Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Esoteric Paths - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Esoteric Paths (15794 Views)

A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths / Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. / Esoteric Knowledge Search For This Books And Be Enlightened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esoteric Paths by chipsypop(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
gensteejay:

Ok, I will send all of them tomorrow morning. Please, delete your email when you receive them.
Pls can you send to me, i really need them thanks.
Chidiogojustin39@gmail
Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 26, 2020
chipsypop:
Chidiogojustin39@gmail
Ok
Re: Esoteric Paths by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 01, 2020
chipsypop:
Chidiogojustin39@gmail
Hello, do you still need the books?
Re: Esoteric Paths by chipsypop(m): 6:24pm On May 01, 2020
gensteejay:

Hello, do you still need the books?
Yes pls.
Re: Esoteric Paths by junnyjake(m): 3:47am On May 02, 2020
chipsypop:

Yes pls.

Ok
Re: Esoteric Paths by Eeghe(f): 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
Dear Loj
I always had the impression you were female? From far back when I encountered you, Sarassin and others? From your posts I felt Anas was female, Ifenes male, Sarassin male and Loj female?
I am probably wrong?

Then, do you know that out of body transcendental blissful experience you described?
I experienced it very recently
I was not doing yoga, any tantric stuff, not speaking in tongues or any thing like that
I was having a post -surgery drug experience on the table

I know drugs give euphoria, and these experiences are subjective
However I asked, filled with love and light “am I smiling?” Then was told yes
I said it was because I was in heaven
It was the most intense thing that has ever happened to me (not to trivialize the many great things that have happened to me, but a million multiple orgasms pale in comparison, and that was not my first experience with such drugs)
The geometric vision, the light and colours and beings? All point to the words transcendence/glorious pure bliss

Afterwards the doctor didn’t even want to tell me any thing but “apparently you have seen God”
In a somewhat baffled way because he knows me as someone who does not like going to church, (hardly ever go), who has been promoting African beliefs or philosophies etc. On my part, I am also a bit baffled because I am a lazy human. I just know there is God, who I know doesn’t reside in any religion, who I have an intuitive feel of, which I cannot argue for in any way. The tenets that I am drawn to are those New Age LoA teachings mixed with snippets of Christianinty(Golden Rule), surely some Buddhist ones, nature love and Omenani (Igbo) worship- God is Love , we are God, stay on your lane etc
Basically free styling my way with God. And I feel good (I’m carnal too, never feel having sex with someone I love is sinful even outside marriage) so you see why I am baffled?
I wonder why I had that experience
The hugest experience I ever had. I keep trying to make myself relive it. I get a foamy feel (can’t explain, like I am ascending/walking upwards through colorful foamy planes/hazes. Then I can’t delve on/proceed/ go further
The sights, sounds, colours, feelings I experienced on that table? Can never be put into words. But, I am most grateful for it, for that experience. I feel lame to have attempted. Well there, silly merahki thoughts eh?
I don’t even care cheesy

merahkiness, lol!
Re: Esoteric Paths by benodic: 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
That's why I emphazise so much on experience

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? / Solomon Was A Black Man / Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.