie has to be there too
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by OddBall(m): 10:24am On Mar 24, 2019
Fadomero:
shut up and face ur olosho business, uno fit help for free see ur tiny laps
LOL!!!!
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Adakintroy: 10:24am On Mar 24, 2019
Consider it your own contribution to her deliverance. It wasn't a pretty site seeing that girl complain about money for school fees. You broke the story to the world. You are a great person already.

You made the greatest contribution.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by tomtos88(m): 10:24am On Mar 24, 2019
bigtt76:
If she did, then that's fine but why crave for reward from the family? Why does she feel entitled to being 'helped' from the donations? Did she sign any deal with the family? Or what?

That's why it is scary sometimes dealing with all these so called social media influencers.... they feel entitled.

I condemn her outburst, was just stating the facts
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by akigbemaru: 10:25am On Mar 24, 2019
Maket:
Then, help yourself by making your video viral too.
S=Success
S=Stephanie
S=Sapele
S=School

Mr Sada is a farmer. He lives in Sapele. He has a big farm..........primary 2 Macmillan.

S in Sapele must be associated with something good. grin grin
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 10:26am On Mar 24, 2019
The success family is suppose to give her some something
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by IMASTEX: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2019
TinkTwice:
grin grin
Dey have used and dump you.

TinkTwice
She should ask the donkey Jesus rode on

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 10:28am On Mar 24, 2019
bigtt76:
If she did, then that's fine but why crave for reward from the family? Why does she feel entitled to being 'helped' from the donations? Did she sign any deal with the family? Or what?

That's why it is scary sometimes dealing with all these so called social media influencers.... they feel entitled.

rubbish. Man it's just normal for you to help the person that helped you. The family KS suppose to give her something. Period
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Rebuke: 10:29am On Mar 24, 2019
Ohraykon:
use ur sisters dey would make u 100k instead fool

Kai, plenty thumbs up for yhu......I don't knw hw some people exist among us.

Jxt imagine dat shameless idiot. I wonder d kind of home he came out from.

To say they ain't even ashamed of living dirty n disgusting life amazes me.....these ar d kind of people dat won't mind beheading human jxt for 20k......

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by NSNA: 10:30am On Mar 24, 2019
viyon02:
Don't be in a hurry, it will till come back to you in double fold, "one good turn deserve another" just thank god, it was you god used for that poor girl.

Everybody runs on a different time. Your time is coming.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Davidoya: 10:36am On Mar 24, 2019
Samsonklin:

Why is she crying out? I thought she did it for the girl to be helped? Or did she do it just so people could laugh and pass? � I’m sure that was exactly her thought. Well sorry, you was just a stepping stone for the girl. You should be grateful to God for using you as an instrument with which his name was praised. Your reward is coming from God

I like your points..

The God that rembered success and her family and used the lady without knowing will also not forget her. God is just.. rather than crying to people for help turn to God that can embarass you with help that you don't even deserve.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by gbagyiza: 10:36am On Mar 24, 2019
phintohlar:
Sheybi u don chop bellefull now, na hin make u dey video person con post am. God don talk say na tru u d girl go take blow, so my dear sis pls wait for ur turn

This is d plain truth. God can use anybody to catapult someone to his destiny. Pls wait for God to do your own, that's how life is.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by EternalBeing: 10:37am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by MONITZ: 10:38am On Mar 24, 2019
bigtt76:
Did she post the video with the intention to help Success or to mock her? She probably did to gain popularity rather than assist Success. The weave on her head I'm sure could have saved Success flogging that day undecided

U might just be right..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by ticoticotico: 10:39am On Mar 24, 2019
atikuobi2019nig:
Stephanie meet me at s k guess house the one along machason road close to okotie eboh grammar school by 6;30pm today or you dm me

Urban area boy
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by hardeydara213(m): 10:43am On Mar 24, 2019
don't worry help is coming ur way i'll give you N5million
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by crispyJ: 10:45am On Mar 24, 2019
bigtt76:
Did she post the video with the intention to help Success or to mock her? She probably did to gain popularity rather than assist Success. The weave on her head I'm sure could have saved Success flogging that day undecided

My sister, you're very correct. Now she feels the girl got a lot of bar ...see her mouth yeyeye yeye, if she did it to help she would have been the first to donate money for the little girl.
You people should go and watch that video again and see how she was laughing at the innocent girl
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by daniwise(m): 10:45am On Mar 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Hmmmmm
No ONE remembers the SCOUT that found MESSI.
Spectators only know MESSI.
U posted the video because SUCCESS needed help and not you.
If you had needed HELP, you would have posted yourself CRYING for help.

Even you the PHOTOGRAPHER needs help
Thank You for the Funny Video, anyway.
I have 25k for you

Nice one.i have 10k for her too
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by ejimatic: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2019
nairaobserver2:
"Little Success and Her Family Have Received Over N5.5Million In Donation From Nigerians, But They Have Refused to Help Me" - 23year Old Lady Stephanie "Ofijoyce" the Lady who Recorded Success's Viral Video And Posted It On IG Cries Out!!!!

Watch the video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/nigerians-have-refused-to-help-me-after.html

. You saw Success and voluntarily recorded her voice and sent it online.Does that make you special? what about journalists who risk their lives daily?Are they special? If you recorded her plight so that you could be helped you are not serious at all.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by eyinjuege: 10:48am On Mar 24, 2019
Nigerians don't owe you anything please. They don't even owe Success, but out of the magnanimity of their hearts have decided to help Success live a better life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Johilo(m): 10:51am On Mar 24, 2019
God of surprises..... Makin d unexpected to happen.... And i pray God will visit us soon!
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by martineverest(m): 10:51am On Mar 24, 2019
Greatfuse:
You wanted to mock the beautiful girl, now you see how God twisted the story??God punish you �
u said it all
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Popsonbloger(m): 10:53am On Mar 24, 2019
Sorry
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by eyinjuege: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2019
bolicks:
The Parents should be grateful to you and do something.They should give her at least a million. That is selfish if they didn't.

Money given was contributed strictly for Success education and living. why should they give her a million?
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Chiefochiefo(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2019
But how are we so sure it's you? Someone can easily claim the person behind camera as her identity did not show. Besides you're a slay queen naw, I wonder the kind help u want. Few hours ago you were richer than Success next hour she's richer than u. The mistake you made is that you should have made her your foundation soliciting help from Nigerians, then put your account number. By now you for don dey drive lexus jeep embarassed. But you allowed her parents taking all d glory. Opportunity comes but once. Pray for another ok.
....Chiefo....

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Olugbayi: 10:57am On Mar 24, 2019
It will be unfair not to taste out of Success story.
Very unfair indeed !!!
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by pappicole(m): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2019
She said 1m at least they should just help her too
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by viyon02: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2019
stieyven:

Nice comment, only wish you would spell God beginning with a capital letter next time. Thanks and God bless
you are right though.......noted

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by pdukeman5: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2019
amstardi:
Leave success alive, I am a love-vendor. I can get you deals of 20k for a one night stand. On the island ..
God used u when all u wanted was to make morcrey of her situation.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 11:01am On Mar 24, 2019
viyon02:
Don't be in a hurry, it will till come back to you in double fold, "one good turn deserve another" just thank god, it was you god used for that poor girl.
You think she doesn't know this before she came online to blab? The fact is women don't do things for free. Anywhere you find them, they do things and expect reward or returns always...even in marriage. A woman never gets committed to what she won't gain from personally. They're always on the receiving side, not giving or selfless sacrifice.

In my own words, I'll say she's just successfully blocked the blessings that God might have packaged for her since she believes her reward is in the hands of men... Shameful!
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Angel223: 11:02am On Mar 24, 2019
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) / Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. / International Scholarships For African Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.